»
Topic: Fan appreciation day
Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 8, 2013 12:26 PM by: FORESTTIGER
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Fan appreciation day

Posted: Aug 8, 2013 11:00 AM

Thinking of taking my kids to this, but what is it all about? Is it good for kids?

Re: Fan appreciation day

Posted: Aug 8, 2013 11:10 AM

I took my son a few years ago and we had a great time. We got to rub the rock, run down the hill, and got several autographs. The "high-profile" players (Bowers that year)were by themselves and the lines were long. Know which player(s) autograph(s) you (he) wants and make sure you are at the correct gate for that/those player(s). The others will be separated by poition. Get there early as well.

Posted: Aug 8, 2013 11:51 AM

uhh I think we've had enough unauthorized people messing around the Rock lately thank you.

Just Kidding

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Thx

Posted: Aug 8, 2013 11:19 AM

Thx

my advice is to get there early and get in the line for Tajh

Posted: Aug 8, 2013 12:12 PM

and Sammy's autograph because it will be the longest and probably at the elevator on the home side. This is a great event for the kids (and kids at heart) to meet their favorite players and coaches.

Posted: Aug 8, 2013 12:26 PM

Anytime that you take a young person to Clemson it is worthwhile!!! There are a lot of kids who never get this opportunity. I've even heard of kids who were forced to go to Columbia. That should be jail time for any adult who commits this kind of abuse.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 6 LOWER LEVEL North Season Tickets. Sec S, row K. Near the start of Sec R. $985ea. Located in Greenv...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
557 people have read this post