Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FGF blowing up. Ready to fire Boom and sit Bentley.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

FGF blowing up. Ready to fire Boom and sit Bentley.

Sep 30, 2018, 1:48 PM

There are on meltdown mode.
They just can't keep it in perspective.
They don't realize how irrelevant they are in the world of college football.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FGF blowing up. Ready to fire Boom and sit Bentley.

Sep 30, 2018, 1:53 PM

The only thing better than a ?? win is reading what is on that thing on Sunday mornin'. I laff my a** off.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, there is something better

Sep 30, 2018, 2:17 PM

listening to their call in show after a loss (that's they rationalized will be a win). It's hysteria!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I put it on last night and went to sleep listening to it

Sep 30, 2018, 4:44 PM

slept like a baby with a smile on my face

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 1:53 PM

Just growing pains that go with cycling in

They're idiots if they can't see some progress from

Sep 30, 2018, 1:55 PM

2 years ago. Not saying they'll ever compete for the SEC but Muschamp has improved the program.

They're too dumb to see it though.

Re: They're idiots if they can't see some progress from

Sep 30, 2018, 2:27 PM

Their natural level is mediocrity. Sometimes they are above that, very often they are below that, but things tend to return to their natural level. It’s pointless to fight nature.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Uhhh...no...not really !!!!***

Sep 30, 2018, 4:06 PM [ in reply to They're idiots if they can't see some progress from ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sep 30, 2018, 1:55 PM

They don't have the talent. You don't win squat w/o the talent. It's a vicious circle to be in because you don't attract the talent until you start winning consistently and once you start winning conference titles and playing for the NC, the talent starts committing. Look at the perennial top teams. Clemson is on the way to being one of the elite. Plus, Clemson has a history of being a good FB team w/a great fan base.

Thank you Dabo for taking us to the next level.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

crazy how they expect more. like they've been some football powerhouse

Sep 30, 2018, 1:56 PM

they are 28 games above .500 in their terrible history.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just a few short years ago they were below .500

Sep 30, 2018, 4:46 PM

spurrier ruined that for them three 11-2 years put them up 27 wins above .500 another 0-22 would sure help

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's why they will never be able to get a quality HC to

Sep 30, 2018, 1:57 PM

Re: That's why they will never be able to get a quality HC to

Sep 30, 2018, 2:12 PM

If they lose this weekend, expect the decootments to start.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's why they will never be able to get a quality HC to

Sep 30, 2018, 2:18 PM

That's what I'm looking for. Pickens 5*DE might not mind coming in and competing as opposed to being terrible in Columbia. They have any OL worth poaching? I doubt we need anything else.

Sep 30, 2018, 2:20 PM

I amways SMH when a coots says “when will we get back to competing for the division” like they have a history of ending up in a battle for their division championship. Spurrier got them there one year and they were blown up in the championship game. Other than that they are nearer the cellar from a historical standpoint

That's terrible...Need Moosecramps signed up forever...

Sep 30, 2018, 2:35 PM

Best thing that's happened to Clemson in a long time.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....ha!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 4:42 PM

They believed they would win 11 games and the SEC East. They really believed it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 5:00 PM

In the preseason, Bentley was getting a lot of praise by the national media as one of the best QBs in the SEC. He seems to do OK when they play a patsy but when they play a team with a pulse, he does not fit the mold of an "SEC type QB" The "SEC type QB" is a self proclaimed definition of a player which anyone outside of the SEC would classify as a "run of the mill" type player who looks good on paper but doesn't show up for a real game.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2018, 5:43 PM

You are right on it Joe! That is why I have labeled Bentley the "Cupcake Killer". He stands out against hapless teams, but is the proverbial "deer in the headlight" when playing for anything meaningful of a good team. I'm not trying to pick on his, but I just think the boy isn't real smart (in a football sense ..... don't know about otherwise).

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic