Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: TBT: Clemson in 2009 ACC Championship game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

FB Update: TBT: Clemson in 2009 ACC Championship game

Nov 13, 2014, 9:31 AM

TBT: Clemson in 2009 ACC Championship game

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CJ had 233 yards rushing in that gane and AE had 63.

Nov 13, 2014, 9:36 AM

KP had only 91 yards passing.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?id=293390228

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: FB Update: TBT: Clemson in 2009 ACC Championship game

Nov 13, 2014, 9:37 AM

2 turnovers... sigh. Will lose you a game everytime.

Thanks. Pour some salt in the wound why don;t you

Nov 13, 2014, 9:53 AM

It's not like I drove from NC to Tampa over two days to freeze my #### off (yes, 50deg in Fla is f'in cold) while watching them convert 3rd and 1 117 times, without a punt, while we don't double cover Damarious Thomas, who should have been ruled ineligible, on the only 3rd and 10 they had all game where he caught an 80yd TD pass.
Only to see KP complete another late game choke with a chance to win.

It's not like I'm still bitter or anything.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That game was infuriating. Helll both games against them

Nov 13, 2014, 11:48 AM

that year were. "Oh look we got a stop in 3rd down they'll finally have to punt it away now" *goes with the same d@mn play and converts on 4th* they ran the same ##### over and over and over 4 times and just slowly moved into the end zone. When you can't stop ga tech it's a miserable game to watch even more so that year as that was all they had.

Re: That game was infuriating. Helll both games against them

Nov 13, 2014, 11:52 AM

Well they were in violation and cheating all that time , the title got ripped up and they were probated. I was at that game , and aside from a good time with a new girlfriend in Ebor City I left Tampa disgusted and down.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Ahh, the game where one man beaten and battered, not to

Nov 13, 2014, 11:52 AM

mention injured and could hardly walk almost single handedly carried us to an ACC Championship. That night he cemented his legacy as one of the greatest Tigers to ever wear the Paw.

Re: MVP.

Nov 13, 2014, 12:08 PM

That doesn't often happen when your team loses the game. CJ was special every time he took the field, but he was spectacular that night. Wish the defense could have stopped that last drive after taking the 34-33 lead. Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: TBT: Clemson in 2009 ACC Championship game

Nov 13, 2014, 1:58 PM

We drove from Tennessee to Tampa. I just knew that our D could make at least one stop that night on their future child beater RB. Besides, what does "vacated" mean? GaTech used an ineligible player(s.) They cheated to win. That year's title belongs to Clemson University plain and simple. Swofford would have ruled that way if UNC had been the disadvantaged team.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic