Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Kirk Herbstreit has Clemson in his top three
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

FB Update: Kirk Herbstreit has Clemson in his top three

Oct 23, 2016, 11:11 AM

Kirk Herbstreit has Clemson in his top three

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Kirk Herbstreit has Clemson in his top three

Oct 23, 2016, 12:08 PM

Herbie seems a little butthurt and is hopung osu beats mich and can climb back in. I think blackledge got it right.

Kirk Herbstreit can shut his filthy mouf!

Oct 23, 2016, 12:57 PM

He declared with confidence that Boulware was choking Lamar Jackson with all his might.

Upon further review, Boulware had Jackson under his armpit. And as far as squeezing with all his might, Ol Kirk can't make that declaration without feeling the full pressure of the Ben. But that didn't stop the ESPN pundit from making a declaration. They are as biased as ever and Kirk ain't getting no better.

Re: Kirk Herbstreit can shut his filthy mouf!

Oct 23, 2016, 8:51 PM

1000 TUs for you bc, I have been saying all along that herbert street wasn't no friend of Clemson. He is just another ESECPN troll that follows the high fliers to put an ESECPN spin on things as the flava of the day!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2016, 4:51 PM

A very PC and media-friendly top 4 Kirk. But the REAL top 4 are;

1) Alabama
2) Clemson
3) Louisville
4) Michigan

At the beginning of the season, I didn't think that 2 ACC teams in the CFP would be possible. But now I could definitely see 1-loss Louisville being selected over a 1-loss PAC-12 champ and 1-loss Big 12 champ.

I'm not sold on Washington. They'll lose to Utah. Maybe Washington State too.

Oct 23, 2016, 8:53 PM

Didn't Kirky have us in his top 4 last week!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2016, 10:10 PM

Based on the sentence structure I'm going to assume you're asking a rhetorical question, even though three exclamation points are not the same as a question mark.

The not-so-rhetorical answer is, "Yes, Herbie had us as his #4 last week." Is there a point to your comment?

Oct 23, 2016, 8:46 PM

It's mighty nice of you Kirk to believe Mich is better than Clemson. Another Harbaugh fan I guess!!!

Oct 23, 2016, 9:11 PM

Com'on guys, we are 7-0 with the toughest schedule and 21-1 since beginning of last year with only loss on the road to #2. Overall best record with strength of schedule.

Lets don't get put in the place they want us at esecpn to raise Bama to #1 when we should be #1 and we have proven it with out play.

1. Clemson - all #1 votes
2. Alabama
3. Michigan
4. Washington

Tigers will prove it and win them all and right now we deserve the #1 ranking. Don't let the media cloud your common sense. They love to be partial so we true Tiger fans need to demand the truth be heard.

Clemson is number 1 with the toughest schedule and the best team as best is our standard.

Tigers All-in number 1 Always!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic