Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Terry Bradshaw and Howie Long warn Cowherd about Clemson fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: Terry Bradshaw and Howie Long warn Cowherd about Clemson fans

Jan 23, 2017, 11:58 AM

WATCH: Terry Bradshaw and Howie Long warn Cowherd about Clemson fans

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Terry Bradshaw and Howie Long warn Cowherd about Clemson fans

Jan 23, 2017, 12:06 PM

Ha! Fail Dumb@$$. Good interview. That DA won't make mistake again.

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Terry Bradshaw and Howie Long warn Cowherd about Clemson fans

Jan 23, 2017, 12:06 PM

Good work guys.This little weasel is a fraud and an #### opening .

LULZ!!! good one!!

Jan 23, 2017, 1:31 PM

Still, tho', the term '#### opening' ACTUALLY sounds worse than the slang term which is SUPPOSED to be crude/vulgar sounding!? But I still laffed!!

+1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: LULZ!!! good one!!

Jan 23, 2017, 3:17 PM

IMPO, I must agree that #### opening describes Cowherd to the T!!! It would be quite difficult to come up with anything else that would fit Cowherd as well....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2017, 12:12 PM

Love Howie's response. They are gonna take you and your button down shirt.....Hysterical. Please let me extend the invitation to Mr. Cowherd to visit Clemson, SC. In all actuality, we would extend a hand in friendship and entertain him with Southern Hospitality, not brutality. That would be another university in SC

Jan 23, 2017, 12:15 PM

Agreed. We'd smother him with Southern Hospitality. Hope he makes it down to a game next year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2017, 12:16 PM

I lvoe the difference in some prick on TV and someone who actually played the game. Seeing Bradshaw get upset about the almost comment was great.

Almost dont mean ####.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

You know what you call the team that "almost" loses?

Jan 23, 2017, 12:17 PM

Winners.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, almost works with hand grenades.

Jan 23, 2017, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: Terry Bradshaw and Howie Long warn Cowherd about Clemson fans ]

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jan 23, 2017, 12:22 PM

Yea, and Alabama "almost won" the natty. But guess what, almost doesn't count! There is no "almost lost" or "almost won" column and for good reason.

This guy makes my head hurt.

He's an idiot!

Jan 23, 2017, 12:28 PM

"It came out of my mouth." Really?

In other words, he just says things without much thought into it.

I'm all for someone speaking their mind, but be ready to defend it.

And in the position that he's in, he should be more responsible than that.

I can even respect it if he said it and stood behind it. He's back-pedaling every time someone talks to him about it.

I guess nobody has really challenged any of his stupid comments until now.

This is exactly why I don't watch shows like this and most of the espn crap.

We Clemson folks get a little protective sometimes :)***

Jan 23, 2017, 12:35 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Re: We Clemson folks get a little paranoid sometimes :)******

Jan 23, 2017, 12:47 PM

Re: We Clemson folks get a little protective sometimes :)***

Jan 23, 2017, 3:21 PM [ in reply to We Clemson folks get a little protective sometimes :)*** ]

As we should:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2017, 12:41 PM

First I was DEPLORABLE, now we're a FRAUD? Alrighty then. Sounds like Cowherd is stuck on calling us a fraud and has no intention of retracting that. Can't wait until he comes to CLEMSON with that "plaid button-down shirt...".

Jan 23, 2017, 12:49 PM

Didn't do his homework and WE'RE the frauds?

Bradshaw and Howie Long rightly challenged him and sure enough he's back peddling again. Is the Clemson Nation upset at his comments? Naturally! When you love something that someone else tries to discredit, you're not only not going to like it, but you're not going to be quiet about it either. Not sure what all he's heard from Clemson Nation, but I expect it's been legion. Any challenges that Mr. Coward (spelling intentional) is faced with, he had coming to him. Watching him squirm doesn't bother me one bit.

I love that Cowherd is still trying to defend his statement.

Jan 23, 2017, 12:56 PM

We should have lost 7 games? Classic Colin

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love it that his IQ got challenged!***

Jan 23, 2017, 3:28 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Invite the man to Clemson...

Jan 23, 2017, 1:00 PM

Show the man some Southern Hospitality, Clemson Style!! He will become a fan for life!

And It's OK to wear button-down shirts to Clemson***

Jan 23, 2017, 2:10 PM

Jan 23, 2017, 1:08 PM

Dabo was completely correct for calling him out. Cowherd hung himself out to dry by saying he just talks for 3 hrs a day and the word fraud just came out. Perfect example of not thinking before you talk. Unfortunately, that's the problem with alot of the so called sports analysts. Talk before they think. Dabo called it like he saw it and Clemson Tigers have got the NATTY TO BACK IT UP. GO TIGERS!!!

Jan 23, 2017, 1:35 PM

If he has never been to Clemson on game day, then he has no clue as to what Clemson football is about.
If he actually loves college football, then he would love Death Valley on a football Saturday.

I'm not sure the guy is even a sports fan. I half suspect he's just a guy that gets payed to say things that tick people off. Where I grew up that pansy woulda had his head stuffed in a toilet and then been locked in a locker, every week of his existence until he learned how to shut up or he decided to leave.

Jan 23, 2017, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: Terry Bradshaw and Howie Long warn Cowherd about Clemson fans ]

And he is a fraud and a coward 24 hrs a day!!!

He could start by apologizing for using that term.

Jan 23, 2017, 1:25 PM

It was clear he didn't watch Clemson Football this season. For one to make such a statement without watching a team play reveals a profound stupidity. I say stupid because he was willfully ignorant about our team. "Fraud," was rude but rude doesn't bother me when it comes from an azshole, if you listen to azsholes you know rude is typical.

Defending it makes it even worse, it shows his azsholiness.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He could start by apologizing for using that term.

Jan 23, 2017, 3:29 PM

But you will tone down #### opening with azshole ;)

Jan 23, 2017, 1:55 PM

I think Cowherd still has the butthurts.

Cowturd. who cares***

Jan 23, 2017, 2:06 PM

Cowherd is a talk show host that says outrageous things _

Jan 23, 2017, 2:10 PM

to get attention.

Geez give him a break, it is not like he's the president.

Besides it gives Dabo good bulletin board material for the Tigers to circle the wagons against the unfair sports media.

SMH

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most German thing I've seen in a while***

Jan 23, 2017, 2:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2017, 2:23 PM

Given that I have seen him talk about this several times on his show he is very concerned about what Dabo thinks about him. Dabo defends his teams!!!!

winning

Jan 23, 2017, 5:18 PM

A debate with cowherd is like winning a debate with a gamecock. What have you accomplished???

Re: winning

Jan 23, 2017, 10:27 PM

Let's try to find these 7 almost losses he speaks of:

Auburn: won by 6 should have been 9- kick the FG Dabo.
Troy- up by flipping 17 in the 4th to a team that had a great season.

Since when did a team trying to throw a Hail Mary to win constitute a almost lost?

GT- dominated more than the score indicated.

Louisville- Yes close game we almost lost. Give him that one. Mind you that was a C performance by the Tigers and we would have smoked he Ville later in the season.

FSU- yes that was a close game could have lost. It is freaking FSU at home you fraud. The team that mopped the floor with Michigan. I will take a 1 point win any day at the Doak. I can live with the 3. This win equals big win over a very good team not an almost lost.

NC State- yep give him that one of course.

Pitt- was a loss. If we lost the NC State game, the Tigers would not have lost to Pitt. Heck we may have Pitt to thank for the final NC run.

VT- gave us a little scare but not an almost loss.

Bama- yep almost lost that one too.
Did he include the almost lost in the National Championship in his 7? I guess we classify that as another bad win.

I got 4 and that includes FSU and Louisville. I will happily take an almost loss against them.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic