Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: ESPN discusses Clemson-Alabama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: ESPN discusses Clemson-Alabama

Dec 3, 2013, 10:54 AM

WATCH: ESPN discusses Clemson-Alabama

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SECN only shows two highlights of Alexander ... from 2014.

Jan 3, 2016, 11:35 AM

AKA: the only two times he got scored on.

Why no 2015 highlights SECN?

Go ahead ESPN, pi$$ off Mac. I love it.***

Jan 3, 2016, 12:37 PM

Re: SECN only shows two highlights of Alexander ... from 2014.

Jan 3, 2016, 5:42 PM [ in reply to SECN only shows two highlights of Alexander ... from 2014. ]

I said the exact same thing when I watched this video. Alexander gives up 2 catches and they decide to show those highlights. They forgot to mention how stellar Will Fuller was against him too...oh wait, he wasn't. I will admit that Ridley is really good, but let's not act like Ridley will be the best WR by far Clemson has faced. Alexander will be ready for this matchup. I expect Ridley to win some and Alexander to win some. That's what happens when two great players meet. It will be a classic.

Dat is da dummesss brah I ha evah lisssen too on da SEC tube***

Jan 3, 2016, 11:36 AM

Re: FB Update: WATCH: ESPN discusses Clemson-Alabama

Jan 3, 2016, 11:45 AM

Mac hasn't faced any receivers as good as Ridley? Really.

I love the coverage. Keep it up ESPN

Jan 3, 2016, 11:49 AM

This is just as much of a motivator as the players talking trash.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Imagine that all Bama

Jan 3, 2016, 11:52 AM

On ESecPN !!! Pfft no mention of our running game or our D-line. I hope those morons keep it up our boys love to be disrespected it gives them fuel !!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Again....

Jan 3, 2016, 11:55 AM

no need to listen. Already know their mantra.

Now, what I WILL listen to (for a good laugh) is all of the excuses after the Tigers win next Monday!

Go Tigers!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, not watching anything ESPiN.

Jan 3, 2016, 11:57 AM

I know what they are saying. I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where Bama has a favored match up between individuals on their team and individuals on our team.

Telling me they have the best D-line in the country and that all them will play on Sunday doesn't impress me. Saying that Bama's offensive line has dominated every game this year doesn't impress me either. Bama winning a brazillion national championships means jack squat to me, I can't even find Brazil on the map with a flashlight and both hands.

If you want to clean up in Vegas pick against 95% of ESPiN's talkers when Clemson is involved in big games like this. That can be your first clue!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They make this to easy. Tigers...feed well on this.***

Jan 3, 2016, 12:16 PM

Jan 3, 2016, 12:32 PM

Lol...Mack has given up 2 TDs in 2 years..lets show those 2 plays and then tell you why he sucks. Sounds about right.

Jan 3, 2016, 2:15 PM

I expected them to say that Clemson should go ahead and forfeit right now. But I don't know why we expect more out of them. ESecPN. Their tag line should be: We never change.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2016, 3:26 PM

A big thanks to ESPN! Alexander gives up 2 touchdowns in 2 years, and those are the only highlights they show of him in this video, while Ridley is portrayed as something akin to the second coming. Keep that motivation material coming, boys!!!

Jan 3, 2016, 5:44 PM

And not to mention that one of those TDs came when he slipped and fell while defending Rashard Greene of FSU. Other than that play, he had effectively shut Greene out of the game. They forgot to mention that as well. :/

Jan 3, 2016, 10:58 PM

So Will Fuller, Sterling Shepard are cupcakes now. Lol oh because they didn't have big games they are subpar. For one against Florida they don't have any pass rushers. Coker had all the time in the world. Let's see how much time he has when he has defenders in his face. Spot the #### ball. I'm so sick of this Alabama crap.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic