Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FREE MONEY (for real)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

FREE MONEY (for real)

Nov 5, 2018, 1:27 PM

Hey everyone, tranny prostitudes like foot traffic in their brothels, and every so often they will pay you just to come try a dry handy. No obligation. Just free money.

Right now, WEDONTHAVEAIDS, a local brothel for the trannys and hermapherdites, is offering a $50 gift card just to come get a dry handy. No sucky sucky required.
1. Go to local WEDONTHAVEAIDS website
2. View inventory, a popup should appear asking if you want a test handy for $50
3. Fill out information, print the receipt, take into the brothel and tell them you are there for the test handy incentive.

I have done this several times at different brothels and unless you just want a test handy, they probably won't even make you get one. You can probably just touch their butt.

Also, BUTTBOYS INC is doing the same thing for a $40 gift card, but you have to let a friend watch and rate the performance.

Go get your free $90!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FREE MONEY (for real)

Nov 5, 2018, 1:37 PM

I laughed, that was clever

sorry peoples just thought you might be interested in a little extra shopping monies

Ignore those ingrates man. I actually could use someone

Nov 5, 2018, 2:08 PM

with your frugal sensibilities...someone with their finger on the economic pulse of the market.

Without discussing too much publicly, here's the gist. Every day, millions of electronic transactions happen. For every transaction, there are fractions of a cent that have to be discarded due to rounding. What if I told you I had a way we could capture those fractions of pennies and keep them for ourselves?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HOLY COW!!!

Nov 5, 2018, 2:14 PM

We round off those fractions of a cent here at Initech! You haven't by any chance written a s c r i p t to deposit those fractions of cents into a bank account that you could send a copy to me on a floppy diskette, have you?

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oof.

Nov 5, 2018, 2:40 PM

The leak within my organization is worse than I thought.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This link is all you need.

Nov 5, 2018, 1:57 PM

https://www.rubmaps.com/

Nevermind. Saw the post below. Still a quality, lungy internet resorce.

Message was edited by: Tiggity®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For real, are there any actual brothels In Gville?

Nov 5, 2018, 2:13 PM

Used to be one in north Charleston called Silk Stockings by Amber but it got shut down after a police raid.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there's a rumored rub 'n tug in simpsonville

Nov 5, 2018, 2:41 PM

might czech that site when I'm not on a work computer to verify those claims.

you know...for science

Re: there's a rumored rub 'n tug in simpsonville

Nov 5, 2018, 2:56 PM

O_o

Silk stockings wasn’t a rub and tug

Nov 5, 2018, 9:11 PM [ in reply to there's a rumored rub 'n tug in simpsonville ]

You could walk in 5-6 hot women walked out, and u choose 1 then bang for $100.

At least that’s what I herd...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic