Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Best of Deshaun Watson vs FSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: Best of Deshaun Watson vs FSU

Sep 23, 2014, 11:51 AM

WATCH: Best of Deshaun Watson vs FSU

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Best of Deshaun Watson vs FSU

Sep 23, 2014, 11:59 AM

He is very special!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2014, 12:14 PM

The catch by Williams in the 4th with 12min to go was Nuke-like. We have some incredible receivers and he threw to, what 7 of them? Tay, Humphries, Williams, Ghop, seckinger, legget, McCullough?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also threw to Choice and maybe Gallman out of backfield***

Sep 23, 2014, 12:17 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Could very well be...

Sep 23, 2014, 1:11 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: Best of Deshaun Watson vs FSU ]

the best we've ever had, when its all said & done.

Re: Could very well be...

Sep 24, 2014, 7:48 AM

I don't remember a Clemson true Freshman QB ever starting for us. He has shown signs of greatness, but we've seen him only a little. I am hopeful that what we have seen from him was a glimpse of what we always will.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2014, 12:50 PM

Watson is such an amazing QB and definitely one of a kind. I cant wait to see him progress and grow as a playmaker. Next season I'm predicting we go undefeated.

Sep 23, 2014, 3:24 PM

next year's problem is going to be the defensive line. we lose EVERYONE.

Sep 23, 2014, 6:36 PM

Next 2yrs Offensive linemen and DeShaun Watson can and should be a match made in Heaven. It's who wants and willing to make who look good in the eyes of the NFL and the rest of the college football world. Next year recruitment stays in tack will only strengthen what seem to be a future football dynasty at Clemson. Once these 2nd and 3rd teamers on the defense get a taste of a elite or top tier defense is, they will only want more of the same, knowing its their turn to share the limelight with underclassmen as they set out to set new territory, records, and a name for themselves.

Sep 23, 2014, 9:09 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: WATCH: Best of Deshaun Watson vs FSU ]

That's a bad prediction IMO b/c, we are replacing a lot of starters next season. Our best chance to go undefeated will be his junior year I'm thinking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2014, 1:30 PM

We lose some guys on the defensive line and LB corp but the backups and guys that have been held are extremely better with the exception of anyone being better than jarret, beasley, and crawford. The next group of guys will have more depth.

Sep 23, 2014, 3:28 PM

He is so humble and relaxed. You heard it here first. He will bring the first Heisman Trophy to Clemson University.

2 Plays there the announcers gave up on him

Sep 23, 2014, 3:34 PM

One pass the cameraman didn't even bother to follow the ball, and then Mike Williams' fantastic catch near the goal line they assumed it had dropped incomplete.

Re: 2 Plays there the announcers gave up on him

Sep 23, 2014, 6:43 PM

It would be insane for any receiver to quite on any offensive pass plays(broken down, or busted) this kid will and going to find a way to get the ball to you. Just be ready even if he is being chased 30yards in the wrong direction. He'll find you somehow. Mark my word.

Watson is one of the positives I take out of the FSU game

Sep 23, 2014, 4:03 PM

The throws he makes and the way he runs this offense. To think that he's only going to get better. Insane.

Sep 23, 2014, 9:18 PM

To me the best play he made was where he was being pulled down by a tackler and somehow stayed upright , escaped the pocket and got away. It was amazingly athletic.
This kid is good.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 24, 2014, 1:36 PM

Pretty much the same play he made in the SC State game where everyone said "you won't be able to do that against the FSUs and USuCks on our schedule"

You guys are right, our offensive line sucks.

Sep 24, 2014, 1:38 PM

There were times when DW didn't have more than four or five seconds to find a receiver. And what about that one time when he actually had to run because all our guys were covered.

We really should revamp the entire S&C program. I'm going back to STS where I fit in.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic