Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: ESPN College Football Hype video
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,128

FB Update: WATCH: ESPN College Football Hype video

Aug 22, 2017, 10:41 AM

WATCH: ESPN College Football Hype video

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: ESPN College Football Hype video

Aug 22, 2017, 11:29 AM

I think I saw on tv yesterday that of all the teams in the pre season top ten, all have their starting QB except for ONE.

Being ranked number 5 is a real tribute to Dabo and his staff.

Aug 22, 2017, 11:46 AM

I predict that Dabo again finishes higher than his preseason ranking. That would put us right back in the final 4 and another shot at the NC. I will not be one bit surprised if this team is way better than expected. Our LOS on both sides are probably better, our depth all the way around should be better, and if the saying that "Defense wins championships" is true, then we should be in it at the end. tee it up, and good luck to Kelley Bryant! Let's get ready to rumble!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2017, 4:43 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: ESPN College Football Hype video ]

How ever soon we get back to the playoffs will totally depend how all this young talent that we have want it. Hopefully none of them will ever believe they belong just bc of how talented they are, and that talent along will not get them to the playoffs. I hope that they will realize that their talent will have to get much more talented before they will ever experience playing in a playoff game!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2017, 3:23 PM

Love it. I'll never forget that orange confetti at the end of the video making it all the way to the upper deck in Tampa!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When the video gets to last year's semifinal games

Aug 22, 2017, 5:29 PM

When the video gets to last year's semifinal games, they show Michigan State and don't even show Washington haha. Somebody messed up!

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,128
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic