Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: SC QB says Clemson not that much better than Gamecocks if at all
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 108
| visibility 1

FB Update: SC QB says Clemson not that much better than Gamecocks if at all

May 24, 2017, 11:39 PM

SC QB says Clemson not that much better than Gamecocks if at all

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: SC QB says Clemson not that much better than Gamecocks if at all

May 24, 2017, 11:48 PM

I hope he keeps on telling himself that. Of course, he is as FOS as a Christmas turkey (uh, chicken), but let him dream. Those dreams will turn into nightmares soon enough, and there is nothing he can do about it except regret that he made such a stupid comment in public. The fact that he made such a stupid decision as to become a coot is evidence enough of his learning disability. He will feel right at home in cola.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're right, Jake! You just had a bad day & we were just lucky!

May 25, 2017, 12:03 AM

You must be taking one of those logic classes down there in Cootville.

Message was edited by: longtallsam®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2017, 12:06 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: SC QB says Clemson not that much better than Gamecocks if at all ]

They got outworked ? Yep . They also got outplayed , outmanned , outcoached , outflanked , outscored , outmaneuvered , outnumbered , outrun and outclassed.
They were so bad they could've paid some immigrants to take that beating ...I think they call that outsourced .
Listen , there's no mistaking when your team is just nowhere near as talented as the team you're playing ...I have been on a few of those myself . No shame in telling it like it is . Admit it young Jake , you'll be a better man for it .
When the Tigers outpour another whipping on the Coots this year down in Dumpsterland maybe a second look at the film would do you some good Jake , kind of get the input you need to someday have the output you desire .

Going to be in the neighborhood of 44-17 .
I'm out .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 25, 2017, 2:19 AM

I've been over to FGF a couple times just out of curiosity. Funny there's no mention of this over there

May 25, 2017, 6:40 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: SC QB says Clemson not that much better than Gamecocks if at all ]

No way they score 17 on us this year

Hey! dug!! ditto ^^^ this ^^^

May 25, 2017, 6:58 AM

NO WAY coots score 17! Our D is going to be the strength of this team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

If our offense isn't dominating they may score 17.*****

May 25, 2017, 7:45 AM

May 25, 2017, 7:02 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: SC QB says Clemson not that much better than Gamecocks if at all ]

Fellas , that's all 3rd and 4th quarter against our 3rd and 4ths ...
We'll be leading 37-0 at the end of the 3rd quarter .

Better ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 25, 2017, 8:01 AM

This!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2017, 12:38 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: SC QB says Clemson not that much better than Gamecocks if at all ]

They couldn't do it last year

May 25, 2017, 7:59 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: SC QB says Clemson not that much better than Gamecocks if at all ]

You are kind. I don't see them scoring that much on the defense we will field. I would love a shutout a-la OSU against them in their coop. That way the traffic will be out of the way shortly after half time.

May 25, 2017, 9:35 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: SC QB says Clemson not that much better than Gamecocks if at all ]

Well said my man. The Tigers drubbing of the yardbirds was out and out pleasure to behold and may happen again. But it'll be down in the home out house which gives them an outside edge to at least score. I guess I outta lay off the"out" humor, but he started it and now his attempt at motivation has just added a big spark for us. I must say it; just out n out dumb.

I wouldn't be in his cleats against our d-line and backers for a million. Nuff said. Over n out.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2017, 10:26 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: SC QB says Clemson not that much better than Gamecocks if at all ]

That kid is an idiot !

Thank you Jake Bentley

May 25, 2017, 7:40 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: SC QB says Clemson not that much better than Gamecocks if at all ]

...signed, Clemson fans everywhere.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2017, 7:53 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: SC QB says Clemson not that much better than Gamecocks if at all ]

Talk about fake news. Well you got to love the kids gumption. He is after all supposed to still be in high school.
Jake Bentley just said Clemson wasn't better than S. Carolina last season. I understand he's just trying to hype up his fan base, but we need to review some facts right quick.
- Clemson scored more points than Bentley had passing yards.
- Bentley was benched in the 2nd half so he wasn't broken in half.
- S. Carolina's only score was a gimmick play on a drive lead by a QB who decided to transfer after the season.
- Mike Williams made S. Carolina's best DB look like a middle schooler. He was quoted that he didn't even know he was on his back for the 8 yard piggy back into the end zone.
- Clemson won both lines of scrimmage to the point that it looked like we were playing a High School team. Our big boys are all back this year so don't expect that to change much.
- This was Clemson's second largest margin of victory in the history of the lopsided rivalry.
- Clemson defeated Ohio St 31-0 then beat Alabama for the Natty
-S. Carolina lost the Birmingham Bowl to USF to finish the season with a losing record.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, you are saying we could have lost to South Florida?***

May 25, 2017, 8:17 AM

May 25, 2017, 8:23 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: SC QB says Clemson not that much better than Gamecocks if at all ]

Well done!

May 25, 2017, 9:19 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: SC QB says Clemson not that much better than Gamecocks if at all ]

Plus, the best QB thay had on the field that night transfered to Cal.

But their punter looked OK***

May 25, 2017, 3:19 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: SC QB says Clemson not that much better than Gamecocks if at all ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2017, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: SC QB says Clemson not that much better than Gamecocks if at all ]

Haha 56-7 and everyone just knew deep down we weren't better than them and that was just a huge mistake. I'm sure preparation was the cause of the 56-7 beat down not the huge talent gap or anything they just got out worked ?????? and if it was so motivating why they lose to USF if everyone has worked and prepared harder ever since that game.

I wonder if Jake suffered a concussion last

May 24, 2017, 11:49 PM

November? I'm concerned for the young man, being so young. A guy who should still be in HS playing against an NFL front four can leave a mark that lasts a while

Re: I wonder if Jake suffered a concussion last

May 25, 2017, 12:19 AM

Yep, and now he is having a delayed reaction, it has to be that with all the craziest things that he is
saying now. Bless his little chicken heart!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wonder if Jake suffered a concussion last

May 25, 2017, 6:30 AM [ in reply to I wonder if Jake suffered a concussion last ]

Apparently a concussion can linger for well over six months. I didn't know that...until now.

I never got the 'we'll never be outworked again' mantra. As long as a team is comprised of those outworked...the DNA hasn't changed. Quotes...running your mouth...hanging motivational posters...none of that gets it done. Keeping your trap shut...smiling when others do the talking...and working when no one's watching is the formula. That formula doesn't exist in Columbia.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure Jake! You stick with that lit fire stuff...

May 24, 2017, 11:50 PM

You went straight to your Birmingham Bowl and laid a good whipping on those South Florida Bulls...

...Oh wait...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

delusional...stupid is as stupid does

May 24, 2017, 11:50 PM

What a joke

SMH...Jake, they took you out at halftime so your parents

May 24, 2017, 11:51 PM

would still be able to recognize you the next morning...

here is the problem... got his little head

May 24, 2017, 11:55 PM
IMG_6412.PNG(153.4 K)

Thinking for him.

no game is right. geez what a beta male loser.***

May 25, 2017, 12:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He ain't never

May 25, 2017, 6:19 AM [ in reply to here is the problem... got his little head ]

seenapuzzy, live and in color.

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

May 24, 2017, 11:55 PM

This could be the most funny thing I've read all week. It was complete domination at every position! Men amongst boys. SC was lucky to even get the 7. We could have scored at will the entire game. SC is lucky our coaching staff called the Tigers off of it would have been 80+ to 7. In sit in UD and remember vividly looking across the field thinking, "good lord they are tiny"!

Are we sure this wasn't from The Onion. #waituntilnextyear

May 25, 2017, 7:18 PM

IMO we honestly could have hung 100 on them last year. If we are eliminated from the ACC championship as a 1 loss team that needs a big win to try to get in the playoffs he will deeply regret this statement. Our boys will be working hard for a shot at the top 4.

I regret that we eased up, should have hung 100***

May 25, 2017, 12:18 AM

nm

May 25, 2017, 12:33 AM

56-7
The margin of victory is greater than Jake's IQ.

May 25, 2017, 12:47 AM

> 56-7
> The margin of victory is greater than Jake's IQ.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2017, 1:46 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: SC QB says Clemson not that much better than Gamecocks if at all ]

??

Re: FB Update: SC QB says Clemson not that much better than Gamecocks if at all***

May 25, 2017, 12:44 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: SC QB says Clemson not that much better than Gamecocks if at all***

May 25, 2017, 12:45 AM

May 25, 2017, 12:45 AM

May 25, 2017, 12:46 AM

May 25, 2017, 12:56 AM

I wonder how cooter nation feels about this.. They can't tell their 'savior' qb to hush so they'll have no choice but to ignorantly rally behind his comments I guess

Just another delusional dirt ######

May 25, 2017, 1:01 AM

Congrats to the yard birds for their conference championship in football - they won the ACC in 1969. That is it. They sniffed the SEC ONCE before getting humiliated by Auburn.

67-42-4 (even though the games were played in cootville until 1960),

The longest winning streak (7), most points scored and largest margin of victory belong to CU.

CU has won more bowl games than the coots have even appeared in.

Their all time winningest coach QUIT and has returned to a REAL SEC school, Florida.

Muschump could not win at Florida yet has convinced the fan base in cootville that he can win there.

Shall we talk even talk about National Championships?

Re: Just another delusional dirt ######

May 25, 2017, 7:12 AM

Thanks NativeTigerFan®! This was worth waiting for.

??????????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard or read.

May 25, 2017, 1:07 AM

We just didnt play well that week? Well son what week did you play good? Answer...Never. You never did because your team was incapable for several reasons.

You, Mr. Bentley were exposed. You and your so called team. There was not one position on that team that had success against our opposing unit. That is ine of the most dominant wins I have ever seen! Ever. On any level and team.

I mean seriously was there even a single player that had marginal success for them in that game? Nothing sustained. Maybe a play here or there. Hayden Hurst is the only one that I'd even consider.

Your QB got dominated. Your backs, you receivers, your Oline, your Dline, linebackers, secondary, special teams, and your coaches all got the granddaddy of them all butt stompin. Wow. Joke Bentley was 7-17 for 41 yds. No TDs and one pick. But Clemson is not that much better? How about 226-7 yd total O in the first quarter. 380-52 in thd first half. Deshaun had 1 fewer touchdown pass in that game that Joke had completions. We had 41 first downs. Good Lord, man.

Can somebody check this dude's head, he must have had about 37 concussions.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard or read.

May 25, 2017, 1:17 AM

He is starting to remind me of Chad Kelley, without the talent and a good bit dumber which I didn't believe was possible.

41 first downs, 41 yards...not that big a gap.....***

May 25, 2017, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard or read. ]

Re: Possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard or read.

May 25, 2017, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard or read. ]

They gave the game ball to the punter!

May 25, 2017, 2:11 AM

That kid must have taken some serious bumps to the noggin during his 3 series against our boys. It is obvious, first with statements like that, but look closer. That dude dosn't have a forehead, he has a 5-head. Must be some brain swelling going on. For real. Ya wanna make really dumb statements like THAT? They backed into winning 6 games against such luminaries as UMASS and W. Carolina. Lost 7 including to Kentucky and anyone else with a heartbeat. Lost by half a hundred at DV, and they are just as good? Pee man, test this dude!

If it lit such a fire...

May 25, 2017, 2:17 AM

How did they choke against South Florida in the bowl game. I'm like some of y'all, he must have been concussed and missed the whole game.

They didn't really want to be there.***

May 25, 2017, 8:42 AM

You hate to pick on a kid but...

May 25, 2017, 4:43 AM

he's making it too easy. Kids got a case of the Ulric Jones. Cmon son. Arrogant and stupid are no way to go through life. Ask Chad Kelly.

wasn't young Jake was supposed to be in Jr High last year.

May 25, 2017, 6:28 AM

Sounds just like something a 13 year old might say.....

Oh yes, Jake. It lit a fire...

May 25, 2017, 6:30 AM

In an even bigger dumpster in Cooterville.

??

The guy editing that video clip had to get a chuckle. First lil' Jacqueline talking about there's really not any difference between them and the NATIONAL CHAMPION CLEMSON TIGERS and then his daddy immediately saying thereafter there's a big gap between the teams.

Hilarious!

~JKB

Bentley must be a math major. Because, you see, there's

May 25, 2017, 7:19 AM

an infinite amount of numbers. And, we were only 49 of those numbers better than them in the game. So, 49 divided by infinity is... nearly nothing! Makes perfect Coot logic sense! :)

May 25, 2017, 7:21 AM

Guys, he should still be in high school.

No, really, this kid should still be in high school. He sounds dumb as hell.

Well. Bless their hearts.***

May 25, 2017, 7:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This kid may have a little talent, but he sure is lacking in the brain department!***

May 25, 2017, 7:23 AM

The world is right again. Coots are acting like coots

May 25, 2017, 7:36 AM

and Tigers are dominating.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2017, 7:38 AM

talking about fake news. lol

May 25, 2017, 7:38 AM

So, that means that your coaches are that bad?

I guess that is possible. They did come to usc.

He's an FCS talent on his best day...a punk who should still

May 25, 2017, 10:01 AM

be in HS (right)...QB recruits should know they have no chance to ever start as long as "daddy" is still on the staff

He is just a little kid. He doesn't know better.*****

May 25, 2017, 7:46 AM

Hope the Tigers remember that come this Nov.***

May 25, 2017, 7:47 AM

Okay!!!!?????

May 25, 2017, 7:52 AM

(rolls eyes and walks away muttering !@#$%^&*() to himself)

May 25, 2017, 7:59 AM

I assumed they drug tested in college........ he's obviously smoking crack or still delusional from the hits we put on him

Yeah, OK ...

May 25, 2017, 8:09 AM

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Princess.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

What is it about that place that makes people stupid!

May 25, 2017, 8:11 AM

They must implant trash talk devices up their arses.

They just can't help themselves.....I don't get it.

D E L U S I O N A L ...............LOLOL***

May 25, 2017, 8:14 AM

Appears he is still recovering from concussion.***

May 25, 2017, 8:19 AM

May 25, 2017, 8:27 AM

Thoughts like this will keep them right where they are. In the trash can.

May 25, 2017, 8:40 AM

Best laugh I have had in a while.

May 25, 2017, 8:44 AM

I THINK THIS WILL SHAKE HIS MEMORY !

#ALLIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbXnbOEB7Rw

May 25, 2017, 8:47 AM

Maybe his dad will let him repeat freshman year and try for an extra year of eligibility.

May 25, 2017, 9:22 AM

Vive la différence

No words...how can you argue with the mentally ill?***

May 25, 2017, 9:35 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Huh?!?***

May 25, 2017, 9:37 AM

May 25, 2017, 9:46 AM

I guess by his logic, SCAR was only 7 bad days away from winning the Natty. I mean, when you think of 7 bad days out of 365, that's not that bad, right?

LOL. We will AT&T him next year. (Reach out and touch

May 25, 2017, 9:50 AM

someone.!) Hard.

Somebody Get That Boy A Drug Test

May 25, 2017, 9:55 AM

I think he's on those smokable herbs....

I think he put some bath salts up his VJJ.***

May 25, 2017, 10:25 AM

May 25, 2017, 10:05 AM

Let's take a quick look. Score: CU / All game statistics: CU/ Crowd at end of 1st half: CU 81K USC about 200. Excuses made by USC, a calculator is needed. Top 25 wins, CU/ Playoff wins CU/ Playoff appearances by USC, 0/ COLLEGE FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS CU 2, USC O. Sounds like only stat that USC leads in is, are you ready, EXCUSES. One important thing that I got from a College Professor in the 70's that has stuck with me since he said it is, and I quote, "EXCUSES ONLY SATISFY THE ONES WHO MAKE THEM". Thanks for the bulletin board material that will be remembered til November when Clemson comes a calling. GO TIGERS!!!

May 25, 2017, 10:06 AM

Let's take a quick look. Score: CU / All game statistics: CU/ Crowd at end of 1st half: CU 81K USC about 200. Excuses made by USC, a calculator is needed. Top 25 wins, CU/ Playoff wins CU/ Playoff appearances by USC, 0/ COLLEGE FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS CU 2, USC O. Sounds like only stat that USC leads in is, are you ready, EXCUSES. One important thing that I got from a College Professor in the 70's that has stuck with me since he said it is, and I quote, "EXCUSES ONLY SATISFY THE ONES WHO MAKE THEM". Thanks for the bulletin board material that will be remembered til November when Clemson comes a calling. GO TIGERS!!!

Oh the value of an $CU education...

May 25, 2017, 10:11 AM

Bless his heart !!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

May 25, 2017, 10:21 AM

Game On!

So Dad says there is a gap and Son says there isn't one.

May 25, 2017, 10:25 AM

I think I'll go with the more experienced coach to believe. What an ego and a mouth. Hope we teach him a few things the next three years.

Re: He says this as Venables has his best defense EVER at CU

May 25, 2017, 10:36 AM

and his OL has holes like Swiss cheese...just LOL....coots gonna coot.

Screw Calford.

I haven't Read Gulliver's Travels in Ages!

May 25, 2017, 10:39 AM

This is like the Lilliputians talking smack to the Giant...LOL

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Guess he never considered we could've scored 80 on them

May 25, 2017, 10:56 AM

pretty easily.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I doubt he is still playing in November. Have you seen thier

May 25, 2017, 10:58 AM

line? Seriously, I doubt he even plays against us.

FGF picked it up...

May 25, 2017, 11:30 AM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/they-were-not-that-much-better-than-us.232840/

Also, +1 to whomever said "Joke Bentley". Not sure I've seen that before, but it fits today.

May 25, 2017, 11:36 AM

I get he's trying to stick up for his team but...yeaaaaaa, the gap was massive last year.

Clearly, he has a USuCk education as well***

May 25, 2017, 11:51 AM

Blah blah blah ... NEVER AGAIN***

May 25, 2017, 11:58 AM

May 25, 2017, 12:06 PM

Mr. Bently, let's remind you of last November. From the Gamecock friendly The State paper:

"Meanwhile, the Gamecocks benched starting quarterback Jake Bentley at halftime, inserting Brandon McIlwain. Bentley finished the game 7-for-17 for 41 yards, no touchdowns at one interception. It was his worst performance since taking over the starting job midway through the season."

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/article117336063.html#storylink=cpy

You plays half a game and couldn't get 50 yards passing. You had three tipped balls at the line of scrimmage. You were sacked at least twice. You were benched because you were sucking wind.

You should know better than to run your mouth.

May 25, 2017, 12:12 PM

Dude sounds like a complete idiot when he talks. Can't even articulate a complete sentence. Perhaps he was dropped on his head too many times as a baby!!!!

This idiot needs some Proactiv and also needs to learn how to keep his mouth shut

May 25, 2017, 12:16 PM

But thank you, idiot, for opening your mouth and giving Clemson more motivation for the entire offseason.

Clemson was the best team in the NCAA last year. How can

May 25, 2017, 12:30 PM

anyone deny this?

C'mon y'all give the kid a break, they

May 25, 2017, 1:11 PM

Did cut it to 49 at the end of the game

He's referring to the Citadel right?

May 25, 2017, 1:14 PM

Last year Clemson was way better than you. He's got gamecock-itus. Talkin crazy with no base of rationality. yeah y'all just keep on keeping on Jake. Don't change a thing. At least at Clemson when we're bad we all know it and talk freely about it. Nobody walks around when we were 6-6 saying we were as good as the national champion that year. But if you have gamecock-itus then u don't know the difference. The Bentleys unfortunately have come down with the sickness.

May 25, 2017, 2:01 PM

Wonder how motivated they will be when they walk into the chicken coop November 25 with a 5-6 record and a chance to (maybe) earn a repeat trip to the Birmingham Bowl. Just sayin.... ??????

May 25, 2017, 2:28 PM

May 25, 2017, 2:47 PM

OK Jake! That historic beating the Gamecocks suffered in November didn't really happen. We just imagined it, right?......

May 25, 2017, 2:57 PM

Jake needs to ask Siri.

"When did Jake Bentley Retire?"

Guess they weren't motivated in that one either.

May 25, 2017, 3:19 PM

This guy is very very high...please drug test him.

total clown

May 25, 2017, 5:31 PM

Good luck with that dumpster fire in Columbia

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2017, 10:39 PM

Those ##### never cease to amaze me.Have one or two good players a decade and think you're the best.Would they trade that five game win streak for a national championship?Of course not,you have to EARN it.Bentley is drinking some serious Garnet Koolaid.

Boy be TRIPPIN'.....***

May 26, 2017, 6:00 PM

May 28, 2017, 9:36 PM

Looks like Sc QB aka (happy feet), watched a different game film. I think of an old saying to describe SC. They have a Alabama mouth and a Vanderbilt trophy case.

May 29, 2017, 9:38 AM

Confidence is one thing pure stupidity is another. This statement goes beyond stupidity might be a good idea to get this guy mentally evaluated...I guess this coot took too many hits to the head that night in november and still has not recovered. Then again maybe not he spent most of the night running for his life and then running to the sideline begging mus-chump to come out...

Bush league pal.... What a dumb as*!!!!!!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies: 108
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic