Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Swinney on Fleming leaving the program
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 5,819

FB Update: Swinney on Fleming leaving the program

Oct 18, 2014, 7:25 PM

Swinney on Fleming leaving the program

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Need some hawt Tiger gal to tweet him this:

Oct 18, 2014, 7:27 PM

http://youtu.be/w-l5FyA3pgo

Re: FB Update: Swinney on Fleming leaving the program

Oct 18, 2014, 7:36 PM

Prob left bc he was tired

Oct 19, 2014, 1:53 PM

Not surprised after Morris said he didn't "trust him." A big loss.

Just wondeirng, why is it a big loss?

Oct 20, 2014, 10:42 AM

WHat has he contributed or done to make you think he would have been impactful this or next year?

Clemson

Re: Just wondeirng, why is it a big loss?

Oct 21, 2014, 5:53 AM

It is a big loss because slumdog said it is and you can believe everything he post!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just wondeirng, why is it a big loss?

Oct 21, 2014, 6:36 AM

Maybe we could get slumdog to go over to #### talk and help them get above .500 in division 1 football by telling them what to do to get out of LAST place. He might be able to tint the windows in Sluriers office so his increased need for liquids will not be so noticeable when the Alumni come over to go to McDonalds. To celebrate the banner where they got 5th place rings. I heard McDonalds gives Slurier a free toy and cookie with sec on them for showing his ring. Boosters wanting to offer this on recruiting trips. Slumdog will fix this by doing what they did a couple years. Chant Bamer Sec SEC cockalittle do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Oct 19, 2014, 1:54 PM

the mot is going to be distraught with that news.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2014, 10:39 AM

Letting him go and not giving him the opportunity to play is probably the worst move Dabo has made since becoming the head coach. Huge loss for our program! We are very weak at H back position.

Found one ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oct 20, 2014, 10:52 AM

Guess you missed the part about the girl friend, the grades and Dabo himself saying he wanted him to change his mind and stay ??????

Oct 20, 2014, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney on Fleming leaving the program ]

He earned a try because he worked hard. He played and he fumbled, twice fumbled I believe. Once in our own redzone. He spent the trust he'd earned from our coaches. Evidently, since he hasn't played since then he's earned no more trust. He quit because he didn't earn trust and more importantly he wasn't caring about school. If you know our coaches that's even worse than a fumble on the field. They consider that a fumble in life and won't tolerate it.

If they put the guy on the field with his grades sucking and him fumbling the ball on the field and in life the message would have been sent, 'Dabo doesn't care about grades and plays someone who hasn't earned his trust.'

If you want to talk about Dabo's biggest mistake I'll be happy to oblige but nothing concerning this player was a mistake, we didn't even waste a scholarship on this one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2014, 10:45 AM

Flemming might have not wanted to do the class work. I left CU after my first 2 years and then came back 8 years later and finished. It was tough sledding the first 2 semesters to get back into the classroom groove.

He may have other personal issues too. You don't know why he left.

Its easy to say Dabo dropped the ball on this guy. It may have been this guy dropping the ball.

Oct 20, 2014, 10:49 AM

This guy had a few good carries in the spring game and against SC State. Some of you are acting like he's CJ Spiller.

Oct 21, 2014, 8:09 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney on Fleming leaving the program ]

Possibly, or maybe nobody dropped the ball.

Life happens sometimes.

Hopefully an opportunity will come to him again in some form, and he'll be able to take full advantage of it.

Terrible loss........

Oct 20, 2014, 9:21 PM

I think this guy had huge potential but obviously he has issues. Too bad, he was fun to watch. Sounds like Dabo did all he could do.

Replies: 14
| visibility 5,819
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic