Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: NFL.com ranks Watson #1 QB to watch in 2016
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

FB Update: NFL.com ranks Watson #1 QB to watch in 2016

Jun 21, 2016, 9:03 AM

NFL.com ranks Watson #1 QB to watch in 2016

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That lends more to their credibility than DW's.

Jun 21, 2016, 9:06 AM

Everybody knows he's the best in the land. I never paid any attention to them before.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: NFL.com ranks Watson #1 QB to watch in 2016

Jun 21, 2016, 9:07 AM

"He needs to improve his deep-ball accuracy"

WHAT??? Has this guy watched DW tape?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Jun 21, 2016, 10:39 AM

I've seen that as a big knock on DW. No clue who or how. It must be the deep ball pics because other than that his deep ball is the best this decade.

DW4 throws a great deep ball, but the 1st half of the BC gm

Jun 21, 2016, 11:07 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: NFL.com ranks Watson #1 QB to watch in 2016 ]

last year is what everybody is pointing to looking when they they claim he struggles with this aspect of the game. He had some problems with the deep ball in the first half of that game. However, we all know it was a pure anomaly, and he righted the ship in the 2nd half. There is probably way more tape of him throwing a great deep ball than not the past 2 years. Unfortunately, those who want to nitpick or in someway try to diminish what he can do at the QB position will point to that game and the fact that he threw for less than 100yds vs ND (despite weather condition, drops, and what winning the game called for him to do as a game manager).

Re: DW4 throws a great deep ball, but the 1st half of the BC gm

Jun 21, 2016, 12:20 PM

That game also was a "high pressure" game facing the top defense in the land at that time. Before that game during Tiger Walk the team looked tense and uptight. But they loosened up and got the big W!

Re: DW4 throws a great deep ball, but the 1st half of the BC gm

Jun 24, 2016, 1:51 PM [ in reply to DW4 throws a great deep ball, but the 1st half of the BC gm ]

We see this happening everyday in life, there are those people who hate seeing others being praised for doing a great job in what ever they do. The haters will find a flaw, and use it as a fault to cast a shadow over the good. Any flaw in DW's game can and will be easily corrected. Great players make great plays bc they have the courage to test their ability. Only great players has the type of courage that will test the odds, and that is the difference between Great and Average players. Dw4 isn't perfect, and I haven't heard anyone claim that he was. We and others not connected to Clemson believe that DW4 is a great Player that he has proven to be. Great players are born from courage and self confidence in their ability enough to test their ability every time they step out on the field. Great players will make mistakes, but they learn from them, they correct them, and they become even greater players because of them. DW4 is far from being the QB he will become 5 years from now. He will become one of the all time greatest NFL QB's. DW4 is still a kid still learning how to improve and use his natural God given talent. He is still learning to use his FB skills that he has learned, to match his natural athletic abilities. When he puts them all together, he will show the difference in being great, to being one of the GREATEST!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 21, 2016, 11:28 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: NFL.com ranks Watson #1 QB to watch in 2016 ]

My reaction exactly! If there is one thing that DW does THE BEST it is throw the deep ball. He throws the prettiest deep ball in the game. Perfectly placed! What film has this guy watched?

Voted #1 In

Jun 21, 2016, 4:06 PM
Watson.JPG(59.9 K)

MY BOOK !!!!_________________GO TIGERS !!!!!

Elf

Jun 21, 2016, 2:08 PM

Why is Mayfail showing up on these types of lists?
No way that guy succeeds in the NFL.

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic