Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fair weather Fans!!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Fair weather Fans!!!!!

May 22, 2014, 11:20 PM

I don't post on here much but I'm telling you what some fans on here make me sick. All you do is get on here and point the finger at coaches and players and don't get me wrong our Baseball,Football,And Basketball teams do #### me off at times but still to go after a coach or player is stupid especially then celebrate once we win or the player has a good game. Obviously some of you need to research what ALL IN means because you clearly don't know what it means.... With that said all of us real Tiger fans out there great wins today and yesterday and Lets go Tigers tomorrow!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 and you now have a pulse... Some do need to reevaluate.***

May 23, 2014, 12:27 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

By God, your're write! Glad you pointed this out.

May 23, 2014, 1:36 AM

There's only one thing left to do. Nuke the entire site from orbit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwOgxzPf1ZU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

It's the only way to be sure. The junge is totally the place you should post this! They'd love a genuwine post of this magnitude. It's mind bottling.

Re: Fair weather Fans!!!!!

May 23, 2014, 3:56 AM

I have always said college fans are usually 2 inches shorter than most because they spend most of their time jumping on and off the bandwagon. The impact has taken it's toll over their height in the long run. I guess it's jumping back on time again but it will be jumping back off soon enough...lol.

May 23, 2014, 6:16 AM

Coots must be midgets.

May 23, 2014, 8:04 AM

Hey...some Gamecock fans could certainly be for sure....as could fans for ALL schools...including Clemson. I have read some of the worse things about Clemson coaching staff's here...not on a Gamecock site....here. You are not immune to it.

RE:Coots must be midgets

May 23, 2014, 9:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Fair weather Fans!!!!! ]

Bob is not gonna like this...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think any real Clemson fan is against the team

May 23, 2014, 5:09 AM

Regardless of problems seen in coaching, I would say 99.9% are pulling for our team and players. Most of us on this site want what is best for Clemson.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

I agree but there are some folks who would rather be....

May 23, 2014, 6:06 AM

"right" than have their team win. That's some messed up priorities.

Absolutely.***

May 23, 2014, 9:02 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree but there are some folks who would rather be....

May 23, 2014, 9:14 AM [ in reply to I agree but there are some folks who would rather be.... ]

THIS ^^^^^^^

You're bitching about pointing fingers all the while

May 23, 2014, 8:07 AM

pointing your own finger. lol

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I'm gonna point out that...

May 23, 2014, 8:24 AM

you pointing out what he's pointing out is pointless, no wait, that would make my point pointless too.

Pointless Friday anyone?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

POINTLESS PARTY!***

May 23, 2014, 9:03 AM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Re: You're bitching about pointing fingers all the while

May 23, 2014, 9:14 AM [ in reply to You're bitching about pointing fingers all the while ]

Go beat your drums

Oooooooo!

May 23, 2014, 9:36 AM

####, you got me good.

There's something in these hills.

Jack is that you?***

May 23, 2014, 9:46 AM [ in reply to Re: You're bitching about pointing fingers all the while ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Pot is that you?? LULZ

May 23, 2014, 9:45 AM

I pull for my Tigers EVERY game regardless of coach.

But I still want Jack gone....For reasons I'm tired of posting over and over.

All of you Jack Legg Humpers come out after he wins a few in a row...acting like we've had a great season that wasn't a huge disappointment so far....SMH

But he's a HOF'er you all say. Well I Feel this old verbiage applies.

Show me an incredibly beautiful woman and I'll show you a man thats tired of her crap.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

These posts are pretty common and predictable

May 23, 2014, 11:54 AM

Here come the righteous, throwing dingers when opportunity presents itself. Any coaches who are making millions and under-coaching are going to get - and usually deserve - the criticism they get. And when they are doing the job right, they deserve credit as well. It goes both ways. There's nothing wrong with having higher expectations, and that is, in fact, what keeps quality teams and coaches in place.

The replacement for high expectations is "no expectations"/apathy. Who wants this either?

Without criticisms and high expectations, we don't have a high level football program at this point.

I don't have a dog in the fight or follow baseball, but it's just these posts I have to sound off about.

So calm your jets.

Speaking of which

May 23, 2014, 12:16 PM

Looks like there may be storms in Greensboro this afternoon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic