Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FGF Thread - why am I not surprised?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,264

FGF Thread - why am I not surprised?

Oct 6, 2014, 9:01 PM

Thievery, vandalism, trying to hurt players... Remember their suggested hospitality come Thanksgiving...

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1825&tid=205097899&mid=205097899&sid=1017&style=2

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FGF Thread - why am I not surprised?

Oct 6, 2014, 9:05 PM

That's a classy group there.

My Question Is, Why Would Any Self-Respecting Clemson Woman

Oct 6, 2014, 9:08 PM

Marry a Filthy Coot Scumbag Pedophile Like That Dude?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FGF Thread - why am I not surprised?

Oct 6, 2014, 9:13 PM

You know what would show us.......if he climbed to the top of one of our upper decks in the corner and take a nose dive into the pavement. The greasy spot would take weeks to clean up!

While I share your loathsome attitude to those clowns...

Oct 6, 2014, 9:39 PM

Please remember that there have been several of our own who have taken a 'nose dive' from precisely the place you described. I worked with one. Suicide is a topic to keep separate from football.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: While I share your loathsome attitude to those clowns...

Oct 6, 2014, 10:22 PM

Explain? Link? Never heard of that

Re: While I share your loathsome attitude to those clowns...

Oct 6, 2014, 10:35 PM

I worked with him at ResNet (when it was still a thing at Clemson). He wasn't there long, but he was a good guy. I don't recall whether it was rumor or reported, but I was told he was distraught when he and his girlfriend broke up.

http://old.chronicle.augusta.com/stories/2001/06/23/met_314728.shtml (last article on the page)

SOUTH CAROLINA
Fatal fall is ruled suicide

CLEMSON - The death of a Clemson University student who fell 60 feet from Memorial Stadium has been ruled a suicide.

William Edmund Beach, 20, of Mount Pleasant, died about 12:30 p.m. Sunday.

"Our investigation, the coroner's and SLED are all in agreement that he acted on his own accord," said Clemson University Police Chief Lonnie Saxon.

Foul play has been ruled out in the death of the sophomore computer science major, Chief Saxon said.

Witnesses told investigators it appeared Mr. Beach jumped, rather than fell.

A memorial service is planned at 1 p.m. Monday at Clemson's Military Heritage Plaza.

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20010618/NEWS/106180313

CLEMSON Student dies after 60-foot stadium fall A 20-year-old Clemson student fell about 60 feet to his death while wandering through the school's Memorial Stadium on Sunday. Clemson Police Chief Lonnie Saxon said he didn't suspect foul play in the death of William Edmund Beach, of Mount Pleasant. Saxon said Beach was in the upper reaches of the facility and fell from the southwest coroner of the south stands. Beach, a sophomore majoring in computer science, was alone when he fell.

Re: Dont remember that one but there have been some others

Oct 6, 2014, 11:22 PM

the cruise ship guy just the other week and a guy at the Ga dome years ago. I guess those were accidental falls and not suicides but still were not good with heights it would seem.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dont remember that one but there have been some others

Oct 6, 2014, 11:41 PM

Indeed. The post by CTiger95 hit too close to home for me though. Suicide is awful. It's not something to joke about even when the butt of the jokes are our despised rivals and especially when the hypothesized scenario has already happened to a fellow tiger.

Dang, they are really afraid of Watson

Oct 6, 2014, 10:10 PM

Awesome

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

And with good reason.***

Oct 7, 2014, 12:40 AM

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,264
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic