Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU fired Taggart a month ago.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,183

FSU fired Taggart a month ago.

Dec 2, 2019, 8:38 AM

The specific reason for the timing was so they could get ahead of the crowd and have their guy nailed down before the coaching carousel started spinning. If they succeeded we should hear something within 30 hours from now. If we don't..... the FSU administration could look even sillier than the Vol admin looked a couple of years ago.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought Haggins was putting the FSU admin in

Dec 2, 2019, 8:41 AM

a tight spot before the FL game. They were playing a lot better than under Taggart.

Was FL that much better or was this the FSU players sandbagging a little bit because they don't want to keep Haggins as HC?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU fired Taggart a month ago.

Dec 2, 2019, 8:43 AM

I have the perfect answer for FSU and USF. Considering that USF fired Charlie Strong yesterday, why not just have FSU and USF just exchange coaches? Taggart would be back at USF as he was previously and Strong would be in North FL as he was once before. There, all solved.

Re: FSU fired Taggart a month ago.

Dec 2, 2019, 9:47 AM

" If we don't..... the FSU administration could look even sillier than the Vol admin looked a couple of years ago. "

As hard as any program could try, no program will FAIL as badly as uofsuc when they finally managed to land the 6th or 7th candidate that would even consider them. Spurrier left mid-season on his own, and nobody wanted to touch that program unless you sucked as a HC, had been fired from your previous HC job, and sucked as a human being. Muschamp will go down in history as the biggest HC hiring FAIL.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,183
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic