Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Lawson compares himself to Reggie White on ESPN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 974

FB Update: WATCH: Lawson compares himself to Reggie White on ESPN

Apr 18, 2016, 12:15 PM

WATCH: Lawson compares himself to Reggie White on ESPN

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Lawson compares himself to Reggie White on ESPN

Apr 18, 2016, 2:59 PM

Sometimes these kids don't understand how big of a bite they are biting off until they start to choke. Comparing yourself to one of the best of the past as in a Reggie White, those are some awful big shoes to fill there Shaq, those were the shoes of an NFL Giant. Reggie White = 13-times a Pro Bowler, 10-times first team All Pro, two-times NFL Defensive Player of the Year. But a very treatable sleeping disorder caused him to lose his life.

For all you big guys, football players or just big men, sleep apnea is a serious sleeping disorder. Like Reggie, my brother that was a year older than me, died at the age of 46 in his sleep with a heart attack that doctors said resulted from sleep apnea. He had already been diagnosed with a heart condition and sleep apnea. He died with his sleep apnea machine stored in a closet. And I would bet without knowing, Reggie wasn't using his sleep apnea apparatus either. So if you big guys aren't getting a good nights sleep, get checked, it's just an over night in a sleep lap that can save your life and make you feel much better and rested every day that you use the apparatus, (a breathing mask) at night. Don't die just bc you're to stubborn and come up with a hundred reasons why you can't/won't use the machine. Your life and your kids future may depend on you doing what's best for you and your entire family!!! This has nothing to do with FB and I understand that. But Reggie's name brought back the memories of why I don't have the brother that looked after me, and took up for me during all the years I was growing up. And it crushes my heart everytime I think that he (Billy) should still be with our family. He was a year older than me, I'm 63 now, he was 46 when he died. That's 17 years I could have had with him, if he hadn't been so stubborn. What a waste of a great brother/best friend that I should still have but don't. Sleep Apnea is a serious disorder that is very treatable, just wear the ### breathing mask and WAKE up in the morning rested and feeling Good!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for sharing....***

Apr 19, 2016, 1:50 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reggie White was a once in a lifetim

Apr 18, 2016, 11:29 PM

I understand Shaq is selling himself and he can backup a lot but Reggie White is going to take him being injury free and getting better each and every year, I pray he goes early and we love you Shaq, thank you for your drive and service.

My brother above said all that needs to be said about Reggie!

Go Tigers! Go Shaq!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 3
| visibility 974
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic