Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Feaster

Sep 22, 2019, 9:39 AM

There were 4 Clemson reserves that had more yards rushing than Feaster had during a SEC Conference game yesterday. I am sure Feaster knowingly did not transfer to be used like he currently is being used. He had to have been sold something that obviously isn’t happening. Kind of feel bad for him in a way.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Feaster

Sep 22, 2019, 9:42 AM

First post...... that you Dowdle?

Feaster has a degree from CLemson

Sep 22, 2019, 9:45 AM

he will be ok

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sep 22, 2019, 9:58 AM

He wasn't happy with his role here and made an emotional decision to join our bitter rival, so I don't feel bad for him at all.

Sep 22, 2019, 11:55 AM

I think that is it. They were near home and wanted him. He wanted to get back at CU or send some kind of message. I never understood the rationale to the decision and still dont. In the long run maybe some way it works out but it isnt apparent now. At least he does have the degree

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sorry.....who?***

Sep 22, 2019, 10:05 AM

He's probably about to Transfer Portal to Wofford.

Sep 22, 2019, 11:01 AM

Well, not sure of the destination, but my money is on him deciding to sit this one out and hit the portal again. Obviously, he's wasted with the coots.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's probably about to Transfer Portal to Wofford.

Sep 22, 2019, 12:14 PM

Would hate to see him do a Josh Bell, but maybe it would be best. There is something to say about good health and no bench splinters.

Emotions Get You Messed Up Sometimes!

Sep 22, 2019, 12:28 PM

Buying something on a whim.
Getting married on emotion "alone"! And quick!
Getting stuck in a decision based purely on "how you feel"!

Too bad for Feaster!

At his age and the way people have likely "fueled the belief" who knows what any of us would do. I don't know that people in his circle didn't try and talk to him and he wouldn't listen. I don't - but I would be willing to bet the few who could have reached him on that level never tried. They are likely the ones with the vision of traveling with him in whatever NFL city he is staring in. And being in the entourage was more important. Their selfish needs were more important.
Phillip Lindsay was undrafted and made the pro bowl. https://sportsspectrum.com/sport/football/2018/12/19/broncos-rb-phillip-lindsay-becomes-first-undrafted-offensive-player-to-make-pro-bowl-as-rookie/

Bad move on his part. But, it's not too late as long as he has the ability and latches on to the right team. Where he will likely "share carries"!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's probably about to Transfer Portal to Wofford.

Sep 22, 2019, 3:16 PM [ in reply to He's probably about to Transfer Portal to Wofford. ]

He can’t!

Sep 22, 2019, 1:02 PM

Life is about decisions. He made one. Life is also about handling the consequences of your decisions.
I think he just walked himself into a lesson learned moment!

Sep 22, 2019, 1:30 PM

It would not surprise me that Muschamp wanted insider info on how to beat CLEMSON, and TF won't provide the info, so WM is not playing him until her gives it up. WM is like the scum of college football coaches, and would stoop to such low-life tactics if he thought it would help him in some way.

Let's hope that TF hits that transfer portal before playing that 5th game. If he plays the 5th game and can't transfer, WM will sit him the rest of the year and make an example out of him.

Idk about holding out on the playing time

Sep 22, 2019, 1:47 PM

Sep 22, 2019, 3:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster ]

Guys: he can’t transfer again to another team. Good grief.

Sep 22, 2019, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster ]

He can’t

...than their WHOLE TEAM.***

Sep 22, 2019, 2:43 PM

Sep 22, 2019, 3:10 PM

Isn’t the sharpest tack in the box

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2019, 3:13 PM

They do have a pretty fun Masters in Sports Management program, if that's what he enrolled in.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic