Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FGF now saying that they want .....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 6,523

FGF now saying that they want .....

Dec 4, 2017, 11:08 PM

GA Mangus back as their offensive coordinator ! you cant make this stuff up but I guess he would probably be better than Roper, even if he does like a little nip off the sauce every now and then ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is he off probation?***

Dec 4, 2017, 11:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FGF now saying that they want .....

Dec 4, 2017, 11:17 PM

So the current guy , you're out ?

GA Mangus , urine .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 4, 2017, 11:21 PM

Well played.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2017, 7:22 PM [ in reply to Re: FGF now saying that they want ..... ]

lol,, now that is a good one !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Know who would want GA back?

Dec 5, 2017, 7:34 PM [ in reply to Re: FGF now saying that they want ..... ]

A “pee”-brained coot.

Waka waka!

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^Misspelled "Peecocks"^^^^^

Dec 6, 2017, 6:23 AM

LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Roper may not be going anywhere

Dec 5, 2017, 7:38 PM

Nothing official as of yet. They deserve another year of inept offense. And Muschump is just the guy to do it.

Dec 6, 2017, 1:43 AM

Did Muschump not say that if Kirk Roper had been his OC at Florida he will still be the HC at Florida. I believe he said that right after hiring him but now he has become the OC that is responsible for the coots offensive problems.

Could it be they just had average players, no O-line and an average QB who can be reckless with the ball , at times and other times he just can’t hit his target. Before I throw Roper under the bus I would make sure another coach would even take the job!

Only 1 team SC beat is going to a bowl game and FCS school Wofford is in the playoffs. 8 teams Clemson beat are going to bowl games and we are in the CFP’s for the 3rd straight year.

Before they get rid of anybody I would have a replacement. I believe 7 or 8 Coaches turned down the HCing job at cootsville before they punted and went back to recycle Muschump. Let’s see if he makes it through his contract.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2017, 6:28 AM

Roper was his oc at Florida. It was like a 40 year old getting his old high school rock band back together when he got hired at South Carolina. Just went and got the same guy responsible for his first firing lol

Dec 6, 2017, 4:57 AM

Wasn't he QB Carkeya's drinking buddy?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why not? Peeing on the sidewalk in Five Points is mild

Dec 6, 2017, 7:27 AM

compared to their parking lot and in stadium extracurricular activities as of late.

Replies: 11
| visibility 6,523
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic