Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Swinney responds to Clemsoning question after Orange Bowl win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: Swinney responds to Clemsoning question after Orange Bowl win

Dec 31, 2015, 11:42 PM

WATCH: Swinney responds to Clemsoning question after Orange Bowl win

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep...stupid question, he shut it down***

Dec 31, 2015, 11:46 PM

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Swinney responds to Clemsoning question after Orange Bowl win

Dec 31, 2015, 11:56 PM

Final point to ALL press... ask Tommy Bowden about "clemsoning"... Never HAPPENED during the Dabo era!.... Never!!! Do your homework reporters!

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Swinney responds to Clemsoning question after Orange Bowl win

Jan 1, 2016, 4:14 AM

Not to be a jerk or anything but in the 2011 Orange Bowl we got our ##### kicked all up and down that field...Dabo was the head coach. We were favored if I remember correctly and got embarrassed. It happened....but for a very long time. Since that game we have lost a total of SEVEN games!!! THAT is impressive in itself!! So with that being said... GO TIGERS!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2016, 5:45 AM

Tell em coot

Jan 1, 2016, 9:05 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: Swinney responds to Clemsoning question after Orange Bowl win ]

Ummmm....that's not Clemsoning. That's just a bad loss. The term came about because under Bowden we used to lose games we were expected to win like against unranked ACC teams especially after a big win over a ranked opponent. There was no consistency in our football program at that point. We would win some big games and lose games where we were clearly the favorite and had better talent. Now, Dabo has completely revamped the program's mentality and got this program success on the field to finally reflect the talent that Clemson has been able to attract for years.

But like you said, Go Tigers!

2010 was 6 years ago! Stupid question!***

Jan 1, 2016, 11:37 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: Swinney responds to Clemsoning question after Orange Bowl win ]

Jan 1, 2016, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: Swinney responds to Clemsoning question after Orange Bowl win ]

63-17 coot

In fairness, it took a while to rid us of the disease...

Jan 1, 2016, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: Swinney responds to Clemsoning question after Orange Bowl win ]

The last confirmed case was in Raleigh in Nov. 2011.

There hasn't been another confirmed case of the disease since, meaning that no one on next year's team has been exposed to its effects.

We are fully inoculated and have wiped the contagion from the face of the Earth.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In fairness, it took a while to rid us of the disease...

Jan 1, 2016, 9:54 PM

That means no team in college football is immune to this disease then. Part of the game, STOP IT!!! on less you going to include the entire college football world with this question. GET OFF THE BIAS, DISTASTEFUL, AND STEREOTYPE VAN-WAGON.

Dec 31, 2015, 11:57 PM

Clemsoning? apparently now means kick the other teams ###!

Jan 1, 2016, 12:11 AM

No we won't put it to rest. We Clemsoned their ##### just like we Clemsoned their ##### last year. Print that you SOB!!

Jan 1, 2016, 12:15 AM

You can tweet that

Jan 1, 2016, 12:04 AM

Who was the idiot reporter who asked that question? His credentials need to be revoked. What a complete jerk you are!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2016, 11:34 AM

I like how Dabo shut it down. Don't give that clown any publicity.

I'm sure it was some scrub reporter trying to be subject himself to a butt chewing so he could get his name out there

Spineless reporter looking for a show***

Jan 1, 2016, 5:07 AM

Who was that idiot "reporter"????***

Jan 1, 2016, 11:52 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2016, 9:17 AM

Not worth a Topic on Tigernet..."Next Topic..."

who was that classless jack ####...

Jan 1, 2016, 11:30 AM

badgering some kids who just got into the national title game. Hope all the bad things in life and the bad things life happen to him and happen to him only.

fellow t'netters please

Jan 1, 2016, 4:44 PM

stop trying to redefine the c word, just drop it. it p1sses me off seeing the word, having to read the word...regardless of the context, even if you're trying to funny and say it means to kick 4ss, please...just don't say thit at all. the word is offensive and makes my blood boil. i refuse to say the word or type it. don't understand how you could even get your fingers to type the letters.

somebody thumbed that down?

Jan 1, 2016, 6:45 PM

How do you thumbs down a post from somebody ranting about hating the c-word?

Jan 1, 2016, 5:00 PM

I remember the days when Clemsoning was real. I didn't hate the word as much as I hated the act when we did it. He'll every loss to Scar was the very act as we were the better team almost every year. I remember the thought of anything can happen in that game regardless of talent level. Then enter the Tommy Bowden era. We would win against FSU and the following week lose to a 0/5 Wake Forrest team at home on Homecoming or something stupid. I understand why Dabo gets so upset because it has never applied to his era of coaching. He has changed the culture and he truly is to be admired. It's hard to break free from that mentality and he was able to turn it around. Even if we lose in the National Championship game I think everyone in the nation knows the spell has been broken.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2016, 6:48 PM

Dics gonna be dics.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2016, 10:48 PM

Ben Boulwares response before the reporter asked the question had me rolling. It's like he almost knew a dumb question was coming.

That was Eric MacLain who made the comment before

Jan 1, 2016, 11:59 PM

the reporter asked the dumb question. He was essentially saying the Ben might not be the right person to answer a/the question.

Whas the deal?

Jan 1, 2016, 11:08 PM

Just say something like: "Clemsoning can only mean a team that prepares and goes all-in every moment, every day" or something like this.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic