Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Petrino: "Why isn’t Clemson number one?"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

FB Update: Petrino: "Why isn’t Clemson number one?"

Nov 5, 2016, 4:06 PM

Petrino: "Why isn’t Clemson number one?"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Petrino: "Why isn’t Clemson number one?"

Nov 5, 2016, 4:13 PM

Hell is going to freeze over. I guess he got tired of whining.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2016, 5:30 PM

Now that he has a team good enough to be setting where Texas A&M is right now, he is feeling nauseating ESECPN and the rest of the knowit all's pumping the same BCS era BS of putting two sec teams in the top 5 regardless if they are good enough or not. Just put two of them in there!!!! Before any of the sec bias comes to and, Petrino will have his belly slam full of the sec biases. I truly don't like the guy at all, but he does have balls big enough to call them out and let them know about their fk ed up biases for the holier than thou mighty sec!!!

They had to drop below louisville to drag sec Texas A&M up above them to get A&M in the playoff picture!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2016, 4:12 PM

And A&M really cooperated this past weekend! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

And have you noticed how quickly Aw-burn has shot up the rankings? What a bunch of SEC suck-up ###holes!

Would love to see Both Clemson and Louisville in there, but I doubt it, though I'm fairly certain Alabama, Clemson, Michigan, Washington, Ohio State and Louisville are the serious contending teams for the Playoff.

Nov 5, 2016, 4:13 PM

Do you guys like Bobby now since he said something positive about us? Seems to be how many on this board operate from week to week.

Agreed

Nov 5, 2016, 4:27 PM

Pretty sure they're gonna start talking positive about him now.

Nov 5, 2016, 5:43 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Petrino: "Why isn’t Clemson number one?" ]

I don't like him, and if hate wasn't such a strong word, I would say that I hate him, but I will never like him no matter what he says or don't say about Clemson. But I do like that he has the balls to say what the rest are scared to say. He don't give a chit about anybody liking him if he has to kiss A$S for someone to like him in that business of being a college HC, and I do respect that part of his character!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2016, 7:53 AM

^^^^^ "But I do like that he has the balls to say what the rest are scared to say. He don't give a chit about anybody liking him if he has to kiss A$S for someone to like him...".

THIS is the same reason I have already voted TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT. Just tired of the BS. Personally, I like it when someone, anyone, has the nerve to stand up and say what needs to be said. I really don't care if they are jerks as a person. And I'm still upset that those on the committee that voted for TAM are still on the committee. Obviously, they are extremely biased towards getting 2 SEZ teams into the playoff, and then forcing CLEMSON to have to beat BOTH of them to win the NC. Anyone that isn't seeing that bias has their heads stuck in the sand.

Yes, he gave me the warm fuzzy feeling***

Nov 7, 2016, 1:54 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Petrino: "Why isn’t Clemson number one?" ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He said that in reference to running up scores

Nov 7, 2016, 7:58 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Petrino: "Why isn’t Clemson number one?" ]

And why beating some 1 by 50 should have more influence on the committee than beating some 1 by 3.

He used clemson as an example of why close games hurt you. ERgo, blow outs should help you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

This is laughable.

Nov 5, 2016, 4:25 PM

He didn't say that out of respect. He just said that because he wanted his team to have a shot at the playoffs.

Re: This is laughable.

Nov 5, 2016, 4:28 PM

His team deserves a shot at the playoffs. They would smoke A&M and Michigan. We would beat them again!

Nov 7, 2016, 9:06 AM

Just like they smoked Duke and Vaginia? Sorry, I'm not on their bandwagon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Nov 5, 2016, 5:45 PM [ in reply to This is laughable. ]

EXACTLY, and now he has to feel what everyone out of the sec has had to deal with for yearssss!!!!

Nov 5, 2016, 5:15 PM

Yeah idiot wants Clemson #1 to help his own team in the rankings. You ain't fooling nobody peckerhead petrino

Nov 5, 2016, 5:25 PM

Lol. Peckerhead

Well, dang it, Bobby!

Nov 6, 2016, 10:33 PM

That actually made sense! Huh, maybe the boy's got something there, I tell you what.

Nov 7, 2016, 12:14 AM

Sportsmanship? Now that is funny!

Self serving at it's finest.

Alabama vs Louisville?

Nov 7, 2016, 9:03 AM

I would be exceedingly happy if the Final 4 were:
1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Michigan
4. Louisville

even happier if they put Michigan at #2 after a win over Ohio State.

Then let Alabama take on Lamar Jackson and company. I believe he would give that defense absolutely fits, and UL's defense is adequate against Hurts. What's ESPN going to do if the ACC knocks out both the SEC and the Big 10 in the semis and takes both championship slots?

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic