Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU could lose twice in Conference.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

FSU could lose twice in Conference.

Oct 15, 2014, 1:47 PM

They still play @Louisville and @Miami and play BC and Virginia in Tally. It isn't likely, but it is possible that they lose two of those games. We still need to cheer for them to lose and we need to win out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With two losses even a conference championship might not...

Oct 15, 2014, 1:49 PM

get us in the playoff. I quit wishing for someone else to lose so we could benefit during the Bowden years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With two losses even a conference championship might not...

Oct 15, 2014, 1:50 PM

We would win the ACC though.

Oct 15, 2014, 1:51 PM

We still want to win the ACC even if we don't get into the playoff.

Yes, we win the ACC

Oct 15, 2014, 1:58 PM

But I think its very unlikely they lose twice and all 1 loss does is knocks them out of the Playoffs and us out of the Orange Bowl. A 1 loss FSU would go to the Orange and we would be chopped liver and relegated to the Russell Athletic Bowl. I want them to win out and us to go to the Orange Bowl.

Oct 15, 2014, 3:23 PM [ in reply to Re: With two losses even a conference championship might not... ]

I love the positive attitude about possible playoff if we win out and FSU Loses2 but I think ESPN and other news outlets have put a bias on our program especially since DW is out. He is the only thing ( other than or D) that ever gets mentioned in a positive light since we lost those 2 earlier this season.I hope you're right !!!!

Re: FSU could lose twice in Conference.

Oct 15, 2014, 1:56 PM

With all that drama going on in talley. I could see them tank out. I also see ND beating the Noles.

Miami stinx. Lou, BC, and UVA could be dangerous***

Oct 15, 2014, 1:56 PM

Oct 15, 2014, 2:02 PM

Posts like this make me laugh. FSU Will Lose twice while can't pick up a foot on fourth and six quarter without an offensive touchdown just wins out. Yeah sure pal.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2014, 2:25 PM

Our schedule is much more favorable than theirs. If we win this weekend, we can beat Cuse and WF with anyone at QB. Watson could be back for GT, in which case, we blow them out.

Oct 15, 2014, 2:26 PM

I really believe there is a decent chance the Noles lose 2 ACC games. If they do, and we win out, including the ACCCG, we would have an outside chance at the playoffs if the current Power 5 unbeatens all lose a game (quite possible ... maybe even likely). One of the Mississippi schools WILL lose in the Egg Bowl if not before. The other would need to lose in the SECCG. Notre Dame needs to lose to FSU or USC. Baylor needs to lose to Oklahoma. Georgia, Alabama, Auburn, Baylor, Oklahoma, TCU and Oregon all have additional remaining games they could lose, giving all but one of the contenders a 2nd loss. STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED. GO TIGERS!!!!!

Oct 15, 2014, 2:28 PM

I think it is stupid to cheer for FSU. They aren't that good this year. They could def lose twice in the ACC. I think they lose @ Louisville.

Oct 15, 2014, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Re: FSU could lose twice in Conference. ]

The problem is that Clemson wouldn't have beaten a ranked team all season in route to the conference championship. I doubt that the committee would put any team in without at least one top 15 victory, much less top 25.

Oct 15, 2014, 2:44 PM

If Louis hadn't lost to freakin VA, that would have been a top 15 team we beat over the weekend. I believe Louisville was 19th or 20th when VA beat them. Now GT loses, we just can't catch a break with the time we play these teams, but it goes back to that loss to FSU in Tally...that was the big chance.

Oct 15, 2014, 2:54 PM

As crazy as it seems, I could see FSU getting into the playoff ahead of Clemson, even if Clemson were to win the conference. Would have to beat Notre Dame though. Conference champions aren't guaranteed to be picked ahead of the other teams in the conference.

Oct 15, 2014, 3:05 PM

That wouldn't happen, no way would FSU get in before Clemson...only because that would mean FSU would have 2 losses. That alone would top them well out of the top 10.

they also have to play notre #### which is in the acc

Oct 15, 2014, 2:32 PM

For everything but football and coolness.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Don't forget ND.

Oct 15, 2014, 2:33 PM

:)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Don't forget ND.

Oct 15, 2014, 2:42 PM

They arent an ACC loss though.

Found juan.***

Oct 15, 2014, 2:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Oct 15, 2014, 2:42 PM

Its risky, if they lose once they better lose again. With our luck they would lose just once and we'd be screwed out of a ACC Title game and a at large BCS berth.

Oct 15, 2014, 2:59 PM

Although FSU isn't playing the best football right now, I predict that they will not lose a game this season, unless their starting QB gets suspended. While I would not be shocked if ND wins on Saturday, I do not think it will happen because things just seem to go FSU's way. Louisville doesn't have enough offense to beat FSU in my opinion. They would need a couple of defensive and/or special teams TDs to win that game. Virginia and BC have done some good things, but I can't see either winning in Tallahassee. Miami is garbage. Our best hope is for JW to get suspended soon, and for several games, but he seems to have the forces of evil on his side.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

They Won't Lose One or Two

Oct 15, 2014, 3:03 PM

sold their soul to get here. they are apparently Teflon

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic