Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, Espn Race Baitor Bomani Jones and Former Disgruntled Players Shaq Anthony and Kanyon Tuttle
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Well, Espn Race Baitor Bomani Jones and Former Disgruntled Players Shaq Anthony and Kanyon Tuttle

Jun 6, 2020, 5:49 PM

Are getting unwarranted Headlines for continuing to try and force Dabo to make a Statement. Of course, many of the “media outlets” are hacks who seek attention any way they can get it (Greenville News, Arrogant Paul Finebaum, etc.) If Dabo eventually makes some sort of a statement, I hope it’s on his terms and not appeasing these Idiots!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What did Shaq Anthony say?...***

Jun 6, 2020, 5:58 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What did Shaq Anthony say?...***

Jun 6, 2020, 6:05 PM

Said he was really disappointed that Dabo has not spoken out yet, etc. In fairness to him, he was complimentary of Dabo as well. He said it at a rally in Downtown Greenville today. As far as Tuttle goes, he has “Doubled Down”. He is desperately seeking to continue his 15 minutes of Fame.

Ok... Thanks...

Jun 6, 2020, 6:07 PM

Kanyon gets no love from me...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2020, 6:11 PM [ in reply to What did Shaq Anthony say?...*** ]

Shaq Anthony was kicked off the team for drugs and Dabo let him save face and say he was transferring. I know this for a fact. I think he went to some small school in Tennessee after

Jun 6, 2020, 6:14 PM

He sure did. Transferred to Tennessee State. His Dad played on the 1981 National Championship team.

Wasn't all bad.

Jun 6, 2020, 6:15 PM

Shaq did say that Dabo was a good man etc etc and how he liked Dabo. That was cool.

Re: Wasn't all bad.

Jun 6, 2020, 6:18 PM

Agree. Tuttle seems like he’s really trying to settle a score.

Jun 6, 2020, 6:37 PM

With who?

Did he even graduate?

Jun 6, 2020, 6:39 PM

****whom?

tajh said in a tweet that dabo has been addressing team

Jun 6, 2020, 6:24 PM

honestly.. i would tell the media to kick rocks. no statement. Interesting that former UofSC RB mike davis statement got zero attention. I guess media does not care about a team thats going 5-7 this year. LOL.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

straight up tagged a few people from the greenville news and

Jun 6, 2020, 6:27 PM

the state and they refused to follow up. claimed to not be gamecock beat writers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Re: tajh said in a tweet that dabo has been addressing team

Jun 6, 2020, 6:27 PM [ in reply to tajh said in a tweet that dabo has been addressing team ]

Amen. If CU went 8-4 last year, it might not even be mentioned.

C’mon Dabo! Solve racism now. What are you waiting for?***

Jun 6, 2020, 6:35 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bomani Jones is a big players are taken advantage of guy.

Jun 6, 2020, 6:41 PM

Victim mentality. He doesn’t acknowledge that for 95% or more of guys that never go pro, they are getting fairly compensated. Full ride scholarship, plus all tutoring etc. For they guys that can go pro, bye. Let them be professional athletes if they want. Let them go straight out of high school. If they fail, and want to come back to college let them , but no scholarship for a year. You should be able to play four years, in any order or time frame so long as you are in good standing academically and are good enough to play.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FWIW

Jun 6, 2020, 9:12 PM

FWIW, Jones has stated that racism as he defines & views it in our society, is an act only committable by a white person. A black individual cannot be racist in his view; he stated this perspective on the Dan Lebertard show a couple of years ago-

Re: FWIW

Jun 6, 2020, 9:59 PM

FWIW, Jones has stated that racism as he defines & views it in our society, is an act only committable by a white person. A black individual cannot be racist in his view; he stated this perspective on the Dan Lebertard show a couple of years ago-

His larger point was that racism is a real unfortunate thing, but doesn't do much unless you have power to use it against someone. You know like the majority race in this country that practically controls everything.

Re: FWIW

Jun 6, 2020, 10:08 PM

That's an insidious description.

That's what allows them to attack individuals who have no previous history of racism, because until someone has power to abuse, they cannot claim to be non racist. A person's history of racial interaction doesn't begin until they have the power to discriminate.

That's like saying my wife wasn't really faithful for the first 17 years we were married because I didn't start working third shift until Year 18.

Pretty good analogy*

Jun 7, 2020, 4:28 AM

?

Unfortunate byproduct of being one of the premier football teams in the country

Jun 6, 2020, 10:06 PM

This too shall pass.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive