Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Publicist: Alabama LB didn't tell Watson to leave bar
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

FB Update: Publicist: Alabama LB didn't tell Watson to leave bar

Apr 4, 2017, 9:36 AM

Publicist: Alabama LB didn't tell Watson to leave bar

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What to say if NFL GM's are watching you for $100, Alex.***

Apr 4, 2017, 9:42 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a load of ????????***

Apr 4, 2017, 12:56 PM

He could have easily helped DW4.

Apr 4, 2017, 9:54 AM

If he had DW4's back, he would have told the crowd to sit down and they would have listened. His story is BS unless DW says otherwise.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: He could have easily helped DW4.

Apr 4, 2017, 12:43 PM

You typically are good a voice of reason, when instead I say things like, say, "ACChamed." Lol.

To hear that you also think this is BS makes me feel better that I'm not overreacting. Thanks.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He could have easily helped DW4.

Apr 4, 2017, 4:05 PM [ in reply to He could have easily helped DW4. ]

Yup...a publicist speaking for you is the first line of 'damage control' defense. This reeks of bull droppings...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

uh yeah, it was caught on tape with him telling Watson to go***

Apr 4, 2017, 10:17 AM

Re: uh yeah, it was caught on tape with him telling Watson to go***

Apr 4, 2017, 5:10 PM

Where is that video you speak of?

yeah right...way to attempt to cover up your tracks***

Apr 4, 2017, 10:17 AM

Re: FB Update: Publicist: Alabama LB didn't tell Watson to leave bar

Apr 4, 2017, 10:29 AM

Can you say SPIN? Publicist trying to put it in a good light. But, he must remember there is video showing the truth.

Apr 4, 2017, 11:11 AM

This! I guess they think we didn't hear and see what we heard and saw! Come on! We are not from Alabama. We are much smarter than that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

PR 101

Apr 4, 2017, 11:20 AM

Make up your ideal version of events and repeat them over and over again in the face of all contrary evidence because you'll still get people who WANT to believe your version of events to be on your side.

Re: PR 101

Apr 4, 2017, 3:58 PM

Didn't make it up. All you have to do is listen to the voices in the video. Listen to the girl telling the folks it was wrong for DW to have to leave. Also read the posts from the AL guys who were there. If you choose not to believe what you see and hear, then that's your problem, and I can't fix it for you. My conclusion is pretty well documented by the video. I will be nice and not comment further to you about this, but you seem to be the misguided one. Bye bye little one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2017, 6:07 PM

I think you're confused... I'm agreeing with you.

It's PR 101 to do what the Alabama publicist did, not you silly.

Apr 4, 2017, 9:20 PM

You are right. I thought you had directed that to me. I apologise for the mistake.

Apr 4, 2017, 11:27 PM [ in reply to Re: PR 101 ]

I do get "the confused" a lot lately. I don't try, but it just happens.

Apr 4, 2017, 11:30 PM [ in reply to PR 101 ]

Again, I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Bulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Apr 4, 2017, 10:33 AM

Sh!t

Then why was he standing over Watson?

Only Watson has the authority to come out and say what had actually happened. The victim has the power. Not the attacker.

Snowflake Basher........Out

??????***

Apr 4, 2017, 10:34 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just want DW4 to back for a cool one with

Apr 4, 2017, 10:35 AM

Ben, Big Dex and Christian

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2017, 11:03 AM

he has a publicist? yeah sure

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2017, 11:08 AM

Then, why didn't they let Deshaun stay, and instead make the homer leave?

If Anderson did what he said, then why don't we

Apr 4, 2017, 11:16 AM

hear him tell DW4 "I got your back.." or "he's with me..." and tell the rest to leave him alone.

Re: If Anderson did what he said, then why don't we

Apr 4, 2017, 9:02 PM

Because it didn't happen the way he says. You are all over it! There was a female voice in the background calling the UA folks out the whole time. There was no misunderstanding about the malice spewed by their players and fans at the establishment.

The moon landing was faked. Wrestling is real***

Apr 4, 2017, 11:14 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UNC players have classes and Duke players dont flop

Apr 4, 2017, 11:17 AM

nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 4, 2017, 11:39 AM
IMG_9543.JPG(20.4 K)

dude is watching those dollar signs fall by the day and his

Apr 4, 2017, 12:18 PM

agent is probably pissed that he's losing money too because of some childish stupidity. I'm just glad it got videoed.Watson made money and Anderson is losing easy guaranteed money that he had. Anderson will get picked but it won't be what it could have been.

Re: dude is watching those dollar signs fall by the day and his

Apr 4, 2017, 1:52 PM

That's right. That is the best thing about this entire situation. Justice is coming, and it's only a few short weeks away on the 27th. The best way to punish these guys and make them understand is to hit them in their wallet. Well, Mr. Anderson's wallet just took a hit. The manager is now livid because his cut is lessened. His wallet also took a hit. Ryan Anderson will now remember this lesson far longer than if the restaurant had also asked him to leave. Lesson about to be learned!

exactly... was it really worth a million or two or more to

Apr 4, 2017, 2:10 PM

to show your tail and throw your weight around for absolutely no gain. He was projected first roudn wasn't he? So he goes from a 8 million dollar contract in the first round and then falls to the 2nd to a 2 million average deal. Again with no guaranteed money. Those signing bonuses go down big time too from 1st to 2nd round. good for him.

Re: dude is watching those dollar signs fall by the day and his

Apr 4, 2017, 9:06 PM [ in reply to Re: dude is watching those dollar signs fall by the day and his ]

I hope you are right, but I doubt it. it seems, IMO, that the owners/NFL staff don't pay much attention to character. There is evidence every year of that, but I do hope tehre are consequences and repercussions for the Bammer actions, or lack thereof.

Ryan Anderson, a publicist? Really?***

Apr 4, 2017, 12:39 PM

PUNK BAMA LOSER... and LIAR.***

Apr 4, 2017, 1:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TMZ?!?!

Apr 4, 2017, 1:06 PM

:D :D :D

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

If you can't trust a guy's publicist, who can you trust?***

Apr 4, 2017, 6:54 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is a heaping mound of????????????!***

Apr 6, 2017, 12:56 PM

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic