Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Finebaum argues with an Alabama fan that Clemson is #1
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: Finebaum argues with an Alabama fan that Clemson is #1

Jan 19, 2017, 5:26 PM

WATCH: Finebaum argues with an Alabama fan that Clemson is #1

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's amazing he can deal with some of those Gumps....***

Jan 19, 2017, 5:34 PM

null

Message was edited by: SOLOS®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Someone said...

Jan 19, 2017, 5:34 PM

there would be Bama fans who would somehow try to claim 2016 as another one of their many mythical National Championships. I thought it would have taken them more than two weeks before they started doing it though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

They have claimed championships with less,to work with

Jan 19, 2017, 10:31 PM

They have championship out of their 16 where they came in 3rd in the SEC, multiple where they were "awarded" by organizations that did not exist until years later.

To claim a championship where they were picked in 2/3 of the power ratings is not far fetched

Re: They have claimed championships with less,to work with

Jan 23, 2017, 8:27 PM

Granted that some of their past history is fabricated, but they are a great program, and we whipped their arses this year, and really beat their brains in last year, with the exception of a couple of fluke plays. I hope they stay in denial. It is a path I hope they learn to be very familiar with.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2017, 9:36 PM [ in reply to They have claimed championships with less,to work with ]

The Dallas Cowboys could claim they are the best team in the NFL due to their regular season record ,...but they LOST in the playoffs and will not play in the Super Bowl....so NO THEY ARE NOT THE BEST TEAM. It's the same thing for delusional Alabama fans ....they LOST in the Championship Game ....so ..no.... CLEMSON UNIVERSITY ..IS THE NATIONAL CHAMPION FOR 2016 .....END OF STORY. Thanks to Paul Finebaum for setting the record straight with the clueless Bama fan.

Jan 24, 2017, 8:47 AM

One point I'll make. Using "clueless" and "Alabama fan" in the same sentence is redundant.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Someone said...

Mar 22, 2017, 9:28 PM [ in reply to Someone said... ]

Clemson done what real champions do when they fall behind, they score enough points to win when the game is on the line. That is a championship team proving why they are champions!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does Sirius XM have a Bama channel yet?

Jan 19, 2017, 5:38 PM

If not it shouldn't be long. Right between Elvis and TGD.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Last year most would say we were the better team on the

Jan 19, 2017, 5:44 PM

field, but I never heard anyone claim we were #1 after the loss.

Re: Last year most would say we were the better team on the

Jan 19, 2017, 5:51 PM

I agree. We could say we out played them, but they out smarted us.

Clemson is #1

Jan 19, 2017, 5:47 PM

Clemson 35
Alabama 31

Clemson is the 2016 National Champions
Period
Done
Get over it
The best
Alabama fan must be butt hurt over Hillary losing and the Alabama loss.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Lol! +1 for your reply! One thing though.....

Jan 19, 2017, 6:08 PM

I don't think there were many Hillary votes coming out of Alabama! Good stuff anyway!????

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lol! +1 for your reply! One thing though.....

Jan 19, 2017, 6:14 PM

Sounds like there was at least one.

Jan 19, 2017, 7:02 PM

Well played sir! ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2017, 7:39 PM

The scene from the Wizard of Oz with the witch screaming "I'm melting, I'm melting!!" comes to mind.....Flipping Saban Snowflake...

Jan 23, 2017, 9:48 PM

LOL ,....that is the image I had of Hillary in my mind on election night when Pennsylvania and Wisconsin went for Trump and her dream of being QUEEN ...WAS OVER. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in her room on election night. I read she got pretty violent with her staff. I think a lot of Alabama fans melted down the same way after Hunter Renfrow caught that pass with 1 second left. 2016 WAS A GREAT YEAR

Man! That's how you know it is indeed a GREAT time to be

Jan 19, 2017, 5:53 PM

a CU Tiger! When Finebaum, of all people, is arguing with a Bama fan about Clemson being #1 and they're #2!! Wonder how cold it is in hades today? ????????

Message was edited by: TigerGrant8®

Re: Man! That's how you know it is indeed a GREAT time to be

Jan 19, 2017, 9:27 PM

Agreed! Even though he went to UT, he is the biggest AL homer out there. I know it pained him no end to have to make the point for us.

Re: Man! That's how you know it is indeed a GREAT time to be

Jan 23, 2017, 8:30 PM

Wonder who TD'd this post. There are homers lurking, I guess. Let them lurk and lust. The trophy has come to rest in the right place this year.

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Finebaum argues with an Alabama fan that Clemson is #1

Jan 19, 2017, 6:05 PM

Why does the word "Snowflake" keep ringing in my head?! ROTFLMAO!

Jan 19, 2017, 6:10 PM

Please tell me someone has the full clip of this. I would like to see his reasoning

Go Tigers all day. What a time to be one.***

Jan 19, 2017, 6:25 PM

Jan 19, 2017, 6:37 PM

Must be a democrat. Still in denial....MEH!

Jan 19, 2017, 6:37 PM

Well, I bet the Russians rigged the natty as well... Bless his heart!

Was that Gamecock Will?

Jan 19, 2017, 7:49 PM

LOL

Man do I have a story about that guy! Any time

Jan 19, 2017, 8:16 PM

I hear him on the radio, I have to change the channel! Disgusting! Ughhhh!!!! ??

Yes, go on......***

Jan 19, 2017, 8:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Thank you! All I was waiting for. All I'll say

Jan 19, 2017, 8:30 PM

(which should be more than enough) is that he and the Kardashian sisters have something in common. 1 hint, it's not their looks! I literally saw the texts in a girls phone, and she didn't have any reason to be making something up. She had his # because they worked together at one point apparently. Much less did she have time to go in and change names in her text messages.
Not too ambiguous I hope? ;)

Told you! Disgusting!

Jan 19, 2017, 8:31 PM

He ain't lyin'!

I have no idea what you two are talking about...

Jan 19, 2017, 8:49 PM

but I like it.... a lot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

What do you mean "you two"? I seem to remember

Jan 19, 2017, 9:13 PM

a, "Yes, go on" by one of dem lungerers in response wanting to know more. But hey, who am I? I'm not judging, and really, I'm ok w it. I swear! It's cool if that's that one posters thing. I just personally find it disgusting.

Apparently he is married too she told me, and yes to a woman. Really weird someone brought him up in a thread tonight. I just ran into this girl yesterday and talked about all this!

Re: Man do I have a story about that guy! Any time

Jan 19, 2017, 9:29 PM [ in reply to Man do I have a story about that guy! Any time ]

He is a homer for the secheat, and especially if it involves Alabama.

You guessed it!!!***

Jan 19, 2017, 9:32 PM

Re: You guessed it!!!***

Jan 23, 2017, 8:18 PM

It was no guess. I listened on XM for years until I couldn't bare it any longer. I'm glad he has moved on to TV, though he does have a face for radio. I don't watch the secheat chanel, so I don't have to look or listen. At least he is trying to set a delusional fan straight. Fact is, they should have lost last year, too. We were the better team both years.

It's "your team" lost when Alabama loses.

Jan 19, 2017, 8:37 PM

Watch Finebaum almost pass out when Renfrow made the catch.

He is as big of Alabama fan as his callers.

Ok wait

Jan 19, 2017, 8:53 PM

I've had some beers today but did that video say what i think it did? And no sadly that was not Lamecock Will he only can remember the number to the roar during his vicadin induced rants.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2017, 12:02 AM

Bumping posts about football.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

It's sad, really...someone should get him some help***

Jan 20, 2017, 11:28 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bama/Clemson are mirrors of each other in 2015 and 2016

Jan 20, 2017, 4:02 PM

2015 we were undefeated, and had a better year. #1 all along. We lost one game, and it happened to be in the natty. That was them this year. So either they can give us their 2015 crown, or accept that we won this year.

Jan 22, 2017, 9:59 AM

The Bama fan doesn't seem to understand how sporting events work. Two teams enter....one team leaves.

He did say something to the effect of they beat us one game, that doesn't make them the best. At least he realizes we won.

The loss one year ago in the finals was heartbreaking, but Clemson and their handled it with class.

Great champions know how to lose. What a group of poor losers.

Mar 22, 2017, 8:07 PM

Absolutely closed minded that will forever keep him in denial that Clemson was the better team!!! Finebaum or anybody else could ever convince that punk that Bama can be beat on any given day....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2017, 8:13 PM

I have a neighbor and their family was born and raised in Tuscaloosa and are all Bama fans. Today they were giving me some grief. I told them "There is a new sheriff in town, and it's CLEMSON". He said that Dabo is coming to Bama when Saban retires. I replied that "Dabo is here to stay, and is building a dynasty". He drove away.

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic