»
Topic: FB Update: Swinney updates Williams' injury status
Replies: 8   Last Post: Sep 24, 2015 10:51 AM by: Dugatiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

FB Update: Swinney updates Williams' injury status

[1]
Posted: Sep 23, 2015 8:18 PM

Swinney updates Williams' injury status

Read Update »

Re: FB Update: Swinney updates Williams' injury status

Posted: Sep 23, 2015 8:29 PM

Nothing short of amazing news!!! We just need him healthy for the playoffs, if so be, cuz that would tremendously help the team reach the goal they've set! #ALLIN GO TIGERS

Come back soon Mike

Posted: Sep 23, 2015 8:30 PM

Team needs you

Come back when you're healthy Mike

Posted: Sep 24, 2015 10:32 AM

team doesn't need you bad enough for you to risk your future.

[1]
Posted: Sep 23, 2015 8:32 PM

Glad everything is going well and Mike has seemed to be in good spirits ever since he was put in the brace. I guess they'll know more about his return after that 6 week re-evaluation, which is in 3 1/2 weeks. Hopefully everything is healing fast and perfectly, def needs to be 100% healed and no less. I know Mike wants to be out their with his teammates as soon as possible.

Does anyone know

Posted: Sep 23, 2015 8:54 PM

Does anyone know if it would be an NCAA violation if we, the ClemsonNation, hire that Benny Hinn guy. Yeah, his hair is worse than Donald Trump's. But, he could slap ole Mike Williams in the neck. I know it works, I saw it on that TBN channel once. HEALED!

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Sep 23, 2015 10:43 PM

Coach's comments are what I want out of our coach. He wants a 100% healthy Williams, no matter whether he plays soon, or not. Our coach cares more about the player than just what the player can do for the team.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Sep 24, 2015 10:39 AM

Yeah, exactly. Just like OBC did with Lattimore. Oh wait, never mind. Ours actually cares if they have a future. That has always made me wonder. Anyone else thing that Clowney didn't take a lot out of that situation? Im sure its still in large part because he's lazy, but he had to see Lattimore's career get submarined by the Ball Sack.

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Sep 24, 2015 10:51 AM

You may be right about Clowney, though I never thought of him as having enough intellect to allow him to deduce what kind of selfish jerk spurlid is. It doesn't take a rocket scientist, though.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I pay 3600 a year Pay half and can buy 4 tickets lower deck on about 30 yd line at the cost of seas...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2612 people have read this post