Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Swinney on the recruitment of Dalvin Cook:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,296

FB Update: Swinney on the recruitment of Dalvin Cook:

Nov 3, 2015, 11:24 AM

Swinney on the recruitment of Dalvin Cook: "We didn't get past 1st base with him"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"where he needs to be"; "as a player"..... Innuendo, maybe?***

Nov 3, 2015, 11:29 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "where he needs to be"; "as a player"..... Innuendo, maybe?***

Nov 3, 2015, 11:34 AM

My thoughts exactly. He fits the culture at FSU. He doesn't fit the culture at Clemson.

There was no innuendo to it.

Nov 3, 2015, 11:36 AM [ in reply to "where he needs to be"; "as a player"..... Innuendo, maybe?*** ]

If you don't want to come to Clemson more than any other place then we don't want you. It's attitude, got to have your mind right to play with this group or for this coaching staff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, come on... You KNOW I was being a little facetious...***

Nov 3, 2015, 11:43 AM

null

Message was edited by: SOLOS®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Both

Nov 3, 2015, 1:11 PM [ in reply to There was no innuendo to it. ]

of the Clemson policemen would have had his number!

Re: FB Update: Swinney on the recruitment of Dalvin Cook: "We didn't get back 1st base with him"

Nov 3, 2015, 11:42 AM

Dalvin does have talent and is a heck of a running back. I still rather have Gallman, talented and a classy young man.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Swinney on the recruitment of Dalvin Cook: "We didn't get back 1st base with him"

Nov 3, 2015, 3:04 PM

Swinney may consider him to have the best back in the nations, but he still would have been behind Gallman on the depth chart!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2015, 3:06 PM

*nation

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2015, 3:09 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney on the recruitment of Dalvin Cook: "We didn't get back 1st base with him" ]

I love Gallman...but it's highly unlikely he'd have started over Cook, purely based on natural talent as a RB. Remember, Gallman played a lot of LB...and many schools were recruiting him for that...and he wanted a RB opp, which Clemson afforded him.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2015, 3:14 PM

I disagree... With Swiney in charge the most talented player is now always the one highest on the depth chart... Anyone that chooses FSU will very likely lack the character needed to start for a Swinney led team.

I disagree

Nov 3, 2015, 4:00 PM

I don't think it's fair to make a generalization that encompasses the entire roster. We would all agree that Clemson has much higher standards than FSU when it comes to character and integrity. However, I'm sure that there are several members of the FSU football team that are decent young men. They may have been lifelong Seminole fans, which led them to commit to FSU over other schools.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Want Ben Boluware to bust him one in the chops.

Nov 3, 2015, 3:24 PM

That would be to first base in my book.

Re: Want Ben Boluware to bust him one in the chops.

Nov 3, 2015, 3:26 PM

I would find that VERY enjoyable.

Re: Want Ben Boluware to bust him one in the chops.

Nov 3, 2015, 4:07 PM

A man with his hair tied in a bun ,. I cannot look at favorable ,. old school ,.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,296
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic