Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Swofford on Excitement Around Clemson-North Carolina
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,977

FB Update: WATCH: Swofford on Excitement Around Clemson-North Carolina

Dec 3, 2015, 10:32 AM

WATCH: Swofford on Excitement Around Clemson-North Carolina

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FIRE SWAFFORD!

Dec 3, 2015, 10:34 AM

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would be nice,

Dec 3, 2015, 10:41 AM

if Swofford ever got excited about North Carolina athletes actually taking their own classes!

Re: FIRE SWAFFORD!

Dec 3, 2015, 10:48 AM [ in reply to FIRE SWAFFORD! ]

Absolutely, and Go Tigersss!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DEER SWOFFIE

Dec 3, 2015, 10:50 AM

I would like to extend a Southern Healthy Hearty F*** you on behalf of all Clemson fans who are tired of dealing with your bull jive... If you have any questions or comments you can direct them to the nearest brick wall. I think you're a cheater, a liar, and someone who defends the UNCheat when they obviously were wrong in their scandals. You sir, are the epitome of someone who will cheat and stab a friend in the back to get ahead in life. However, you're not alone in my circle of college football hate, Steve Spurrier, Lou Holtz, Urban Myer, Les Miles, and Nick Saban are right there holding hands with you. Also Ron Cherry, but sometimes he can actually be comical relief when someone is, "giving the business" on the grid iron. Last but not least, I want to at least say that I have more respect for you than Paul Finebaum.

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Re: DEER SWOFFIE

Dec 3, 2015, 11:51 AM

Take some time, think about it, and tell us how you really feel.

Hey Swofford .. you're NOT cool dude.

Dec 3, 2015, 11:08 AM

If I ever see you broke down on the highway and needing a ride I'm going to make you sit in in the third row. First 2 rows are for cool people.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Swofford on Preparation H

Dec 3, 2015, 11:45 AM

Swoffie's responses look like he's got a bad case of the 'roids....

He basically refused to mention Clemson and NC... Not once.***

Dec 3, 2015, 3:38 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

& he's sporting Wake colors . . . like he is kidding anyone.***

Dec 3, 2015, 3:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Swofford on Excitement Around Clemson-North Carolina

Dec 3, 2015, 6:31 PM

Mentions FSU and smiles, but yet it really must be hard to mention CLEMSON. Don't get it. It will be interesting to see him actually have to say Clemson Tigers after Saturday nights beating of UNC! GO TIGERS!!!

Dec 3, 2015, 9:41 PM

Do you even know who's playing John? What a "Deutsche"Bag! You're afraid to say anything pro about Clemson b/c you might #### off the homeboys & you better not say anything about about your homeboy "scholar at-leeks" majoring in African American Studies from your esteemed Alma Mater. You are a complete joke!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2015, 9:47 PM

Uh-oh! I guess I should have said
"peas"!!! My hands are gonna get slapped.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At least he wasn't wearing that awful blue

Dec 3, 2015, 9:45 PM

I hope he doesn't screw us.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,977
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic