Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Texans coach on Watson: "He's getting better every day"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,818

FB Update: Texans coach on Watson: "He's getting better every day"

Jun 2, 2017, 1:16 PM

Texans coach on Watson: "He's getting better every day"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Texans coach on Watson: "He's getting better every day"

Jun 2, 2017, 1:38 PM

Baller gonna ball.

Jun 2, 2017, 2:20 PM

DW will surprise many, but not our fans. We know what he's capable of.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2017, 4:10 PM

Savage and Weeden have had a good spring, but Watson's been impressive. That tells us something right there. DW4 will be the starter sooner rather than later.

Jun 2, 2017, 5:55 PM

I just hope that he isn't thrown in until the coaches and DW4 are for absolutely sure he's ready to show out, and prove that he was the best QB in the draft, and make everybody who passed on him see what a mistake they had made by passing on him!!! That is what I'm wanting for the best QB to ever wear a Clemson uniform, and that is DW4!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2017, 9:35 AM

DW4 is better off on the team he is on and with the franchise he is with than any of the QB's who went ahead of him in this draft. He will absolutely shine and his team will contend from the start. The others probably won't get a sniff at success nor long careers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One thing we all know is Deshaun is going to go to work

Jun 2, 2017, 4:44 PM

And he will compete and win a lot. They really did get superman and 11 teams screwed up royally in missing him and many will lose their job or they should lol....

How Tribisky from unc went ahead of him blows my mind.

Can't wait to see Deshaun win a Super Bowl and then go on to break Joe Montana's records in big games. Deshaun will be paying dividends to Clemson for decades!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

"how Trubisky from UNC went ahead of him blows my mind"

Jun 3, 2017, 3:02 AM

Screw that... how did Mahomes III from Tx tech went before DW4?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One thing we all know is Deshaun is going to go to work

Jun 3, 2017, 4:09 AM [ in reply to One thing we all know is Deshaun is going to go to work ]

I'm a Bears fan. I wish I knew how or why they took Trubisky with the 2nd pick. Not to mention trading away half their picks to move up one spot to do it.

Jun 2, 2017, 5:46 PM

Good picture of the CHAMP. Agree with starting sooner rather than later. Savage injury prone, Watson's work ethic, toughness and intelligence will get him playing time early. He'll prove why the Texans picked him in the first round, just a matter of time.

Jun 3, 2017, 9:42 AM

I actually think Savage and DW will become a good tandem for the Texans. Neither are flamboyant and they work hard. Every team needs a solid back-up...it's a rugged season...very rugged.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2017, 12:10 AM

I think that if Savage stays healthy, and if they give Watson some playing time for reps it could be a good tandem. Ease Watson into the playbook, get his confidence up. However, one thing about Watson: He seems to " play up to " his competition. That's an intangible. I know that the League is a totally different game at a different pace and against grown men, but when he get's his time, he'll make the most of it. Might have a Jimmy G. kind of year. Plays a few games and wins them ( if Savage stays healthy ) then sits and learns. It seemed to help his stock a lot. Something tells me though, that Watson will start by game 3 if not before then.
We'll see. I want him ready also, as well as protected. I think he will be, camps will prove a lot for Watson during the off-season. They drafted him for his ceiling, to be the eventual franchise quarterback. You don't move up like that, the fist time in 15 years and take a QB unless you think He's the one. Watson will get it done, sooner rather than later.

Watson to Hopkins on the back shoulder, Touchdown!

My Take

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,818
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic