Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Martavis Bryant back with the Steelers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

FB Update: Martavis Bryant back with the Steelers

May 23, 2017, 10:36 AM

Martavis Bryant back with the Steelers

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Martavis Bryant back with the Steelers

May 23, 2017, 12:44 PM

Good for him. I hope he can keep up the good work and stay away from drugs and whatever else that would keep him from playing. Good luck to him and the Steelers. (from a Cowboys fan Clemson grad :) )

May 23, 2017, 1:11 PM

Hope and pray he has his head on straight. He has come mighty close to completely losing a great opportunity.

May 23, 2017, 1:22 PM

Being a Ravens fan, I'm hoping for a crash and burn.

May 23, 2017, 1:31 PM

As a clemson fan you should be rooting for him to succeed and represent clemson and boost WRU status. I understand what you were maybe coming from but don't hope A Clemson man crashes and burns.

He's obviously not a Clemson fan if he made that type of

May 23, 2017, 1:40 PM

statement.
Maybe one of those band-wagoners we've acquired but not a true fan...

2017_nascar_champ.gif2018_nascar_champ.gif2019_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's obviously not a Clemson fan if he made that type of

May 23, 2017, 6:40 PM

Your right about that no true Clemson fan would wish a ex player would crash and burn even if he's a Ravens fan!! Get off tnet if you a coot or not a fan i don't go on coot sites and post bc I care about my Tigers and not going to bother trolling those losers. So why come on tnet coot

Re: He's obviously not a Clemson fan if he made that type of

May 24, 2017, 9:34 AM

This! +1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2017, 6:27 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Martavis Bryant back with the Steelers ]

That guy has already crashed and burnt as a T-Netter, and the pulse do say a lot about folks on here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2017, 6:44 PM

Yea I don't have the highest level yet bc really just started posting on boards but my Pulse is 94 with like 314 points. And I bleed orange and purple been to every home since I can remember and even as a baby!!

May 24, 2017, 9:35 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Martavis Bryant back with the Steelers ]

Oh, so right! I cannot believe there are any real Clemson fans who would wish anything but success for our representatives in the field, no matter where they play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2017, 7:13 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Martavis Bryant back with the Steelers ]

I look at it the same way I do when I used to play Fantasy football. I wish for our guys to go off, but the teams I don't like to lose. In this case, have Bryant go for about 120 yards and two TDs, and the Steelers still lose. Just my take on it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2017, 2:25 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Martavis Bryant back with the Steelers ]

Coot fan too? Only explaination for that cluck.

May 23, 2017, 7:09 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Martavis Bryant back with the Steelers ]

Sad when a NFL allegiance tops human feelings, empathy and college. Bryant deserves this chance and our best wishes. Remember, "he who is without sin should cast the first stone."

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2017, 9:27 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Martavis Bryant back with the Steelers ]

Obviously a coot. Look at this pulse.
Go back to fgf whine about Tanner and his terrible hires.

May 23, 2017, 1:27 PM

Good to see him back hope he got his head on right now and learned his lesson a joint isn't worth the millions of dollars he will lose out on if he continues. On that note I think he learned his lesson and will represent WRU by having a great year. His potential is so high with his size and speed. He will be a force once he gets back into playing live just my opinion

I got a feeling we're going to see a MONSTER year from Tay

May 23, 2017, 2:21 PM

Bryant, Antonio Brown, JuJu Smith and Eli Rodgers is just downright nasty. Impossible to roll any kind of coverage one way and not leave everyone else 1-1.

You'll see that Bryant has found another gear with 1 year of strength training and loss of unwanted body mass. I highly doubt there will be a CB that will be able to cover him. He literally has all the tools, and has honed them to be even better.

If his mind his right, watch out!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wish him all the success in the world going forward, and

May 23, 2017, 3:17 PM

just hope that he finally realizes all the "He!! he's been through was self inflicted. NFL only gives so many chances when it comes to substance abuse, and he is probably on his last one.

May 23, 2017, 6:20 PM

I haven't put in the time it would take to research every WR in the NFL to see what WR has the most yards after the catch. But I would about bet that Martavis is right up there with the best of them. And if he could get a couple of full seasons under his belt, he could be the best in the NFL with yards after the catch!!! He has proven me wrong in a way about him not being ready for the NFL when he left early. He did need a lot more maturing....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic