Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FGF is salivating to get us in Columbia next year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

FGF is salivating to get us in Columbia next year

Nov 26, 2018, 3:02 PM

so they can put up another 500+ yards of offense against our overrated defense. Any takers that they get 500+ next year against a vengeful BV? And also they forget a little something... we're bringing back a couple decent players on our offense with an extra year of maturity in TL, TEEHigg, JROSS, AMari, ETN, an experienced Oline.... gotta remember to think logically cootnation.... I'm sure we'll be in the hunt again and will be ready to prove something again. Which is always a good thing for our Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In true JCoot fashion

Nov 26, 2018, 3:04 PM

I’ll bet my handle that they don’t get 600 yds of offense next year

Re: In true JCoot fashion

Nov 26, 2018, 3:25 PM

Let their fans enjoy the possibility. We lose quite a bit defensively so next year should be interesting on the face of it. CVB will make adjustments and Bentley will be more experienced, but I look at Usuck’s 2019 schedule and wonder what they will have available despite a extra long prep. for us.

USCe plays Bama, Georgia, Texas A&M, Florida, UNC, Kentucky and Tennessee before us. Throw in Mizzou, Vandy and App. St. and they have a tall order. Like this season their depth is not what it needs to be. Muscrap best hope he can field a decent team!

Go Tigers ??!!

They lose more on offense

Nov 26, 2018, 3:47 PM

Than we do on defense. And that’s even if Bentley and Edwards come back. Plus our pieces on defense to replace the guys leaving are better than their replacement parts. Add in not a cupcake schedule next year and they might be fighting for bowl eligibility in Columbia next thanksgiving.

Re: They lose more on offense

Nov 26, 2018, 3:54 PM

lol

As if Bentley leaving is a serious concern. He will be back.

Re: They lose more on offense

Nov 26, 2018, 3:56 PM

With 3 of his best OL gone, no Deebo, and maybe no Edwards, and his daddy being mentioned for some other jobs, his stock might not get higher.

Exactly !!! It's either u5c or McDonalds.***

Nov 26, 2018, 4:20 PM [ in reply to Re: They lose more on offense ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: FGF is salivating to get us in Columbia next year

Nov 26, 2018, 3:04 PM

BV in revenge games is something of beauty. This won't be good for those guys.

never again

Nov 26, 2018, 3:06 PM

yea, I said it

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will take that agreement.

Nov 26, 2018, 3:06 PM

Clemson will let SCAR get 500 yrds offense and Clemson will take the win. both parties will be satisfied and there will be peace.

let's shake on it..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Nov 26, 2018, 3:08 PM

Another Moral Victory for the Coots is unacceptable!

LOL

Go Tigers! 6 straight coming your way Coots!

Nov 26, 2018, 3:11 PM

That’s because they’re stupid. It’ll be the worst home beatdown in coot history. Mark it down.

Be careful what you ask for. You just might get it.........***

Nov 26, 2018, 3:23 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The old 'wait til next year' cry.

Nov 26, 2018, 3:26 PM

I love it. Business as usual.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2018, 3:29 PM

Bentley played a once-in-a-lifetime game.***

Nov 26, 2018, 3:31 PM

Nov 26, 2018, 3:38 PM

Until the sound of the whistle for the opening kickoff next year, we must bear the burden of listening and reading of the $EC perception of their superiority. And when the final whistle blows, the Gamecock fans will claim in defeat some sort of victory, be it moral or otherwise. Envy is sometimes considered the highest form of flattery. Their posts and comments will be filled with vile messages directed to our coaches, players and fans. We must learn to recognize these messages as disguised compliments and express our thanks and appreciation with a warm smile and a "thank you". The response should produce an astonished look on their faces that defies description. But I would advise you not to laugh too loud.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Couple of things to remember about next year:

Nov 26, 2018, 3:49 PM

BV, as mentioned before, will be in revenge mode and we have a couple of really good DB's coming in next year.

Next, we have always been able to count on Bentley airmailing a few throws to open receivers. He did not do that Saturday night.

But they lose Deebo (plus Edwards, maybe), and three starting OL off their team from this year, who provided pretty good pass blocking for Bentley. Our D-Line will be a pretty experienced group of very hungry backups and redshirts from this season. Oh yeah, and ACC officials on the field.

Their schedule is a lot tougher next year, and A&M is out at College Station and will be another year better under Jimbo. Add in Bama, and UGA on the road, and they will be very fortunate to replicate this year's win total, much less surpass it.

I really like our chances to send Jake out 0-4 against the Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

Trevor is salivating thinking about playing them again too.

Nov 26, 2018, 3:52 PM

nm

Re: Trevor is salivating thinking about playing them again too.

Nov 26, 2018, 4:21 PM

With mostly single man on Tee all night, I would have thrown it to him 30 times or until they decided to put two on him. Might have scored 80.

It was abundantly clear...

Nov 26, 2018, 4:27 PM

the u5c defense couldn't stop the Clemson offense.

The ONLY thing that stopped the Clemson offense was a dropped TD pass and a bogus offensive pass interference call.

Otherwise, the final score is more like 70 to 35 and that includes the bogus defensive pass interference call that lead to a u5c score.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2018, 4:03 PM

Something also that I haven't seen mentioned is BV states its harder to communicate at home games so I'm willing to bet they want have communication issues against them next year! however after Usucks schedule next year that might be their bowl game!

In other words...

Nov 26, 2018, 4:07 PM

"wait til next year" !!!!

The mating cry of Coots everywhere.

Ether that or, "Wow Sis, you're a better l@y than Mom is."

Sister, "Yeah, I know, Dad says the same thing."

Nov 26, 2018, 4:26 PM

I dont have 6 fingers on one hand, but I can guarantee you that next year will make 6 in a row...

GO TIGERS !!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2018, 4:26 PM

It's the same crap every year from the cooters. The same failed story and they're going to get hammered again next year. The fact is, they've already reached their pinnacle of success, and it's a piece of vinyl.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2018, 4:51 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2018, 4:53 PM

Hey, whatever makes them tingle in their "special" place

Nov 26, 2018, 4:55 PM

For the coots its always about next year, I could care less about that game...we have a mountain to summit THIS YEAR

They may be on to something

Nov 26, 2018, 4:57 PM

The chance of not only playing your rival at home, but playing the defending national champs as well.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic