Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Virginia Tech WR on Clemson: "I think it's an opportunity for revenge"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

FB Update: Virginia Tech WR on Clemson: "I think it's an opportunity for revenge"

Jul 14, 2017, 12:47 PM

Virginia Tech WR on Clemson: "I think it's an opportunity for revenge"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Virginia Tech WR on Clemson: "I think it's an opportunity for revenge"

Jul 14, 2017, 12:52 PM

They'll jump straight from WVA to looking ahead to Clemson. Those three in the middle, they'll glance at sideways, although their history suggests ECU bears watching.

I'm amused by VaTech...on an order of magnitude scale, they lost more than Clemson did.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Virginia Tech WR on Clemson: "I think it's an opportunity for revenge"

Jul 14, 2017, 12:56 PM

I agree. The Tigers will feast on the Gobblers, Turkeys, Hoakies, whatever the heck they are called.

Jake Bentley,

Jul 15, 2017, 11:27 AM

Is starting to look better than that idiot!

Jul 15, 2017, 3:31 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Virginia Tech WR on Clemson: "I think it's an opportunity for revenge" ]

He meant to say it's opportunity for clemson to put another beat down on em

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 14, 2017, 12:55 PM

They will still be hurting from the butt kicking that WV and their QB will give them when we get to Lane Stadium!

Sorry Jazzy Jeff,

Jul 14, 2017, 1:10 PM

you guys have lost too much on offense to have a chance in this game. Clemson wins by 10 but it isn't that close.

Re: Was Thinking More Dwayne Wayne

Jul 14, 2017, 1:19 PM

... some retro is cool, some is not.

Can't wait to put some big points on them in Lane!

Spot the #### ball!!!

Jul 14, 2017, 1:11 PM

Both teams will have new starting QBs, I believe that situation will be in our favor. What do you say?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, Turkeys coming after us, Redbirds coming after us,

Jul 14, 2017, 2:56 PM

Chickens coming after us, and Criminoles coming after us. Whatever the hail will we do?

Win, that's what.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow, Turkeys coming after us, Redbirds coming after us,

Jul 15, 2017, 10:10 AM

Reminds me of "The Wizard Of Oz". "Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!" I would bet we have little trouble with VT this year, provided one of our QB's works out like I think they will.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry Turkeys

Jul 14, 2017, 3:03 PM

You've had plenty of opportunities for revenge. You wanted revenge in 2011 after the embarrassment we gave y'all in Lame Stadium just to get crushed again the ACCCG. Beat y'all again in 2012 pretty convincingly in DV. And now again last year in the ACCCG AGAIN! I'm sorry, but if y'all really wanted revenge, you would have done it one of your past 3 times we have played.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 14, 2017, 3:09 PM

That dude needs to ditch those butt ugly specs. I wonder if he knows anything about laser eye surgery.

he can boost himself and their fans all he wants

Jul 14, 2017, 3:31 PM

with talk of revenge, but that receiver doesn't play a down of defense and they have a QB question mark just like we do... but dollars to donuts, i'm taking our defense and QB over theirs...
he needs a history lesson on the last time we blacked out Blacksburg, and this is a MUCH better team they're going to see...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 14, 2017, 4:38 PM

First Louisville and now VT. Who do these people think they are? They act like they are "blue blood " programs and Clemson is just some upstart team infringing on their territory. Have they not been watching the last few years? They need to ask some REAL blue bloods like Alabama, FSU, OSU, LSU, Oklahoma, and Notre Dame if Clemson is an upstart. When was the last time you heard anyone say they wanted "revenge" on FSU or Alabama?

Jul 14, 2017, 7:57 PM

As for Bama, pretty sure Ben Boulware said something along those lines a year ago, but Ben and Co could and did back it up.

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 14, 2017, 5:31 PM

Their first 4 games are garbage except for WV who should be better with will Grier at QB(if it wasn't the roids making him play good at Florida) lol. They will be used to playing some
cupcake dlines when it comes time to see the Tigers!

Jul 14, 2017, 6:15 PM

Sorry Kid and Play....weren't the last 3 opportunities for revenge as well?? VT's lost them all, BTW.

Is that arsenio hall?

Jul 14, 2017, 8:06 PM

Or is it Steve Erkel?

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

looks more like,,

Jul 14, 2017, 8:38 PM

Steve Urkel. Also looks like a "don't ask, don't tell" kinda guy

Re: looks more like,,

Jul 15, 2017, 10:13 AM

I thought the same thing. He looks ridiculous, and his words don't betray his looks.

Jul 15, 2017, 6:14 AM

Well spoken young man. Their schedule before the Tigers is not impressive, so they're success to that point, assuming they win all the games, will be very misleading to their offense's ability to move the ball against a D like Clemson. We'll get a W.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2017, 10:19 AM

I remember a year when NCSU had a team that had not had a single point scored on them. Their Defense wore white shoes to emphasize their might. Coach Howard bought Orange shoes for us. We stomped their butts! Coach put the shoes in a big box, and several years later our Freshman team wore the orange shoes in their games. By the way, that was the only undefeated and untied Freshman team Clemson ever had. Maybe we need to feature orange shoes again for the likes of these wannabe programs who live on past glory days.

Jul 15, 2017, 7:15 AM

Do they realize that they will get their butts kicked TWICE by CLEMSON if they make it to the ACCCG game again? Man, they're really gonna be ticked off NEXT YEAR at the ACC Media Days meetings.

Re: FB Update: Virginia Tech WR on Clemson: "I think it's an opportunity for revenge"***

Jul 15, 2017, 3:30 PM

Wiw, that schedule before us is a

Jul 16, 2017, 12:06 PM

A regular Murderer's Row. SMH. WV might be a challenge, but otherwise they get to chill amd rest their starters until week 5. Who other than Baylor and NC State schedules like that?

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic