Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU Francois arrested
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

FSU Francois arrested

Jan 24, 2018, 1:04 PM

This morning and charged with domestic violence

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU Francois arrested

Jan 24, 2018, 1:06 PM

he will be served all the crab legs he can eat while in jail.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Update

Jan 24, 2018, 1:15 PM

Deondre Francois Claims Pregnant Girlfriend Attacked Him in Domestic Violence Incident

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Update

Jan 24, 2018, 1:18 PM

whats new?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can believe this if he had the

Jan 24, 2018, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Update ]

FSU offensive line in front of him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

POTD^^^***

Jan 24, 2018, 2:03 PM

Pregnant girlfriend

Jan 24, 2018, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Update ]

Is that unavoidable? Expected? A beautiful thing? WTH

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

What a fool. Hopefully he was wasted....

Jan 24, 2018, 1:17 PM

and out of his mind and didn't know what he was doing. That's awful.

Re: What a fool. Hopefully he was wasted....

Jan 24, 2018, 2:04 PM

What did he do? I have not seen any details.

Probably nothing.

Jan 24, 2018, 2:13 PM

I was just judging him without knowing any details at all.

Re: Probably nothing.

Jan 24, 2018, 2:20 PM

No telling. Some women are crazy. I sure hope he didn't do anything. He seems like a good kid. Just wondering if you had read any details.

Re: Probably nothing.

Jan 24, 2018, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Probably nothing. ]

Yes, he probably did nothing. Even if he called the police and was the one being attacked they always always will take and charge the man too.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not arrested, under investigation only at this time.***

Jan 24, 2018, 1:19 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I stand corrected

Jan 24, 2018, 2:12 PM

Under investigation not arrested. thanks

Jan 24, 2018, 1:36 PM

He’ll probably have to sit out the first half of their spring game.

Jan 24, 2018, 1:51 PM

Post the link where he was arrested

Jan 24, 2018, 2:03 PM

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/22199363/police-respond-alleged-domestic-violence-incident-involving-florida-state-quarterback-deondre-francois

It's still "under investigation." FSU players are blaming it on the gf. Sounds like a "he said, she said" so who knows.....

Jan 24, 2018, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Re: FSU Francois arrested ]

Another link, from Tally

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2018/01/24/francois-latest-athlete-investigated/1061414001/

Case dropped in 3....2....1....***

Jan 24, 2018, 2:02 PM

Re: Case dropped in 3....2....1....***

Jan 24, 2018, 4:26 PM

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/police-fsu-qb-deondre-francois-no-longer-being-investigated-in-domestic-dispute-case/

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2018/01/24/fsus-deondre-francois-being-investigated-for-domestic-violence/

Jan 24, 2018, 2:11 PM

As of 30 minutes ago nobody has been charged. It's FSU, you don't get charged if you play sports.

Don't think he did anything after reading this...

Jan 24, 2018, 2:14 PM

From SI.

According to a Tallahassee Police Department report, Francois and his live-in girlfriend gave radically different accounts of what transpired in the off-campus apartment they have shared for the past few months. Francois’s girlfriend, who told police that she is nine weeks pregnant, claims that Francois became angry, broke down a door, picked her up and threw her down, causing her to cut her forearm. Francois, who called police to report that the woman was “breaking things and tearing up his room,” claims the woman started the argument and cut her forearm while breaking a vase. He told police that she locked herself in his room and began destroying property. He claims he picked her up when she attempted to pull a television off the wall. Florida State running back Zaquandre White, who was with Francois at the time, provided a written statement to police backing up his teammate’s version of the story.

“Based on the conflicting statements and lack of independent witnesses, I was unable to establish probable cause to make the arrest for battery,” officer Tri Dinh wrote in the report.

Dinh also wrote that the woman did not want to pursue charges. “She advised me that she did not want Francois to get into ‘trouble trouble’ but she did want me to speak with him to ‘scare him a little,’” Dinh wrote. “[The woman] then asked if Francois would get in trouble if he ‘smoked weed.’ [The woman] advised Francois had ‘smoked the weed earlier.’” Marijuana is not referenced anywhere else in the report.

Re: Don't think he did anything after reading this...

Jan 24, 2018, 2:21 PM

“Based on the conflicting statements and lack of independent witnesses, I was unable to establish probable cause to make the arrest for battery,” officer Tri Dinh wrote in the report.

Easy to solve...arrest one for battery, the other for filing a false police report...assignment of the charges to be determined at a later date.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2018, 2:25 PM

So if somebody accused you of a crime you want to he arrested without probable cause?

Jan 24, 2018, 2:24 PM [ in reply to Don't think he did anything after reading this... ]

She sounds a little Looney to me.

And F$U player smokes weed?

Jan 24, 2018, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Don't think he did anything after reading this... ]

Now I know she's lying. Those good Christian boys wouldn't do nothin like that.

Re: And F$U player smokes weed?

Jan 24, 2018, 3:09 PM

What does smoking weed have to do with being Christian?

mamas don't let your babies grow up to be FSU quarterbacks.***

Jan 24, 2018, 2:29 PM

Jan 24, 2018, 3:41 PM

All charges have been dismissed

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Jan 24, 2018, 4:40 PM

They should also investigate where he got the money to employ a domestic. Could be a serious impermissible benefit and labor law violation since the player's annual stipend wouldn't cover the minimum wage.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Jan 24, 2018, 4:43 PM

I believe it's not true. Prove it in the court of law... Too many times we hear these bs stories!

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic