Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: SportsCenter: Alexander from Orange Groves to the NFL
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

FB Update: SportsCenter: Alexander from Orange Groves to the NFL

May 1, 2016, 5:46 PM

SportsCenter: Alexander from Orange Groves to the NFL

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: SportsCenter: Alexander from Orange Groves to the NFL

May 1, 2016, 5:59 PM

Wow what a story. I had no clue and hope anyone that watches this will realize that those of us that are lucky enough to go to Clemson games need to use caution before criticizing players. I'm not so sure most of us can relate to the life some of them had before Clemson, I sure as #### know I didn't.

May 1, 2016, 6:15 PM

I know no wonder he had that drive and worth ethic. He will become a top cb in the NFL. for those who say he should have stayed, this is why he chose the draft. Nothing but respect for you Mac and for the teams that pasted in the first round prove them wrong and get that big money one year quicker!! Go Tigers!!

May 1, 2016, 6:20 PM

Work ethic**

May 1, 2016, 8:32 PM

Wow, what a great person, great accomplishment, and great story of an American Dream. We are extremely happy for him and his family.

May 1, 2016, 8:43 PM

I can't cheer hard enough for Mac. I know he will out work everyone to prove he's the best. Hall of Fame story in the making.

No one deserves it more than you, Mack!

May 1, 2016, 9:20 PM

I have empathy! I grew up extremely poor. I actually pitched in on school clothes, and paid for a vacation to Myrtle Beach one year. I worked construction every summer. I worked in a grocery store during school. I finished my education, and have never looked back! It made me appreciate things! I have a beautiful brick home, built in 2011 on its on private lake in the middle of 54 acres paid for at the age of 44. I believe growing up below the poverty line drove me to achieve more in my life. I was given the opportunity to be a man at 13 years old! I took my first job, out worked the adults. I have kept this drive my entire life! It will serve you well! I'm very proud of, and for you! Buy your Mom & Dad a house! Stay away from loan sharks trying to front you money before your NFL contact starts paying! They will try to take advantage of you with ridiculous payback rates! The selfish Tiger fan in me wanted to keep you here one more year! But, you did the right thing! Your parents deserve to rest a minute! Just, go back and get that degree! Don't put it off too long, or you will never get it! Good luck! Take the NFL by storm! I wouldn't be surprised to see you earn rookie of the year! Go get em, Tiger! Show 'em what we are all about down here!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2016, 9:40 PM

I mean how can you not pull for this kid!! For him to be what the 4th or 5th CB selected is about the most ridiculous thing in this years draft. He will be a household name for the Vikings in no time at all. I am proud of all our tigers but there is a special place for this young man.

I have no doubt this is just the beginning for Mac and I know we will see him become a role model for many youngsters out there. This just proves that you can overcome any circumstances with the right mindset, work ethic, and determination.

May 2, 2016, 7:44 AM

This gives me a reason to watch the Vikings. This man has what it takes to be a superstar.

May 2, 2016, 12:41 PM

Man that is a great story of hard work paying off. Congrats to you and your family.

Wow.....one of the few stories I've seen that

May 2, 2016, 2:07 PM

brought a tear to my eye. How can you not love this kid and his family.

People should see this when they complain about illegal immigration.

It's just people trying to get out from under horrific poverty, just like my ancestors.

God Bless America!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic