Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Venables, Elliott on spring game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,314

FB Update: WATCH: Venables, Elliott on spring game

Apr 11, 2015, 6:29 PM

WATCH: Venables, Elliott on spring game

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Venables, Elliott on spring game

Apr 12, 2015, 3:53 AM

Once again, 'don't expect anybody to read this post, but I've had a few drinks, watched the interviews, and just feel compelled to respond. I'm impressed with [our] concept of co-OC's which requires them not to be necessarily "on the same page", but requires two individuals who want the same results, and who may have different strategies to achieve them, to coordinate and agree on a path forward. The dynamic, I believe, is unique in college football and may just prove to be the game changer. This season is going to be incredibly fun to follow.

Apr 12, 2015, 7:43 AM

Great interviews. Sometimes it's hard to listen to with all the background ambient sound drowning out the interview, especially after a big game when everyone's excited. There is software that can help fix that as well as different mic solutions that can help. It probably doesn't help where those interviews location is having everyone too close and it sounds like a tunnel.

Apr 13, 2015, 8:45 AM

Absolutely, and that is why if what they have to say isn't in text, I don't have a clue of what they're saying. I don't understand what they're saying bc of hearing 2 or 3 different conversations at once echoing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,314
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic