Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Watson listed as doubtful for Georgia St
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

FB Update: Watson listed as doubtful for Georgia St

Nov 18, 2014, 9:57 AM

Watson listed as doubtful for Georgia St

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Watson listed as doubtful for Georgia St

Nov 18, 2014, 10:02 AM

I doubt he's even doubtful. Seems he's certain not to play this week

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2014, 10:06 AM

really? if it is not serious why did he not return to the game or sidelines at gt? this injury is much more serious than we are being led to believe imo.

Nov 18, 2014, 10:08 AM

so lead coot is calling dabo and our medical staff liars. that about right.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2014, 10:45 AM

keep believing dabo about injuries droberts. i think dabo's word and record speak for itself. let me remind you that he said cole was the best to help us win as the starter in the first three games. he also said Watson would be available and ready to play if NEEDED at wf. tie game in the 4th quarter and when cole gets hurt who warms up? ns, that right not dw. how long has he been saying peake will play this week, over two months. how about dye? I know you say coach speak, but most say NON TRUTHS! if you want to use the word lies, so be it!

Nov 18, 2014, 10:48 AM

If for some reason he can't play I believe in Nick, and I think he can pull it out for us. In fact I hope they will let him play a lot this Saturday to see how he performs..... We need someone who can throw the ball downfield period the end.

Nov 18, 2014, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Watson listed as doubtful for Georgia St ]

You are a complete moron...Manzell played 2 weeks after a sprained LCL (with a brace on), Farve played 1-2 weeks after a sprained LCL, Connor played 2 weeks after a sprained LCL & MCL...all with high tech braces. Dude didn't come out of locker room b/c they feared he had a torn ACL u dumbazz! Obviously, it's a risk reward thing in his evaluation to play...the coaches & med staff will make the best decision, period! Ignorant people like you speak in speculation and untruths instead of taking the time to find out the facts...grow up or get back to school in "little boys town"

You wish coot! Keep lying to yourself and talking out of

Nov 18, 2014, 10:32 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Watson listed as doubtful for Georgia St ]

your ####. You don't understand this in the least bit so why open your c*cksuckerr? You never put a player out on an unknown on knee injury and if you knew what you were talking about you would know how an mcl strain or any type of sprain/strain of a ligament feels when it happens, you cannot play on an injury like that the day before or day after but after that first week it's relatively painless.
You morons just keep grabbing at any hope you won't have to watch number 4 beat the helll out of that sorry defense. The fact he's only listed as doubtful should make you put 2 and 2 together but as delusional as coots are I'm sure you'll convince yourselves other wise.

Nov 18, 2014, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Watson listed as doubtful for Georgia St ]

Lead Tiger you are always correct! It has to be deception because there is no way he stayed in the locker room because the medical staff thought it was the right decision. There is no scenario in which staying off that leg would have helped. Liars!!! D*mn Liars!!!! Fire Dabo, no wait, ARREST Dabo for this conspiracy!!! Thank you for being the beacon of truth Lead Tiger

Nov 18, 2014, 10:52 AM

Do you not think for once even though the injury wasn't as serious as what everyone thought it was, after seeing what happened they didn't want to take anymore chances before the Carolina game??? It makes sense not to have put him back in.... But maybe I'm the crazy one lol

Nov 18, 2014, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Watson listed as doubtful for Georgia St ]

Hard to know on Monday-Tuesday. If you have ever sprained anything, you know it really is a day to day thing. You wake up each morning, put some weight on it and see how much you have progressed.

Nov 18, 2014, 10:05 AM

I surely do hope Watson can get healed up completely by next week. I want to see a beat down put on the coots like the old days, and I'd love to see Watson get the 1st of 4 in a row against them, a-la Charlie Whitehurst.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2014, 10:06 AM

I hope he doesn't play - keep him off the field. Even beyond his knee, we need his hand 100% in 11 days. If it were me (and it isn't) - I'd give Schuessler the start and let him play the entire game. Watson would start sc, and in the event something happens to him, Schuessler goes back in, not Cole.

Nov 18, 2014, 10:07 AM

I dont want to see him play this week either way. Let him rest up for the beatdown he is about to lay on the 29th.

Nov 18, 2014, 10:19 AM

Hopefully he will be ready for the coots otherwise give Nick a shot. Stoudt is
clearly ineffective because of his injury.
Would be some redemption if
Cole could lead us to victory.

Chad needs to play him this week or
to hell with Chad.

Nov 18, 2014, 10:28 AM

I said the same thing to my wife last night....wouldn't it be redemption if Stoudt and Watson were both in the SCar game, but it's Stoudt that leads the Tigers to victory. Man, the boards would explode with hypocrisy.

Nov 18, 2014, 10:38 AM

Mark my words.... He will be ready for the coots.... He is stretching every day, on ice through the day, and getting help from psychical therapy daily for 6-8 hours a day....

Nov 18, 2014, 10:42 AM

Word around Clemson students is that they saw him jogging during the morning, which is alright but he needs to strengthen his lateral movement and work on his planting which are the main problems. Also have heard the physical therapist have already got him in or fitted for a brace.

six years ago

Nov 18, 2014, 10:59 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Watson listed as doubtful for Georgia St ]

I fell and bruised my kneecap. I thought it was broken. At the ER the doctor told me bone bruises hurt more than breaks. I wore a takeoff and on cast three weeks and took rehab for three months. DW is young and has more going for him than I did. I would say he will be back for the bowl game based on my experience. Everyone is different anx I just hope and pray for his best. His best is more important than football.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not chads decision...

Nov 18, 2014, 10:35 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Watson listed as doubtful for Georgia St ]

That decisions is dabos to make. I swear stupid people will just make up ##### to blame chad morris for. Deshaun hurts his knee...blame a coach, cole plays like #####....blame chad morris, a running back fumbles the ball....blame chad morris. Do you realize how stupid this looks?

Re: It's not chads decision...

Nov 18, 2014, 10:57 AM

It is Chad's fault. The play calling and the preparation are all Chad's responsibility. You live in denial.

Nov 18, 2014, 10:59 AM

It was a no contact injury..... How was it the Chads fault? That's a part of our offensive system... Plus DW didn't have a knee injury before the GT game.....

Nov 18, 2014, 11:02 AM

I say let the doctors do their job and evaluate him and make the final decision.... Bc we are not MD's.

Nov 18, 2014, 11:03 AM [ in reply to Re: It's not chads decision... ]

he did have a knee injury in high school his senior year. but I agree it is stupid to blame morris for the injury. it was a non contact injury that NO one could have prevented short of him not playing at all.

Nov 18, 2014, 11:05 AM

If Watson's injuries make him questionable for playing G St., then why risk him on what should be an easier game than most? I'm for giving Nick S. a lot of reps; let us see what he has. And, also give Cole a chance to prove whether his anxiety issues are being resolved. If he'd proven himself to be the "starter" at the beginning of the season, then perhaps his troubles are 100% between his ears.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic