Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: FS1's Whitlock defends Swinney's comments on national anthem controversy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: FS1's Whitlock defends Swinney's comments on national anthem controversy

Sep 14, 2016, 11:26 PM

WATCH: FS1's Whitlock defends Swinney's comments on national anthem controversy

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: FS1's Whitlock defends Swinney's comments on national anthem controversy

Sep 14, 2016, 11:41 PM

Football is an American sport. Many men and women sacrificed their lives so that we can live freely. This includes the pricelege of playing the sport of football. I may not know the whole story to as why Kapernick(however you spell his name) is protesting to stand during the national anthem, but it is disrespectful to the soldiers, sailors, military personnel that has gone before us with many sacrifices. Go ahead and collect your big salary, but know you are reaping in fields that other Americans planted.

Glad someone in the national media has his side.***

Sep 15, 2016, 1:14 AM

Re: FB Update: WATCH: FS1's Whitlock defends Swinney's comments on national anthem controversy

Sep 15, 2016, 7:13 AM

Had not thought about a lot of what Whitlock said in that depth. Good analysis! Totally agree.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2016, 3:49 PM

Powerful message. Should be a "must read" for all of those who want to criticize Dabo.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2016, 7:20 AM

Amen. Great commentary!

Sep 15, 2016, 7:26 AM

Bigtime Jason Whitlock fan!!! Can't believe what this is turning into....there was/is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with anything Dabo said. People having a problem with it is another thing that is going bad with the country. To me, Dabo's message was about Jesus, love and basically treating others how you want to be treated (love thy neighbor)....we need all of that.

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow!! Well said.***

Sep 15, 2016, 7:38 AM

Sep 15, 2016, 7:44 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: FS1's Whitlock defends Swinney's comments on national anthem controversy ]

Whitlock nailed it...Cowherd was smart enough to subtlely shift positions when he realized Whitlock was on point.

People hear well...most don't listen worth a frick.

Lastly, with respect to CK...I honestly didn't know his background...never saw it (not that I tried) written up...and when he was a hot and rising start a couple of years back, there was no adjective that ever suggested he was anything other than CK. No one referred to him as a black QB and let's be honest, that's typically a very important distinction to be made in the media these days. Why was that not mentioned? Why did CK not feel as outspoken and committed when he had the really big stage? Is it more effective to do so now because being busted to second string...or released, could be viewed as racist and garner sympathy votes?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Beautifully said!! Thank you, sir!!***

Sep 15, 2016, 8:14 AM

He is getting destroyed in the YouTube comment section

Sep 15, 2016, 8:38 AM

I guess coon is a derogatory term used by blacks for other blacks that say something that they do not agree with. I never knew.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's pissed off the Social Justice Warriors

Sep 15, 2016, 11:49 AM

he gets #### on every time he talks about this stuff. I love him because he keeps telling them how it is.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know the world is coming to an end...

Sep 22, 2019, 9:53 PM

When TigerNet agrees with Jason Whitlock.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2016, 9:07 AM

Wow, be sure to watch both the short videos. Jason really stands up for Dabo and his strong character.
He sums it up so well and honors coaches who see their mission is to help others. Just wonderful.

Comments like these are why he was pushed out at ESPN***

Sep 15, 2016, 9:30 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wouldn't expect anything less from the sports arm of

Sep 15, 2016, 10:51 AM

Sep 15, 2016, 9:45 AM

Preach on brother

Wow. Powerful. Compare/Contrast this to other media drivel

Sep 15, 2016, 10:42 AM

What an eloquent, well-thought-out, well-reasoned response to all this nonsense. Regardless of whether you agree with it or not, you can tell he has thought the issue through. I'm not tot knowledgeable of media personalities but I will be a fan of this guy from now on. Well said man, well said.

That was glorious. Great commentary.***

Sep 15, 2016, 10:57 AM

null

Re: That was glorious. Great commentary.***

Sep 15, 2016, 11:48 AM

Once again Whitlock tells it like it really is!
glad someone actually listened to what Dabo was really saying instead of feeding into the divisiveness.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yay!***

Sep 15, 2016, 11:27 AM

Well, I'm a Whitlock fan now!

Sep 15, 2016, 3:18 PM

Awesome!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic