Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fair Shot.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,815

Fair Shot.....

Sep 26, 2018, 6:59 PM

I don't know if there is another program in the country that gives players a more "fair shot" at playing and starting.

Hunter Renfrow (walk on) starts ahead of Trevion Thompson (4*)
Davis Twins (some thought were legacy offers) get more playing time/starts than Shaq Smith (5*)

It amazes me how there are many people that complain that Dabo is loyal to seniors and gives them PT ahead of young guys, while many others think Dabo plays undeserving players ahead of veterans or higher ranked guys. The truth is, the players dictate their playing time and starting roles, not the coaches. Dabo and company keep saying it, and maybe all of the doubters should start listening. The players determine the depth chart, not the coaches. The coaches play/start the best ones. Plain and simple. If you come to practice, you have your FAIR SHOT!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fair Shot.....

Sep 26, 2018, 7:03 PM

Speaking of Davis, he played exceptionally well against GT while Joseph was out. Glad he was there to fill that role.

Sep 27, 2018, 5:40 AM

He's definitely got some of those "the Judge for the Defense" genes in him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 7:07 PM

How dare you come up with facts and data to support your statement.

Sep 26, 2018, 7:09 PM

Could not agree more. And I would have zero problem with Bryant leaving if he did it right. Instead he’s throwing mud ( or trying to) in the face of our coach and team because he’s butthurt.
GO TIGERS!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 7:26 PM

Glad you said mud versus chit since you said he was butthurt.

Message was edited by: baker5801®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 9:20 PM

HAHA. I’m baffled by a kid that played football for this long being so childish about the nature of football. I was an all star LBer one year and cut the next . A better player came in. And I butted heads with the head coach who didn’t like me roughing up the offensive players. I took it like a man. I didn’t like it. But choice and Feaster probably feel the same way. But I didn’t trash the team I was on. I guess it the difference between knowing how to be a man.
GO TIGERS!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excellent point.***

Sep 26, 2018, 7:24 PM

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,815
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic