»
Topic: FB Update: WATCH: ESPN Interview with Swinney in his office
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 1, 2015 2:49 PM by: melamb13
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

FB Update: WATCH: ESPN Interview with Swinney in his office

Posted: Sep 30, 2015 10:53 AM

WATCH: ESPN Interview with Swinney in his office

Read Update »

Re: FB Update: WATCH: ESPN Interview with Swinney in his office

Posted: Sep 30, 2015 11:00 AM

I always thought ( based on pictures and other interviews) that Dabo's office was bigger. In this interview, it seemed smaller. I like the mindset of the biggest game is or next game but you can't tell me the coaches and the team is really aware this game can be a very special, program enhancing wn.

Posted: Sep 30, 2015 12:20 PM

WHAT is up with those quadruple pleated pants, Dabo?!? Looks like freaking MC Hammer.

Posted: Sep 30, 2015 2:52 PM

Anybody else think that interview was super awkward. Dabo seemed ok but it just seemed weird. That guy looked like he was cramping half the time and was about to bust out laughing the rest of the time. Also, why did the awkwardly slow walk to the middle of the room at the beginning. And then, they edited it poorly as well. Just weird.

I just wondering "who the he!! is this hair gel

Posted: Sep 30, 2015 4:39 PM

wearing, condescending looking D bag doing the interview. If Jesse Palmer took a crap, it would look like that guy.

Re: I just wondering "who the he!! is this hair gel

Posted: Oct 1, 2015 2:49 PM

Obviously gayer than Jesse. Zip sweater with the collar turned up, tie and button down collar, topped off by the 3/4 sleeves rolled up. I wonder if his husband dressed him? The walk was weird, bet he doesn't try that with Saban. Dabo should've stayed put! DB all the way...

Replies: 5  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1303 people have read this post