»
Topic: FB Update: Swinney on his 1st car: "It went over a cliff and smashed into a tree"
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 10, 2016 12:42 AM by: Tiger_UWS
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

FB Update: Swinney on his 1st car: "It went over a cliff and smashed into a tree"

Posted: Sep 9, 2016 12:42 PM

Swinney on his 1st car: "It went over a cliff and smashed into a tree"

Read Update »

Re: FB Update: Swinney on his 1st car: "It went over a cliff and smashed into a tree"

[2]
Posted: Sep 9, 2016 1:05 PM

Coach don't forget your helmet??

Re: FB Update: Swinney on his 1st car: "It went over a cliff and smashed into a tree"

Posted: Sep 10, 2016 12:42 AM

My thoughts too....where is the helmet?

Posted: Sep 9, 2016 1:05 PM

Coach don't forget your helmet??

[4]
Posted: Sep 9, 2016 1:27 PM

This sounds a lot like the Gamecocks' football program under Steve Spurrier. Get something shiny and "new", get all excited for a short while because it actually kinda works, have it go off a cliff and crash land, and have no insurance in the form of decent coaching development or good players to build upon.

Now that I mention it, I think Dabo was actually just referring to the Gamecocks.

Go Tigers.

2019 student level member

Posted: Sep 9, 2016 2:03 PM

If Dabo and I every go anywhere please remind me to drive.

2019 white level member

Crump

Posted: Sep 9, 2016 6:08 PM

Don't know how much control you have over the "you may also like" section at the bottom of the page, but that crap is why I'll run ad blockers all day long. If your site exists on click bait $$$. Just shut it down and open a used car lot.

2019 white level member

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: 4 tickets face value sec 502 iam in greenwood sc

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1560 people have read this post