Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Tajh Boyd donates 500 backpacks to local students
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,165

FB Update: Tajh Boyd donates 500 backpacks to local students

Aug 16, 2016, 8:00 AM

Tajh Boyd donates 500 backpacks to local students

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Tajh Boyd donates 500 backpacks to local students

Aug 16, 2016, 8:03 AM

I will say this 1000 times.....I have a lot of love for this man. He is one of our Tigers that we can be incredibly proud of.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2016, 8:23 AM

Dear Mommas and Daddies:
If you want to send your son to a school that teaches you to become a part of your community, that builds character, that transforms your already-present foundation into a caring member of the world community, and that lets you play on a championship-caliber football team on Saturdays in the fall, then send him to the care of Dabo and his coaches and Jim Clements. This is the type of young man he will have the opportunity to become. Taj is an acquaintance of my oldest son who is a Clemson grad and my daughter who is a Clemson senior and they assure me that he is as genuine in private as he is in public. We love you Taj, one of Clemson's greatest ambassadors for the school, and not just the football program.

Aug 16, 2016, 8:24 AM

Tajh* is also a good man!

Aug 16, 2016, 8:28 AM

Yep, sorry about that, Tajh! Darn spell check on the iphone.

Aug 16, 2016, 8:32 AM

Lol. It's all good man, just a little early morning nitpicking. And I can commiserate about the iPhone... Can't tell you how many times I've accidentally hit "post reply" before I was finished.

yep..TB never won a game vs Coots even though he tried mightily

Aug 16, 2016, 9:56 AM

But Tajh has won bigger games in life than that one game..by being true to his word that he'd play FB for Clemson, gave 110% on every play & game, won lots more than he lost, broke CU & ACC records, threw one of the prettiest spirals & long balls seen at DV, showed the steady warrior he truly is against the fierce D of LSU in the closing minutes to complete the infamous 4th & 16 pass..while running for record amounts of Rushing TD's in the clutch..Especially the long one against the favored Buckeyes in the Orange Bowl.

Still, with all that said Tajh is continuing to show leadership & strength of character after surely being disappointed in not acquring his dream of a NFL career..

by taking the Tiger of Life by the tail and speaking to various groups about his belief system, staying in touch & helping Clemson FB as well as looking for other fulfilling career avenues while he gives back to the community.

In short..Tajh Boyd is already a highly successful Clemson Man & a Winner.

Congrats Sir!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2016, 8:27 AM

Tajh's parents done a fabulous job in raising Tajh, but, I also believe that Dabo and Clemson had much to do with the polished man part that Tajh and a lot of other Clemson men has become!!! May God bless them all for doing the things they do for the poor and needy children!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Meanwhile Doo doo ice is opening a vape shop....

Aug 16, 2016, 10:47 AM

you the man Tajh!

at my advanced age & condition

Aug 16, 2016, 10:56 AM

May i ax what a Vape Shop is?! TIA & LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 16, 2016, 11:13 AM

Tajh Boyd and CJ Spiller were not only outstanding Clemson football players, they were and continue to be wonderful representatives of what Clemson nation stands for. I love them both.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,165
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic