Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fauci needs to lecture the press corp on how to...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Fauci needs to lecture the press corp on how to...

Jul 13, 2020, 7:08 PM

wear a mask. Not one of them wears their mask properly. If air can reach your lungs without being pulled through the mask you might as well not wear one.

A mask restricts breathing which isn't a problem if you're healthy, it's just an inconvenience. Those virtue signaling reporters need to get their chit together.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fauci needs to lecture the press corp on how to...

Jul 13, 2020, 7:10 PM

Unless wearing a 1/2 face or full respirator there will always be some leakage, even with an N95. My half face does a great job of protecting me ,not so much for others since it has a exhale valve that does not filter. There may not be an I in team but there is a me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2020, 7:15 PM

Of course I went 1/2 face rubber with N95 filters and added a single layer of blue paper shop towels on the outside of each filter on the carrier. It sucks, it is hot but I do not want it.

I had a case of hela filters for 3M 1/2 and full face mask..

Jul 13, 2020, 7:35 PM

I had two PAPRs and half a dozen half face mask too.

I don't know what the children's mother did with them after I left. She sold my 67GMC pickup, my 84 Toyota pickup (automatic trans with air) and my 76 280 Z datsun. bich!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 13, 2020, 7:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Fauci needs to lecture the press corp on how to... ]

Scuba gear wouldn't save others if you're sick. I avoid getting close to others, hold my breath until I'm well past them in stores and keep denatured alcohol in my car to cure my hands if they get infected. I know, that's not safe to use but most of the cheap hand sanitizers are using denatured alcohol.

Crass agree, mass sukkers***

Jul 13, 2020, 9:23 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic