Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Bayless disagrees with Clemson making CFB Playoff
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: Bayless disagrees with Clemson making CFB Playoff

Dec 6, 2016, 11:20 AM

WATCH: Bayless disagrees with Clemson making CFB Playoff

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Bayless disagrees with Clemson making CFB Playoff

Dec 6, 2016, 11:23 AM

The ratings for his new show must be tanked , nothing to see here .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2016, 11:25 AM

What an idiot he doesn't have to pull for CLEMSON but come on man get a clue.
He is the only person I have heard say that stupid chit.

Dec 6, 2016, 3:11 PM

Oh he is a pompous blowhard, to be sure. However Cowherd would have left us out as well. Wanted Mich and Southern Cal.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

8+ Team Playoff is needed to resolve these type issues.

Dec 6, 2016, 11:26 AM

That kind of thinking almost got two Big 10 teams into the playoff. What if the Big 10 is way overrated? What if the SEC is way overrated?

Get 16 teams in and find out where the real conference strength is and expose the truth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It really wouldn't

Dec 6, 2016, 11:29 AM

It would just create more controversy around the last few spots in the top 8 because there are more teams qualified to be #6-8 than there are teams qualified to be #1-4.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But you would surely get the top four teams in among the 8

Dec 8, 2016, 12:11 AM

And you would have every P5 conference represented. It would be was less subjective. But I am ok with four as long as we don't start getting two from one conference. When you start arbitrarily leaving two conferences out completely, and putting two in from the same conference, there is no way of knowing how the conferences really stack up against each other.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 8+ Team Playoff is needed to resolve these type issues.

Dec 6, 2016, 11:40 AM [ in reply to 8+ Team Playoff is needed to resolve these type issues. ]

The SEC is overrated, they have 5 teams ranked and only 1 team lost fewer than 4 games.

Of course Pitt and VT are ranked with 4 losses (VT with 13 games though) and Utah is ranked with 4 losses. That makes for 7 ranked 4 loss teams with 4 being from one conference.

But of course Bama is "far and away" the best team because they play in a "tough" conference. You could almost be guaranteed if a team from any other conference that had only one team with less than 4 losses it would count against them as a "weak" conference.

Of course we are in the playoff so it doesn't really matter.

As the ACC was, when FSU won it most of the time. The SEC is

Dec 8, 2016, 12:14 AM

very weak this year, with only one team that is much above average.

There are 68 teams in the NCAA basketball tournament

Dec 6, 2016, 1:54 PM [ in reply to 8+ Team Playoff is needed to resolve these type issues. ]

and I never hear griping about teams not being invited (*cough* South Carolina *cough*).

Dec 6, 2016, 2:54 PM [ in reply to 8+ Team Playoff is needed to resolve these type issues. ]

We are about to show why the Big Ten is overrated. I wonder what Skip is going say after whipping we put on their best. Is he then going to say; Clemson, Alabama, FSU, & VT should be in the playoff?

Dec 6, 2016, 4:54 PM [ in reply to 8+ Team Playoff is needed to resolve these type issues. ]

Basketball has 64 teams and the so called experts still don't agree on the picks.

Slippery slope.

Dec 6, 2016, 6:16 PM [ in reply to 8+ Team Playoff is needed to resolve these type issues. ]

We have a 4 team playoff not to find the best 4 teams. We have a 4 team playoff to ensure the best 2 get in. People need to stop worrying about the top 4, because then people will worry about the top 6, or 8 or 16 or 32 or 64 or 68. It never stops. 4 team playoff is perfect.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are Completely Solid Correct***

Dec 7, 2016, 4:20 PM

Everyone needs to read this^^^^ Mic drop, end of discussion***

Dec 7, 2016, 4:27 PM [ in reply to Slippery slope. ]

I don't have a big problem with four, but it isn't perfect.

Dec 8, 2016, 12:22 AM [ in reply to Slippery slope. ]

One conference is going to get left out every year, and this year, two were almost left out. If Penn St had beaten Pitt, Wash would not have gotten in. And there is no way to honestly say Penn State is better than Washington. We lucked out this year, in that there were exactly four teams with one loss or less.

Re: I don't have a big problem with four, but it isn't perfect.

Dec 12, 2016, 2:17 PM

If it were 8 or 12 teams there would still be a controversy. The committee did right by only letting in teams with one loss. If you have two losses you are not one of the 4 best teams unless there is parity across the Country and teams at the top even have 2 losses. You see the Big Ten bias coming back again in the media now . I remember when the referees were even helping them in Bowl games ...like against VT ...giving the win to Michigan and they tried to against Usuc but Clowney took care of that on the next play. We will probably have the refs working for OSU against us.

Dec 7, 2016, 10:20 PM [ in reply to 8+ Team Playoff is needed to resolve these type issues. ]

4 keeps all the attention where it should be...at the top. Never thought I'd like 4 but I think it's improved college football.

Dec 6, 2016, 11:26 AM

Bayless is a moron.... he should stick to his coloring books SMH

He doesn't truly believe this; just like he didn't really believe Tebow was for real***

Dec 6, 2016, 11:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2016, 11:37 AM

Skip always says what you don't want to hear ! ;)

Dec 6, 2016, 11:47 AM

Just Skips way of drawing attention to himself. Bayless= D"i 'c :k less!

This is what they do

Dec 6, 2016, 11:52 AM

To attract viewers to 24 hours of sports talk they have to make these calculatedly stupid statements.

It's par for the course.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is now happening to sports what news had to do a long

Dec 6, 2016, 9:33 PM

time ago. Say whatever you can to get noticed and get viewers. If we find these things offensive for something as meaningless as sports in the grand scheme of things, think about how bad it is for news where most people are now unable to even tell what the actual news is.

Dec 6, 2016, 12:30 PM

I love the HATERS tbis time of the year. It just fuels the fire when our TIGERS dismantle EVERYONE in their way! I'm sure there will be alot of crow to eat in the end ! Nothing more than bulletin board material!

GO TIGERS! #WE2DEEP!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i bet his eyes told him Louisville was in the top 4 about

Dec 6, 2016, 12:33 PM

3-4 weeks ago too.

We still here!!

Dec 6, 2016, 12:35 PM

Not sure if this will work, but trying to post the pick of his initial CFB football rankings from last year that had all SEC. Several weeks later it was shown that he knows nothing about college football.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hilarious.....way to go Shannon.....doesn't everyone

Dec 6, 2016, 12:55 PM

know that programs like that do not want their two talking heads to agree on anything. It would be boring to watch two guys sit there and say the same thing!

Dec 6, 2016, 12:57 PM

How was it possible for neither one of them to make a single valid point during that entire segment?

Sure Shannon disagreed with skip, but he never said why. He just shouted "Skiiipppp" and looked at him crazy. I couldn't imagine sitting through a whole 30 min show with those two yelling at each other.

God, I hate that TOOL.***

Dec 6, 2016, 12:58 PM

Another reason for a commentator evaluator website

Dec 6, 2016, 1:40 PM

If someone would start tracking these moronic predictions by all these commentators they would finally be called to accountability and everyone would know who not to listen to. I don't have the time to build it or maintain it but I'll invest in it.

Re: Another reason for a commentator evaluator website

Dec 6, 2016, 5:22 PM

Only watched this to see what Shannon would say. I never watch these because I don't always understand their reasoning. I'm just loving the fact Clemson is in it and I believe they deserve it. Whatever all the sports talk show analyst say doesn't always work out. Go Tigers let your talk be on the field.

Who cares what this irrelevant hack says or thinks***

Dec 6, 2016, 1:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

FYI - Bayless Eats Too Much D And Has Got Bad STDs

Dec 6, 2016, 1:46 PM

They have wrecked his mind

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In related news...

Dec 7, 2016, 3:53 PM

After reading your post, Jason Fitz just rushed to his local clinic to get tested ASAP.

??

~JKB

Dec 6, 2016, 1:56 PM

Oh heck, if the BIG are all such special snowflakes, why not ignore that Bamer is undefeated and throw in Wis. or Iowa!

Skip is afraid of Shannon - VERY AFRAID, because he

Dec 6, 2016, 2:29 PM

he knows Sharpe is right! and he himself is full of it!

Dec 7, 2016, 3:46 PM

Guess who doesn't care what he thinks? This girl!

Dec 12, 2016, 1:58 PM

The guy is CLUELESS ! Michigan didn't really play anybody until late in the season and lost 2 of their last 3 games. I think most of the teams on their schedule had losing records. The Big Ten sucks , Ohio State played Oklahoma early ..and the Sooners have a bad defense. For the most part the committee got it right ..but I think Penn State got shafted because they beat the Buckeyes and won their Conference. What cost them ..they lost to an ACC team, Pitt ..but ..so did we.

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic