Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU police did nothing again
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

FSU police did nothing again

Sep 22, 2014, 1:35 PM

I was sitting in section 118, 1st row in front of the CU cheerleaders. My girlfriend and I had to sit there and watch kids come up to the fence and give the girls the finger while screaming I'm going to F - - k you right in the p - - - y s--l-ut. The police just sat there and did nothing. They were also taunting the guys down with them too. It was absolutely disgusting. I wish i knew when they would have acted like that to pull my camera out to record. I would have had a great sale to TMZ.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU police did nothing again

Sep 22, 2014, 1:37 PM

The entire night i had to deal with "FHRITP". Even with the walk of shame. Who to blame? Winston or the media? Espn?

Sep 22, 2014, 1:44 PM

Probs blame that guy that made if famous

Sep 22, 2014, 1:39 PM

You really expect the Florida police to arrest their own children?

Sep 22, 2014, 1:49 PM

If you were in the first row of 118 then you were right beside me and I was on the rail directly in front of your Cheerleaders. Noone said anything like that? Why would you lie.......in fact I leaned over and got their attention and told them thank you for coming. On the other hand your band director should be shot......while I think Sweeney is a class act your band director played while our QB was calling out signals (should have been 15 yards) and would play while the Chief were already playing. That is a total lack of class and not what I expect from Clemson.

lol...

Sep 22, 2014, 1:53 PM

you say someone should be shot?? Oh, I think that is putting you lower than what the band director supposedly did

Must be in the water down there

I've got news for you

Sep 22, 2014, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Re: FSU police did nothing again ]

These days, EVERY band plays through signal-calling AND while the other band is playing. Don't think FSU's band isn't guilty. I've seen every visiting band in Death Valley, including FSU's, play over our fight song, our alma mater, play calls, and sometimes right in the middle of our band playing during a break. I can't even tell you how many times I've complained that the refs should call a penalty because the visiting band played too long.

It's a horrible breach in band etiquette in my opinion--we never EVER would have done something like that when I was in Tiger Band (1991-1995). But it happens every game now. If a band isn't doing it themselves, they'll never play a note.

LOL, you act like your mega band doesn't do the same

Sep 22, 2014, 2:18 PM [ in reply to Re: FSU police did nothing again ]

stupid shít when they're in Death Valley. Just LOL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Don't you think you have bigger problems on your own team?

Sep 22, 2014, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Re: FSU police did nothing again ]

If Winston rapes again you'll be like Penn State.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Partner, your band played the whole game last time you in

Sep 22, 2014, 2:55 PM [ in reply to Re: FSU police did nothing again ]

the valley!

Sep 22, 2014, 3:02 PM [ in reply to Re: FSU police did nothing again ]

Really? Don't think you were beside me. I was the only clemson fan first row next to the tunnel of 118. I talked to one gentleman majority of the game who was very nice and talked football with me. The kids were not told anything.

I'm calling you out as the one spreading b.s. Our band

Sep 22, 2014, 4:53 PM [ in reply to Re: FSU police did nothing again ]

director is one of the most respectful you will find. In fact, I have been ticked that he waits until the other band is not playing to strike up Tiger Band. He doesn't even let Tiger Band play when the Tigers are entering the field at away games at the beginning of the game until the home team band is done.

I've always found Tiger Band to be way more respectful of opponents bands than any other I have observed.

The FSU is one of the worst. In fact they show the Marching Chiefs directing their sound toward the Clemson band.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So did you get Jameis' autograph after he finished screaming

Sep 22, 2014, 3:01 PM

at your GF?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So did you get Jameis' autograph after he finished screaming

Sep 22, 2014, 4:52 PM

I was proud of our band....gave your BIG ### LOUD BAND a taste of your own medicine. Get over it.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic