Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Watson ranked #4 Quarterback in CFB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

FB Update: Watson ranked #4 Quarterback in CFB

Feb 26, 2015, 2:23 PM

Watson ranked #4 Quarterback in CFB

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Watson ranked #4 Quarterback in CFB

Feb 26, 2015, 2:38 PM

Who transfers from TOSU?

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

Feb 26, 2015, 2:40 PM

....n answer like 'who cares?' is perfectly acceptable.

Interesting Number...#4 "is" #4. GoTiGERS & Watson!

Feb 26, 2015, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Watson ranked #4 Quarterback in CFB ]

Beat the Cooties...AGAIN!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Interesting Number...#4 "is" #4. GoTiGERS & Watson!

Feb 26, 2015, 2:41 PM

Nice observation!

###???????***

Feb 26, 2015, 3:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently there are 3 REALLY good QB's out there somewhere.***

Feb 26, 2015, 3:27 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Apparently there are 3 REALLY good QB's out there somewhere.***

Feb 26, 2015, 4:20 PM

But who and where, who are the #1,2,3 that they are considering to be better than Watson???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Apparently there are 3 REALLY good QB's out there somewhere.***

Feb 27, 2015, 1:49 AM

I bet the coots are swearing they have two Heisman QBs at theysuck!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well - 2 of them are at Ohio State. Also #12 is at OSU***

Feb 27, 2015, 3:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Apparently there are 3 REALLY good QB's out there somewhere.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty lofty ranking based solely on his monster stats

Feb 26, 2015, 3:29 PM

vs a few bad teams last year (UNC, NCST, USuC).

I really like him and think he will be great, but before I ranked someone that high, I'd have to see them play a lot more than just a handful of games, or see him finish a season without being broken in half.

You need more? Are you blind?

Feb 26, 2015, 3:56 PM

NM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You need more? Are you blind?

Feb 26, 2015, 4:03 PM

He's not blind, he's just smarter than the rest of us. Just ask him. Better yet read any of his post. Always negative. He's either a coot or the grumpiest, most miserable man in orange you'll ever meet.

Re: You need more? Are you blind?

Mar 5, 2015, 9:06 AM

sounds like sound advice to me. his opinion was obviously minus the orange colored glasses.

Re: Pretty lofty ranking based solely on his monster stats

Feb 26, 2015, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Pretty lofty ranking based solely on his monster stats ]

First of all he almost beat the #1 team in his 3rd game as a freshman off the bench with the center snapping the ball all over creation and running backs fumbling the game away. All three of those teams went to bowl games and two of them won. The collarbone was in spring practice when he was way to light to be given the chance to be hit. The hand was a freak thing and the knee was a result of a high school injury that was never taken care of. Go home coot and just remember the beating you took and expect another one. He isn't injury prone but was just a hair to small to take the beating he did. He will be bigger, stronger and faster now. I don't see him getting hurt again for the next several years.

Correction.... "expect another FIVE"....***

Feb 26, 2015, 7:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He didn't actually have monster stats against SCAR, but

Feb 26, 2015, 4:21 PM [ in reply to Pretty lofty ranking based solely on his monster stats ]

his role was still pivotal in the runaway victory and I can understand why that might make you a bit grumpy.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 26, 2015, 4:37 PM [ in reply to Pretty lofty ranking based solely on his monster stats ]

Does beating the daylights out of a team while broken in half count? #35-17

Feb 26, 2015, 4:44 PM [ in reply to Pretty lofty ranking based solely on his monster stats ]

BTW he managed his hurt knee much better than youve managed your butthurt

Feb 27, 2015, 1:51 AM

Actually Watson handled a torn ACL better that their clown handled a sore toe!!!

You put a "u" between the "S" and "C"...totally threw me off***

Feb 26, 2015, 9:53 PM [ in reply to Pretty lofty ranking based solely on his monster stats ]

Tell 'em coot

Feb 26, 2015, 10:48 PM [ in reply to Pretty lofty ranking based solely on his monster stats ]

Feb 27, 2015, 1:45 AM [ in reply to Pretty lofty ranking based solely on his monster stats ]

With one of those chitty team being U do suck usc!!! The one team that Watson beat on a torn ACL was the worst team we played and got those five fingers stomped on with orange headed into the end zone, and a stomped hand on the side lines!!! Dumb A$$ coots never know when to keep their coot suckers shut!!!!!

He beat SCAR with one leg. He's #1 in my book!***

Feb 26, 2015, 4:02 PM

Feb 26, 2015, 4:14 PM

They just gave him that ranking bc it matched his number. We feel I think that he's #1.

Feb 26, 2015, 4:14 PM

He's the #1 player in the country folks. Just begin the highlight reel from his first ever CFB series and then end it with playing on one leg.

GOATS gonna GOAT

Feb 26, 2015, 4:30 PM

Too many PAC QBs in this list. Is Kevin Hogan still playing? That guy must be 35 by now. Kesseler is a joke who cant read a D.

Feb 26, 2015, 4:38 PM

Watson is special. Ranked #4 (ironically) QB after playing only 3 full games in NCSU, UNC, and SCar.

That gives him a goal.

Feb 26, 2015, 5:34 PM

I kinda wished they'd have ranked him around 12 or 14. That would wad his knickers tight.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 26, 2015, 5:48 PM

I really believe we can win it all if he can stay healthy.

Feb 26, 2015, 7:48 PM

I agree with you SBCharleston.
There is no doubt that our talent level has risen to the elite level , maybe right at second tier w/ the Auburns and USC's and the Ohio State's. All have won Nattys in the last 15 years.
DW is the kind of player who can literally take up the team and not carry it so much as have it perform at its highest quality .
Venables has proven that he was a major hire.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Whoever said they needed to see more...

Feb 26, 2015, 7:57 PM

Whoever it was, go to Youtube and watch any of his highlights. He did only start a few games but he looked great in the ones he didn't start too. With a few more passing attempts and he would have led the nation in QB rating as a true frosh. Did you see what he did when they put the game in his hands at FSU? The maturity level and composure were unreal. Against the #1 team in the country in their house. It doesn't get much more stressful than that. All he did was come in and look like the best player on the field.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whoever said they needed to see more...

Feb 27, 2015, 8:57 AM

Exactly, you don't go into the #1 team in the country's house with a 20 game winning streak and basically almost beat them it if wasn't for a mile high snap over your head from the 2 yard line. Then your running back fumbles on the 4 yard line. Heck if he started that game its not even close. Stoudt throw a ball at Leggetts feet in the endzone. SMDH.. a 6'6" TE wide open and you throw it at his feet. Don't get me wrong, Stoudt played his butt off in the OU game but dang it if he played like that against FSU we win :(

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 26, 2015, 9:54 PM

he is far and away the most talented QB returning next year, it is not even close. Not just being a homer here, he is a once in 10 year talent.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How in the world is...

Feb 27, 2015, 2:09 PM

Maty Mauk #14 and Joshua Dobbs #23? Those dudes are going in completely different directions. Dobbs looking like all-sec and Mauk looking slightly better than scar's starting qb. Very confusing how they projected their order on the list.

~JKB

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic