Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Focus NOW 4 FSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,028

Focus NOW 4 FSU

Aug 31, 2014, 9:39 PM

Make the corrections. We DO have the talent to beat Seminoles, hope our PLAYERS realize this. After what I watched last night in both games & seeing Auburn have so much success on them last year, they are NOT untouchable. We need to make some X &O adjustments, but can't be defeated before we start. We don't need to wait 'another year', TALENT is there

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the talent is there in certain spots but........

Aug 31, 2014, 10:56 PM

we are "ready" at RB, Oline, or QB to be at "that level"

howard has been a career backup for a reason
same with cole, while he did nothing "bad" to lose that game, he also doesn't have the elite talent level to be at "that level".

our oline is the same ole same ole

AREN'T "ready"***

Aug 31, 2014, 10:57 PM

Re: Focus NOW 4 FSU

Sep 1, 2014, 12:16 AM

i think we're ready. I like what i see on the defensive side. just need the coaches to put the BEST players on the field on the Offensive side of the ball and also call the game better.

Re: Focus NOW 4 FSU

Sep 1, 2014, 12:31 AM

I remember driving Back several years ago from a game prior to free shoes u. We'd just lost a how did this just happen game ..ya know Bowden head in his hands on the sideline.. And somehow we got up off the ground and found a way to play lights out and stomp the noles yes I know all of what your fixin to sayyyyy ... Just listen ... We can make the changes . We have the talent ..they are not the god almighty untouchables .. We've won down there before with less .. And it can be done .it takes this thing called HEART !!! And yea you #### right we got heart

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FSU GONNA BEAT US LIKE A RED HEADED STEP CHILD

Sep 1, 2014, 10:58 AM

anyone who thinks otherwise are watching a different team than I saw Saturday night. We will be out coached yet again, and out talented and out played....dabo doesn't have the balls to make the hard choices when it matters. And chad Morris seems lost more times than not

FSU 56
Clemson 10

Re: FSU GONNA BEAT US LIKE A RED HEADED STEP CHILD

Sep 1, 2014, 1:32 PM

Who is this "US" of which you speak?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With all his success, his highest salary was $25,000 a year. The president of the university, Dr. R. F. Poole, feared that professors who earned less would be upset. "He called me up and said that he didn't want me to tell anybody what I made," Howard once said. "I said: 'Doc, you don't have to worry. I'm as ashamed as you are of what you pay me.' " - Frank Howard Obituary, New York Times, 01/27/1996

Re: FSU GONNA BEAT US LIKE A RED HEADED STEP CHILD

Sep 1, 2014, 2:03 PM

I won't mind losing to them as long as we aren't curb stomped.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,028
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic