Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Playoff Simulation predicts Alabama over Clemson in title matchup
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

FB Update: Playoff Simulation predicts Alabama over Clemson in title matchup

Nov 19, 2015, 11:10 AM

Playoff Simulation predicts Alabama over Clemson in title matchup

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FIRE BATSON!***

Nov 19, 2015, 11:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: FIRE BATSON!***

Nov 19, 2015, 1:28 PM

Why? There's nothing wrong with the strength & conditioning program! Matter of fact, the Tigers get stronger later in the game. Batson's done a great job! Are you trolling as a COOT?! Or, is there something I don't know? My eyes tell me he's done well. We have been the better conditioned team in the 4th quarter of every game. All the current sophomores are up in weight, and muscle mass. He took Eric Mac Lain from a tight ends body, to an o-line mans body & did a pretty good job of it!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a joke - poking fun at the haters.

Nov 20, 2015, 6:49 AM

htsmhiah

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: It's a joke - poking fun at the haters.

Nov 20, 2015, 12:34 PM

I knew it at first glance, and it got a chuckle. Batson is one of the best in the business, and we have been fortunate to have him for so long. I can personally attest to his ability...he is mostly responsible for changing me from a flabby teenager into a grown man during the 4 years I got to spend with him. What he has done with recent classes is simply astounding. The Tigers look bigger/faster/stronger seemingly every time they take the field. Case in point: Since when has Clemson been known as a physical team on both sides of the ball with a renowned running attack? Since now!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They must be using the same model simulations

Nov 19, 2015, 11:15 AM

that were used for global warning predictions.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: They must be using the same model simulations

Nov 19, 2015, 5:34 PM

Must be the same simulation that predicted LSU/Clemson's title game:
http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/Playoff-Simulation-predicts-Clemson-LSU-title-game-20905

Bama wins 53% of the time with an average score 26-25

Nov 19, 2015, 11:15 AM

no matter who they play. Seems legit.... No, maybe not.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Playoff Simulation predicts Alabama over Clemson in title matchup

Nov 19, 2015, 11:16 AM

So in two weeks Bama has increased its chances from 53% from 51%.

The horror.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Playoff Simulation predicts Alabama over Clemson in title matchup

Nov 19, 2015, 11:23 AM

Breaking news: ESPN has cancelled the rest of the season and awarded Alabama the National Championship. Why even play the games if HAL already knows who's gonna win.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Auburn!!! *LOL*

Nov 19, 2015, 11:24 AM

*LMAO*

Re: Go Auburn!!! *LOL*

Nov 20, 2015, 2:03 PM

Auburn gonna get em. Wait and see

Nov 19, 2015, 11:25 AM

Bamer has to get to the CFP Championship Game first... that's a big assumption, right there!

Especially if Charleston Southern has anything to say about it!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: If events are independent then...

Nov 19, 2015, 11:29 AM

So, if we assume independence of events, which is a big assumption, we multiply the probabilities of winning and the tigers have a .183 chance of winning it all! Much better than zero. Go Tigers!!

These are 2016 predictions, Bama is 99% this year***

Nov 19, 2015, 11:41 AM

More Bama boosting baloney - give it up tigernetters!***

Nov 19, 2015, 12:00 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2015, 12:01 PM

Am I the only one that thinks Bama might not be able to keep up with a spread offense team like Clemson?

Hey if Swag can do it to them, think what DW4 can do?***

Nov 19, 2015, 12:13 PM

Nov 20, 2015, 1:31 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Playoff Simulation predicts Alabama over Clemson in title matchup ]

> Am I the only one that thinks Bama might not be able
> to keep up with a spread offense team like Clemson?

Nope.....you're not the only one....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2015, 1:40 AM

Do you guys realize what beating Bama would do for our program? Then turn around next year and just compete, maybe even make it to the 4 team playoff. We will have recruits lining up more so than we have ever seen. Man that would be so cool.

Hmmmm how did last year work out for them?

Nov 19, 2015, 12:03 PM

http://www.predictionmachine.com/College-Football-Playoffs-120714

lmao! Hope this will quiet down some Bama boosting on this

Nov 19, 2015, 12:15 PM

board. I am surprised at Tiger fans being so afraid of "big bad bama"!

Good point!!!^^^^^***

Nov 19, 2015, 1:58 PM [ in reply to Hmmmm how did last year work out for them? ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hmmmm how did last year work out for them?

Nov 19, 2015, 2:51 PM [ in reply to Hmmmm how did last year work out for them? ]

So 70% of the time, Bama beats OHST by an average of 30-21 in the semifinals... and this Predictor is still up and running. LMAO! Trouble is, football games are not played on paper and/or with computers... they're played on grass! As evidence of that, take a look at the SYR game last week.

Go Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doesn't sound like a pistol whipping to me.

Nov 19, 2015, 1:00 PM

53? ? That means we win 47% of the time. We only have to win one.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Bama is last team I'm worried about

Nov 19, 2015, 1:07 PM

ND if it is them. Hard beating a good team twice. OSU They will want revenge for our linebacker hitting their QB so hard he became a WR. Bama? Nope. We could out score them and they'll think everyone will bow down because ESPN does. My tigers will fight!
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

I agree with all but Bama! Clemson wins 99.9999999%

Nov 19, 2015, 1:31 PM

Well, OK! Maybe not 99.9999999% but I think at least 65%. I'm trying to leave my heart out of it, and look from a football analyst viewpoint. My heart says the 99.99999%! Lol! I honestly think we match up the best against Bama, and Notre Dame. The hunh spread gives them both matchup nightmares. The key to beat Bama is to stop the run. They won't be able to throw on is. No one has, or will. If the defense woke up from its 2-1/4 sleep walk, we can beat anyone anywhere.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know how accurate these things are but

Nov 19, 2015, 1:49 PM

when simulated sports events are brought up it makes me think of the old Rocky Marciano/Ali simulated super fight. lol

I want an Alabama tombstone

Nov 19, 2015, 7:30 PM

And a pic of DW leaning against it like Catman did with the LSU tombstone. Speaking of which, does anybody have that pic to share?

I'll bet that Dabo wants a Bammer tombstone too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Nov 19, 2015, 11:59 PM

Just bring the whole thing home, TIGERS !!!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2015, 7:07 PM

This is the time of the season to have some stock in the Rolaids/Tums market in SC. All the talk about Clemson playing in a playoff game and possible NC game, it is causing usuc fans to suffer with mass cases of indigestion and butt burn!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic