Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

FB Update: Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"

Feb 23, 2017, 3:16 PM

Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Underdog again - right in our sweet spot. LOVE IT!***

Feb 23, 2017, 3:57 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotta love Dabo, gives a 17 and a half minute radio

Feb 23, 2017, 4:05 PM

interview where he only answers like 3 questions. For any sports radio host, if they can book him for an interview it's an easy way to fill an entire segment!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Gotta love Dabo, gives a 17 and a half minute radio

Feb 23, 2017, 5:02 PM

Also ensures that he doesn't have to answer a lot of dumb questions. :)

If Clemson doesnt win it again next season, I am pulling for PAC 12

Feb 23, 2017, 4:14 PM

Spread the wealth to other regions.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Clemson doesnt win it again next season, I am pulling for PAC 12

Feb 23, 2017, 9:06 PM

If we don't or can't win back to back NC, I will be pulling 1st for Miami, and if Miami can't get it done even with how much I hate FSU, I will be pulling for them to win it. For me personally, with FSU being my/our 2nd most hated rivalry to They suck, I'll pull for FSU bc any time we can beat or play them to a 3 point game, it makes us look good to the rest of the country. I call it taking the good with the bad, and the good to me is better than the bad could ever be... Go Tigers for a Repeat!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Clemson doesnt win it again next season, I am pulling for PAC 12

Feb 23, 2017, 9:19 PM

LOL. You subject says if we don't win you'll pull for PAC12 then you state you'd pull for two other ACC teams.

Not that I disagree with you... I'd rather see UM or our strongest competition rival win as well. It still indicates strength of schedule & competition vs seeing an So Cal or Stanford win it ... (no affiliation)

Re: FB Update: Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"

Feb 23, 2017, 5:11 PM

Great interview, love the respect and appreciation the host had for Dabo. BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 23, 2017, 7:26 PM

Haha, this is so true!

After the UL game (which put us on prime time for the third time early in the season) and right before the BC kickoff on Friday night (the 4th prime time matchup, albeit a Friday) I jokingly said to my neighbor (an SEC school grad) that we were "Americas Team". Although I was only half joking, because I truly believe after the 2015 Alabama thriller, folks were rooting for us to end the Alabama fatigue.

I have had countless folks from many different Universities tell me how much they enjoyed this seasons NCG!

Feb 23, 2017, 9:21 PM

I was pulling really hard for a Clemson win myself, but IMO, Clemson is the only team to pull for in any game. And I have pulled for Clemson minus 10 years of my 64 years of life!!!

Feb 23, 2017, 9:36 PM

? I'm confused, I'm assuming you were pulling for our Clemson Tigers since you are here posting ...

My post was referring to other, non-Tiger football viewers.

Feb 23, 2017, 9:36 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours" ]

? I'm confused, I'm assuming you were pulling for our Clemson Tigers since you are here posting ...

My post was referring to other, non-Tiger football viewers.

Feb 23, 2017, 9:30 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours" ]

I have had lots of outsiders too, tell me they were pulling for Clemson. Some of which were OSU grads, immediately following the shellacking they took.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic