Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Feaster

Jan 14, 2019, 8:54 AM

Anyone heard anything about Feaster transferring? David Hood posted an article where he was discussing the possibility of transferring.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Feaster

Jan 14, 2019, 9:20 AM

No, but I love Feaster. I hope he stays.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2019, 9:39 AM

I hope he does too. Although next year with ETN the clear 1, Lyn-J looking great, Chez coming in along with maybe an Ealy I hope we can find enough touches to keep him happy. His screen game was huge for momentum in the Bama game.

Jan 14, 2019, 9:23 AM

Feaster is gold and we would be crazy not to try and keep him. His role has been exceptional.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope he stays. He is the clear #2, and with his blocking

Jan 14, 2019, 10:13 AM

and pass catching ability, I can see his role actually expanding next year if he stays. There are two "under utilized" areas of our passing game. Tight ends, obviously, and backs catching passes. We had a "dumpoff" touchdown in the Natty if TL had been able to connect late in the game avoiding the blitz.

We have arrived at a point where the NFL realizes "We too deep". I think you will see it in this years draft, when Huggy Bear gets a shot. Fester will also get a shot, and the fact that he is on a timeshare with Etienne will not affect his stock much, if at all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Feaster- the way I hear this

Jan 14, 2019, 10:27 AM

he might if he can graduate early and use the transfer rule so he doesnt have to sit. I hear he still has a good ddeal of work academically to do that so I dont think its a given

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Feaster- the way I hear this

Jan 14, 2019, 10:30 AM

And if he does graduate, good for him. Let him use the transfer rule to become a feature back somewhere his last eligible year.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic