Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FYI Nolan Turner going through something terrible
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

FYI Nolan Turner going through something terrible

Dec 9, 2018, 8:55 AM

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2018/12/07/was-cte-factor-patriot-kevin-turner-making-his-nurse-his-wife-and-heir/dveIfoIKu7DkkyzwkPAZHL/story.html

For those who don’t know, read this in its entirety. And sic ‘em TNet. Blast this wretch of a woman all over the internet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FYI Nolan Turner going through something terrible

Dec 9, 2018, 9:14 AM

The really fishy part is that Turner apparently made this woman his sole heir and beneficiary.

Yeah, right.

Regardless of the state of his regard for his former wife, the man was not going to turn his back on his kids. Anybody who knew anything about Kevin Turner could tell you that.

The nurse is an opportunistic parasite who swooped in like a vulture, and it doesn't even look like she was subtle about it. The fact that she concealed the marriage and did it on the hush-hush and down-low is even fishier.

Some people are just grotesque.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2018, 9:16 AM

I am sorry for the death of Nolan Turner's father. I'm glad that Dabo Swinney and Clemson University did something positive to help Nolan.

It will be interesting to see how the courts settle these issues.

It bothers me that Kevin Turner died a horrible, apparently early death, at least in part because he played football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2018, 9:17 AM

Thanks for sharing. If the nusrse is not after the money she would give Kevin Turner’s kids a share of the settlement. It’s really sad what some people will do for money!

Prayers for the Turner Family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2018, 10:31 AM

Didn’t he article say the children split 65% of the settlement ?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Dec 9, 2018, 1:50 PM

You need to read more carefully. That was the original trust. He changed it just before death.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2018, 1:51 PM [ in reply to Re: FYI Nolan Turner going through something terrible ]

Yes it does but what does that have to do with her getting the other 35% and she received all of his NFL Pension so far over $300K

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2018, 2:11 PM

Well it appears I need to read more carefully. But later in the story it suggests that the change is causing the children financial stress.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2018, 9:22 AM

Nurse sounds like a piece of work.

Married KTvso his money could take care of her own kids and KT’s will kids get screwed. Messed up situation and I hope that nurse loses it all.

Dec 9, 2018, 9:28 AM

Seems very unethical for a patient's nurse to marry him, knowing full well that he has little time to live, and to be the recipient of a large amount of money. I can't believe she still has her license. What a shame for his children. God bless Dabo for reaching out and taking care of Nolan.

That nurse is one

Dec 9, 2018, 9:50 AM

Disgusting piece of humanity. I won't wish her ill...but I'm not wishing her well, either. Okay...I lie: My hope is karma does what karma does.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That nurse is one

Dec 9, 2018, 10:06 AM

Firstly, I hope the kids are taken care of. Secondly, I think / hope that money will be her curse.

Re: That nurse is one

Dec 9, 2018, 10:09 AM [ in reply to That nurse is one ]

Salty...

God has a way of fixing these issues

Dec 9, 2018, 10:10 AM

If not in this life, then the next.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2018, 10:50 AM

Thank you for sharing. Absolutely disgusting - that story makes my blood boil.

It sounds like there's a good chance the marriage

Dec 9, 2018, 10:55 AM

and bequeathment can be annulled, so let's keep our fingers crossed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2018, 11:01 AM

I sure hope they are freezing the spending of this money because she will spend it up and the greedy,crook lawyers will take the rest.
I’m not sure how he could change his will while in such a medical condition.
In S.C. usually the power of attorney takes over when physically unfit.

Message was edited by: Winitall18

Dec 9, 2018, 11:03 AM

Didn't read the article but don't be surprised if Dabo takes care of the kids. He's loaded and very close to the family.

I Bet The Nurse Has....

Dec 9, 2018, 11:25 AM

a black widow tattoo on her butt .What a piece of slime .

Dec 9, 2018, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Re: FYI Nolan Turner going through something terrible ]

I was thinking the same thing but I’m sure the NCAA won’t let a coach donate money to the family of a current player. Hopefully after, he can help out if need be.

Dec 9, 2018, 2:21 PM

Paying dental bills for a player who snow-sled under a car was one of the "violations" the NCAA sanctioned us after 1981... If i remember correctly..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will lose all faith in the legal system if those kids don’t win

Dec 9, 2018, 12:22 PM

Dec 9, 2018, 12:36 PM

Girls like this one give the rest of us a bad name. As a start, Turner's family needs to go after her employer. Second, go after her license. She did this once, she will do it again. She will blow through the settlement money and the NFL pension drops drastically the third year. In all likelihood, the only money that can be recovered is the annual pension. Finally, guys remember her name. In a year you could be next.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic