Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU fans are all up in arms about
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 3,433

FSU fans are all up in arms about

Dec 24, 2014, 9:02 AM

Sports Illustrated's 4 different covers featuring the members of the playoffs. Every cover shows the "Star" of each team with their names except for FSU's cover. Yes, Jameis' picture was on the cover but instead of his name along side his picture, it just said Florida State. Why won't these idiots understand that this country is sick of all things Jameis. He has long ago worn out his welcome with those that cover CFB. They genuinely dislike this kid and I for one, applaud them for them slighting this prick. ATTENTION FSU, everybody hates your coach, your thugs and your out of control program. Oh BTW, your sad attempt at justice in the Code Of Conduct Fiasco, was so fake.....you are all idiots!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU fans are all up in arms about

Dec 24, 2014, 9:07 AM

photo c50f7f2c-f964-41b7-a528-5adf6bc426df_zpsf7204dea.jpg

i bet jimbo's all broken up that you're upset...

no really

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He doesn't look very upset.***

Dec 24, 2014, 9:13 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

haha, no...

Dec 24, 2014, 9:14 AM

no he doesn't.

;)

merry xmas jfb and all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't understand why people let fswho bother them this

Dec 24, 2014, 9:22 AM

much. I honestly could not give 2 shites about jameis, jimbo or the criminoles but I would love to see them beat the helll out of oregon and bama. The way the playoff committee and espn bashed them and the ACC scheduling when oregon has one of the easiest schedules every year. I could care less about FSU unless we're playing them, their games directly affect us or they're playing sec teams.

Why do you care so much about FSU that you could

Dec 24, 2014, 9:36 AM

care less?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deer FSU,

Dec 24, 2014, 9:37 AM [ in reply to I don't understand why people let fswho bother them this ]

Seems like I owe you an apology based on all of the LOVE you receive on T-NET. Please do all the rest of the lowly ACC, a big favor and win the National Championship so we can be like the lowly wannabes in the SEC and chant "ACC!, ACC! When you win. Again, forgive me Jimbo and Jameis you've done nothing wrong, you are both such good upstanding examples of honor, virtue and the American way, I hope you can find in your hearts to forgive my ignorance. ACC!, ACC!, ACC!!!!!!

Now thats classic. A coot chanting ACC ACC

Dec 24, 2014, 10:04 AM

Lol

Capon or cootpon or whatever your handle

Dec 24, 2014, 10:10 AM

I expect nothing less from the likes of you because are always one of the first to label someone a coot. I am a proud Clemson man, Class of 89 but because I dare dislike the ACC, I'm a coot? Whatever makes you happy...

Re: I don't understand why people let fswho bother them this

Dec 24, 2014, 9:38 AM [ in reply to I don't understand why people let fswho bother them this ]

I hope Oregon beats the 'Noles like a rented mule...or any mule, for that matter. That program is an eye-sore on the college football landscape. There's just too much 'smoke' around that program for folks to believe all is legit. If they were truly doing it 'right', I'd be squarely behind them, but they're flunking the eye-test. JMO...which means next to nada! LOL!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2014, 9:46 AM
RD.png(109.5 K)

No...what this smashed nose V@gina looking creature has gotten away with is down right criminal...At least Winston got suspended for a game...This crook has gotten off scott free on whatever he has done...this kid has issues

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

If Winstoon Had wore the Paw. There would still be a LOT

Dec 24, 2014, 9:59 AM

of people on T-net defending him until their last breath. That is really the sad part. Hero worship. That is FSUs hero

Re: If Winstoon Had wore the Paw. There would still be a LOT

Dec 24, 2014, 10:03 AM

I'll be honest with you...You are the only FSU fan that I have heard defend him, personally...Most of the fans I know just state the normal "I am glad he is winning but I cannot wait for his @ss to leave"....

I just think you are severly delusional...maybe touched on your peepee when you were a kid...an old uncle or a close friend of your dads do something strange to you...You need help...

You see, you came over to start stuff on our thread, but instead you had a personal break through...Good luck Jumbo, good luck!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

I am not a FSU fan or a Winstoon fan. Just replying to

Dec 24, 2014, 10:14 AM

the title of the thread. Try and read the title first next time. Try and read my post too while you are at it

Dec 24, 2014, 10:05 AM

FSU=Felons Stand United

Clemson had a great opportunity

Dec 24, 2014, 10:56 AM

to hush the FS crowd ... and they blew it.
Enough said.

mmhm. the 51-14 canOwhoopass fsu opened in dv last year

Dec 24, 2014, 11:07 AM

knocked the reading is fundamental out of some... they know who they are.

all of that "power" could have been taken back if 7 for 17 wasn't thrown down in doak.

Replies: 16
| visibility 3,433
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic